Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Other Means Do We Use? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Other Means Do We Use? (21605 Views)

Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu:

What does test driving mean?
Test Driving is the act of driving a car (for God knows how long)that is not yours and this is almost synonymous with stealing angry but in this case you sign an agreement that you would buy the vehicle (but this agreement is subject to the outcome of the test drive undecided)
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by biolabee(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2013
i salute the logic of the poster called Efe...

damn,,.. see detail
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by seedord247(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2013
@topic.. i wont mind marrying a virgin if god gives me.. not to be a saint, premarital sex if it happens fine by me. i can also wait for my girl till after marriage.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
If NL is anything to go by, there is more adultery than fornication. The romance section that we complain is full of kids sef no dey reach this one. Una too like fight for here.

I read the arguments (including the insultstonguetonguetongue sue me) and I think Deols should be left to have her view without binge attacked. If she believes in what she wrote, then she should be allowed.

Why must we attach someone just cos we feel se is trying to be holy? Perhaps we feel jealous of her "stance" and we try to pull her down. If not, we are just being dictatorial.

Na free world abeg. If you wan "Test drive", test am. At least if you wan buy car, you go "pop the hood"q and check but if you wan buy meat, you go first boil am chop first?

3 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chei! Why una hide my post naw? What I do? I just laughed at a funny post and una come hide am! E no good o. God is watching una o!

In kim kardashian voice"I'm just having fun!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.