Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? (1871 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by Olarewajub: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! I'm a researher and this time i'm working on a big project. Majority of youngsters all over the world tend to believe that Love is the only factor that should lead to marriage and i think they are getting it twisted. So i want to ask the question: What are the factors must one consider before going into marriage, and is Love the most significant factor when it comes to marriage? Thanks in anticipation for your favourable reply @Great Nairalanders.
Re: What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by ajasbaba(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
quickly trying to ask google.......................................
Re: What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by k2039: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sexual satisfaction.
Fertility
Communication
Sacrifice

Love is not suffiecient if any two of the above is missing.
Re: What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by whisper88(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
SELLING POINT!!! Men=money, women=quantious booooooobs n behind.. 4th to talk
Re: What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Intelligence, a sense of responsibility, Independence and assertiveness.

The end.
Re: What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? by LoveAmaka: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
www.loveamaka.com

Well love is not the only thing that matters but is the only that will sustain you once you get married. See the money, car, kids, etc. will not make you happy. I feel like a broken record...think about married couples you know that have kids and are still unhappy. How many with car, trucks, money and are still unhappy? All these things help to make marriage fun and entertaining, however, if you want a good marriage you need love at the foundation! After love, communication, trust, loyalty and compromise. Once you have those in place your marriage will be unbreakable. Keep you disagreements between husband and wife...do NoT tell a third party including your pastor/priest/mother/father/bestfriend. Don't open your mouth except to talk to your spouse.

Check out my blog at www.loveamaka.com for more information on relationships and marriage.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Untill Marriage / $ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love / Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Eat Without A Meat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.