Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano (8168 Views)

Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Immigration Arrests 87 Nigeriens In Bauchi On Polling Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by GOLIDIVA: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Naledi14: Hmmmmm if it was south africa doing this they would be shouting xenophobia from thr roof tops... Double standards of nigerians never ceases to amaze me.
Please throw more light on what you mean by "double standard of Nigerians" and also cite examples to back up your claim, thank you as you do that!
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by GOLIDIVA: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
HAH: From Niger to Kano is trekkable I don't know how they intent to stop Nigeriens from entering Nigeria(kano) furthermore this people share the same ancestors only separated by colonialist. They are by extension

So it will very difficult to stop people from Niger in kano infact it is easier to send igbos away than the Nigeriens.

All I see here are propaganda by the Nigerian immigrations service.

Labatan.
Shioo? What is this gibberish you jst posted above? Are you saying we shld let them dwell amongst us bc of the proximity they have with Kano and then drive Nigerians(igbos) away because they dn't share the same ancestors with Kano people? And what d'u mean by propaganda on the part of the immigration service?
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Amanwulu1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Expensive72: This is actually depleting the population figure the north keep using against south

pdp nawao! you are sending away d people dat will vote 4 Buhari in 2015cheesy
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by bebe2(f): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
sheyie2007: ode, oponu... Read what you posted, just read it again, and loud

Ok, as u curse me now wetin u gain. U just show how uncultured and ghetto u are.

I stand by my point, wetin dem dey gain there? free water, free light abi na free hospital?

Even u wey be nigerian wetin u dey gain there
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Ama28(f): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is a good move but if after the hard work of the immigration to fish these illegals out our borders are still left porous, they will come back.

The security should recruit more to man the borders. More over this will be a form of employment for may jobless Nigerian youth since our borders are many.

Kudos!
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by HAH: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
GOLIDIVA:
Shioo? What is this gibberish you jst posted above? Are you saying we shld let them dwell amongst us bc of the proximity they have with Kano and then drive Nigerians(igbos) away because they dn't share the same ancestors with Kano people? And what d'u mean by propaganda on the part of the immigration service?

My problem with you is that you refused comprehend a simple fact about kano.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Policewoman(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Na all these Nigeriens, Chadians, North Cameroonians e.t.c wey be our problem for this illegal immigrant ish. They should just take all their biometric data and deport them straight away. Most are involved in all these crime that take place especially in the north.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Policewoman(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Naledi14: Hmmmmm if it was south africa doing this they would be shouting xenophobia from thr roof tops... Double standards of nigerians never ceases to amaze me.
Which kain double standards? Did they enter legally? Oya go enter Ghana illegally see whether dem no go deport u. Mshewww...
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: Na all these Nigeriens, Chadians, North Cameroonians e.t.c wey be our problem for this illegal immigrant ish. They should just take all their biometric data and deport them straight away. Most are involved in all these crime that take place especially in the north.
goat
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Avidfz: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 . . .
Handsomeemmy: The Kano State Comptroller, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Alhaji Hamisu Maishanu, has said that the state command has arrested over 400 illegal immigrants in the metropolis, just as he said that the service was set to repatriate 150 Nigeriens in the state.
Disclosing this on Saturday in Kano, the Comptroller said all those arrested would bescreened.
He, however, added that about 150 Nigeriens to be repatriated to Niger Republic had been screened.
According to him, anyone found without relevant documents would be repatriated tohis/her country with immediate effect.
Maishanu said the exercise, which would be a continuous one in line with the new leadership of the service under the Mr David Parradang, would flush out illegal immigrants from the country.
He stated further that “this is a mop up exercise of illegal immigrants to complement the efforts of the federal government to restore peace in the some parts of the north.”
“We will take the photographs and biometric data of all those arrested, so that we can identify them when they return into the country”. Maishanu said.
Source Nigerian Tribune
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by Afroconnect: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=bebe2] cheesy cheesy illegal Immigrant in Naija , I beg make them open door for everybody, wetin dey there wey them dey protect? As long as dem no be terrorist, let it be free for all [/quote
you are a big fool,if we need to open the door for everyone,not poor liabilities that will commit crimes and kill you and your loved ones...we need investors and tourists to come into Nigeria not beggars and terrorists-mumu.
you are a fool,if you understand economies and what liability means you wont make this statement.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by olaideagbolade: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
illegal immigration is becoming a serious problem in this country. Authorities must do something fast.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by HAH: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
olaideagbolade: illegal immigration is becoming a serious problem in this country. Authorities must do something fast.

Nigerians are among the highest illegal immigrants in the world. Just travel to even west african nation then you will know that we are more of menace than them.

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano by smithsammy(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin
bebe2: cheesy cheesy illegal Immigrant in Naija , I beg make them open door for everybody, wetin dey there wey them dey protect? As long as dem no be terrorist, let it be free for all
you really dissapointed me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Caught Fire In Osun / IG Of Police, Idris Visits Ambode / 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.