Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

No Romance Without Finance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Romance Without Finance (1709 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / No Finance, No Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Romance Without Finance by osome(f): 10:15am On May 20, 2006
hey guys what do u think?must u have cash b4 u can have a relationship?girls can u date a broke guy?and guys can u ask a girl out knowing that ur broke?
Re: No Romance Without Finance by babymine(f): 11:48am On May 20, 2006
I can date a broke guy as long as he doesn't intend remaining broke 4eva. wink
Re: No Romance Without Finance by thelma2(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2006
If I discover that he's got prospects, why not?
Re: No Romance Without Finance by eveseh(f): 2:40pm On May 20, 2006
i can go out with a broke guy
if i realLLY LOVE HIM,

anyway they say money for hand back na ground
Re: No Romance Without Finance by osome(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2006
hey guys am waiting to read something from u.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by DaHitler(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2006
I have to have money before I start a relation. If I am dating a girl and I run out of cash, the relationship is over. The feeling of guilt is just unbearable.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by kimba(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2006
@babymine
I can date a broke guy as long as he doesn't intend remaining broke 4eva.
true word.

Yes, I can ask a girl out knowing that im broke.

On the other hand,

@osome,
what is the classification/extent of the "broke"ness. Is it that the guy doesnt have nothing to eat, and you are helping him out financially?
Re: No Romance Without Finance by osome(f): 8:41am On May 21, 2006
hey kimba i dont mean he has nothing to eat but that he doesnt have so much to spoil a girl with cos some girls r really demanding u know?they want everything.and also does the amount of money u have really determine the type of chic u'll ask out?
and afeni u dont have to break up with a girl wen u suddenly get broke.she'll understand at least she knows where ur coming from.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Uzzyan: 3:47pm On May 21, 2006
As 4 me osome there is "romance without finance"though ma bf(boy friend) is boxed up i still dont allow him to take me out showin you that there's "romance without finance"i also second thelma's opinion.stay cool dude
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Bright2(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2006
Yes,because u have 2lobby money first b/4 de story of broke come's in.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by kimba(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2006
@osomoe
hey kimba i don't mean he has nothing to eat but that he doesnt have so much to spoil a girl with because some girls r really demanding u know?they want everything.and also does the amount of money u have really determine the type of chic u'll ask out?
and afeni u don't have to break up with a girl when u suddenly get broke.she'll understand at least she knows where your coming from.

Does a guy have to spoil the girl everytime they go out, yes, some girls are demanding, i know, they want everything under the sun, but truly, if im serious about her, we arent married and shes already spoilt, how much more after "I Do". No be wahala be that one.

No, the amount of money I have doesnt determine the type of Chic ill ask out.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Hotstepper(f): 2:18am On May 22, 2006
i have alwayz said that my b/f is bery lucky cuz am da kind of person that hates taking things 4rom ppl and it pisses him off so yes i can date sum1 datz broke esp. we r still in skool or if we ain't and i see potential in him, i will stick but if hez all diz lazy about guyz, am out sho, am moving up so don't need anyone dragging me back, i no dey suffer 4 ma papa house so i no go suffer 4 any man's house esp. if they dude no dey try at all undecided
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Hotstepper(f): 2:19am On May 22, 2006
i have alwayz said that my b/f is very lucky because am da kind of person that hates taking things 4rom people and it pisses him off so yes i can date someone datz broke esp. we r still in school or if we ain't and i see potential in him, i will stick but if hez all diz lazy about guys, am out sho, am moving up so don't need anyone dragging me back, i no dey suffer 4 ma papa house so i no go suffer 4 any man's house esp. if they dude no dey try at all undecided
Re: No Romance Without Finance by bumbaby(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2006
I think its ok to date a guy who is not that rich/broke, but sometimes us girls need material things from guys, atleast to show us he cares, Action is better than words. But if you really like the guy sha date him but when he isnt spoiling you materially pls dont complain because that would be very stupid.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by baby4u2(f): 6:54am On May 24, 2006
i've had a number of bf's that were basically struggling embarassed, but i've dated many rich guys. how come i ended up with the broke ones then? money no dey determine my own level of attraction. i would personally love it if my boyfriend would have a lot of money for the both of us but i believe there is romance without finance considering my previous case (which will never repeat itself) but not in all cases. and if his a graduate hmmm, he must have a very good reason for being broke.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by angus: 5:11pm On May 27, 2006
if you can date a self employed graduate guy. a graduate engineer.
reply to isikai_adams@yahoo.com (not real email pls)
Re: No Romance Without Finance by baby4u2(f): 8:39pm On May 27, 2006
@angus, u're talking to me hun?
Re: No Romance Without Finance by MP007(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2008
i think this thread is for the ladies only, grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance by tope2000(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2008
I can date a broke guy as long as he doesn't intend remaining broke 4eva.

i concur
Re: No Romance Without Finance by alacrity007: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2012
Love is sharing of respect and value. Dating when you are fully loaded is not meaningfull but our role should be considered respectively. Security matters a lot
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Mynd44: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2012
Let dead threads die
Re: No Romance Without Finance by badmrkt(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
i can't date a girl when i know i'm so arse broke angry
what the fvck happens if she needs money for toiletries?
but it's good to have money before going into any God bidden relationship,especially with a 9ja girl(pocket suckers indisguise)
Re: No Romance Without Finance by IZUKWU(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
Smh @ pocket suckers
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Pocket sucker you say. I say you should go get a JOB
Re: No Romance Without Finance by IZUKWU(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

Pocket sucker you say. I say you should go get a JOB and make some money ,so that there will be something to suck.
Re: No Romance Without Finance by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Stop reading my mind
Re: No Romance Without Finance by monex(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2012
my ex girl would never accept things especially money. gifts dont mean cost. a shinny crystal ball that displays different wordings at diff times was wht she called her best gift from me. she nor dey send BB & brazilian hair stuffs

some girls are independent. also there are some who just live contented lives. that are are the top of maslow's hierachy already

(1) (Reply)

Being Lonely,is It The Best Thing For Male? / Just You, Just Me: 10 Years Of True Love / Sleeping With A Senators Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.