Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? (14749 Views)

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / Suv Or Saloon Car? Brand New Or Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? by longmanjay: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
make we just pass the info round , avoid Chinese cars and all these bad cars!!! and for fotodaddy, i agree with him for us all to go for quality. we have the internet now at our finger tips, research the car you want to get before ordering for one.

my research on Lifan open me up with many facts about news cars from Chinese manufacturers. The same model of the same brand can come from different car plant. like the Lifan they are selling in Nigeria is NOT in the China market at all!!! It failed their safety and crash test over their in china too aside from the failed tests in Europe.

Now get this gist. The manufacturer has spend money in constructing these plant that failed these car crash and safety test , big plant and they need to recover cost since they cannot continue with these plants in Europe or China, so they dismantle the plants, repackage the plant ( they are modularise these days)set it up in any country that are not ignorant of these information, mostly third world countries e.g Ethiopia for the Failed Lifan lf530i that are in the Nigeria market now) and send the 'deadly Lifan outputs to us here in Nigeria and Africa ridiculous cheap price, just to quickly recover their cost and some few quick profits.

Our consumers here are easy prey to them, mostly ignorant of their rights and less informed about the products they are buying. so they take the best advantage of this ignorance big time!!
Re: Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? by Emperoh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
I don't trust Chinese but the problem is that its our people that go to order these substandard products

But can someone tell me if anyone knows the performance of Geely and Brillance autos also from Chine
They seem to stand out to me though!!!
Re: Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? by Emperoh(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
I don't trust Chinese but the problem is that its our people that go to order these substandard products

But can someone tell me if anyone knows the performance of Geely and Brillance autos also from Chine
They seem to stand out to me though!!!
Re: Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? by fotodaddy: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2008
I wonder why Guinness just took delivery of 100 new CHINESE trucks for their logistics

Do they know something that most of the people here dont wink
Re: Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? by sophie008(f): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2012
From the first glance, there's nothing wrong with the vehicle. It looks safe actually until I read the other post with pictures of the car involved in an accident. I guess the only thing we can do is to make sure we drive safely and follow traffic rules to avoid such major road accident. On the other hand, I just want to share how I found my fantasy car. grin There is a site I came across that helped me get an excellent deal on a brand new car. This site here: Kennedy Mazda, showed me the very best bargains in my area and helped me get the funding I needed. To learn more, you can also read here: Kennedy Mazda Valparaiso IN for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are 6 Signs Your Car Needs An Engine Repair / 8 Quick Car Hacks You Should Know / Why Does Fuel Last Longer When Your Tank Is Full?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.