Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,963 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

When D Bride Turns Her Face Away When Its Time For "You May Now Kiss D Bride" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When D Bride Turns Her Face Away When Its Time For "You May Now Kiss D Bride" (724 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When D Bride Turns Her Face Away When Its Time For "You May Now Kiss D Bride" by harbibi: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
I once attended a wedding ceremony where the bride was reluctant to kiss the groom in church. It was really embarrassing and all I could think of was 'this man is in for a lot of drama in this marriage'. What do you think?
Re: When D Bride Turns Her Face Away When Its Time For "You May Now Kiss D Bride" by harbibi: 5:28am On Dec 31, 2014
it's expected when de bride is getting married against her will or no sincere affection gbam!

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Cheating Boyfriend Prevents His Girlfriend From Finding Out? / Does She Truly Love Me / Why Do Men Change After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.