Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (37622 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Arent you my female puppy? undecided

If not Rhino, na eggheaders? You're looking at 14 yrs sentence, if you dont stop

Abeg, leave that poor goat alone. cool
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
texaco1: that man made a mistake,he should have allowed the lady to go and perform ,before giving her a dirty slap when she returns to her seat

Once you read their posts, you know them

http://www.stopvaw.org/
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, she refused at first, but had to give in. She didn't want to embarass and humiliate DBanj

I respect the fact tha she refused because her husband was there (or maybe she was shy)

The husband was the insecure bytchhh in this matter

Na because of us "dont touch my new toy" attitude this whole ting is being lown out of proportion.

Not saying he shouldnt have intervened, he should have found a better, respecful and nicer way of saying "Hey buddy, that's my wife. No means No".
If not that it was a public show, the stewpid man would have created a scene by fighting with Dbanj. Seems he is the arrogant type. smh
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
jackbauersballs:
So it is better to humiliate Your husband at Dbanj's expense?

Dancing na humiliation?

Ewoooooooo grin

Black star rocks mehn tongue wink
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Freiburger(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
The problem with some of these stars is this, they will always think everyone they see while performing is actually down to the core with them, a very wrong illusion, most of you dissing the man and his wife here are like Dbanj himself who was never married, thus don't really have that sense of what it means to say this is my ''wiffey'' and the pride that goes with it. That is why a longer courtship time before marriage is necessary. If you are that type that will give me a sleepless night for not letting a figure like Dbanj squeeze the hell out of you in public and in my presense, i will end the relationship and ensure that the next try will see your exit.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by yamunla(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Freiburger: The problem with some of these stars is this, they will always think everyone they see while performing is actually down to the core with them, a very wrong illusion, most of you dissing the man and his wife here are like Dbanj himself who was never married, thus don't really have that sense of what it means to say this is my ''wiffey'' and the pride that goes with it. That is why a longer courtship time before marriage is necessary, if you are that type that will give me a sleepless night for not letting a figure like Dbanj squeeze the hell out of you in public and in my presense, i will end the relationship and ensure that the next try will see your exit.
you go just die because of woman...Ewure! grin
Freiburger: The problem with some of these stars is this, they will always think everyone they see while performing is actually down to the core with them, a very wrong illusion, most of you dissing the man and his wife here are like Dbanj himself who was never married, thus don't really have that sense of what it means to say this is my ''wiffey'' and the pride that goes with it. That is why a longer courtship time before marriage is necessary, if you are that type that will give me a sleepless night for not letting a figure like Dbanj squeeze the hell out of you in public and in my presense, i will end the relationship and ensure that the next try will see your exit.
you go just die because of woman...Ewure!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: If not that it was a public show, the stewpid man would have created a scene by fighting with Dbanj. Seems he is the arrogant type. smh

Lol he for don throw agbada for one corner, kabukabu for another

Time to rumble!!!! Lmaoooo grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Israel5(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Serves im ryt.He tinks its evry lady dat wl cm n b shakin booty 4 im on stage.He shud av jes movd 2 anoda lady wen she refused 2 dance.
wat shld make a couple go there in d first place where its motto is 'any thng can happen'? ..if it ws a gangster, the man wil lose his wife 4 5minutes.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by texaco1: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Once you read their posts, you know them

http://www.stopvaw.org/
forget story,every wrong doing has its own punishment ,in this case 2 sound dirty slaps will bring sense to the ladies head and she will stop day dreaming about dbanj immidiately.by the time the slaps land on the lady face even dbanj go pity her .
he will most likely start singing gobe
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: exactly.the earlier these dudes realise that rapping and wearing low waist jeans with blings on the neck and having a few bucks to produce an album while smoking away ur senses with weed isn't a big deal,the earlier for them.I don't even understand some ladies self.the way they disgrace themselves cos of these celebs is short of humiliating.
Celebrity ko celebrity ni
Give me a mature stable man anyday.
Most of these male celebraties are the epitome of irresponsibility.not all anyway

Nigerians have made the wrong people their celebrities...

That's why I'm nobody's celeb, and nobody's fan!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How much dem pay una sef wey una go dey get alert anywhere wey dem mention D'Banj. I think you guyz will be better of being the attack dog of a politican. That's where the money is. Ohh, i forgot you have a job with the Rivers state governor grin

Make you nor get high blood pressure for dbanj matter ooo
This guy is the most successful artist in africa and all you people could spot out is the woman who refused dancing with him obviously because her husband was there otherwise she for rock dbanj tire.

I once refused dacing with beyounce una dey hear so?and it was no big deal jare. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by papaejima1: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Are you per chance handicapped in anyway dude?
Just asking...
no hard feelings though....just strange not being able to dance in public
There must be a medical term for it.
oops got it...[size=18pt]Chorophobia[/size]
hmmmn...Interesting!!
http://www.fearofstuff.com/humans/fear-of-dancing/

Rhino.5dm:

Getting tired? Who forced her to attend the show in the first place? I think you need a brain surgery. For some reasons she decided not to dance and you are here chatting nonsense.

Personally, I won't dance too cos I'm very very shy. There was an event like this that I paid 25k to avoid dancing in public.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
tomakint:

See this immature ninja turtle again spewing his usual lies! Opuro oshi undecided
Hey! I have noticed you always stalk your fellow men on nairaland. Are you G.ay? Do you do your stuff through the anus? just asking! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Freiburger(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How much dem pay una sef wey una go dey get alert anywhere wey dem mention D'Banj. I think you guyz will be better of being the attack dog of a politican. That's where the money is. Ohh, i forgot you have a job with the Rivers state governor grin
You think everyone wanna make from blood stained money.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by scribble: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: At least there's one sensible lady who isn't crazed by celebs.

Good !

actually there are more than one. its just the silly girls with low self esteem or wrong sense of esteem that think celebs are superhuman

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ritux: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
I travelled all the way from PH to attend this concert and I can confirm it did happen because my table was next to that the lady was sitting. That aside, the lady in question doesn't look like the man's wife (I may be wrong)
But to me, it was not an embarasment. Other la cream ladies still danced with D'banj.

In all, my money wasn't wasted. [size=28pt]I rate it 7/10[/size].

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Youngzedd(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Afam, stop hiding your acute bigotry with the cheap " I was actually calling you guys blah blah. . ." and Job with rivers state? Better to be employed by Amaechi than running errands from post to post for Seun, no??

Afam, you need a job and I can help you.

You just killed a soul here bro.

Your choice of words is horrible.

Amend your use of Eng lang pls.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
fastigiater: Of all the good things that happened at this concert, Its one woman out of thousands that didn't dance that makes headline? All these bad belle people God is watching you ooo...Remember what you sow is what you reap

Thank you ooo my broda..

can you imagine how nigerians are ni?
the only problem dbanj has now is because he dumped don jazzy and he is succeeding beyond their expectations.

Simple questions for his haters...
WAS THE CONCERT A SUCCESS?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
ritux: I travelled all the way from PH to attend this concert and I can confirm it did happen because my table was next to that the lady was sitting. That aside, the lady in question doesn't look like the man's wife (I may be wrong)
But to me, it was not an embarasment. Other la cream ladies still danced with D'banj.

In other words it was a huge success abi?
but una dey show una self sha.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam:

Thank you ooo my broda..

can you imagine how nigerians are ni?
the only problem dbanj has now is because he dumped don jazzy and he is succeeding beyond their expectations.

Simple questions for his haters...
WAS THE CONCERT A SUCCESS?

Im not a hater, but I heard that the concert was mind blowing successful

DBANJ IS DOING BIG THINGS
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Theyre what we call the 21st century Neanderthals.

Their mentality often shocks me

Once you get married to a Nigerian man, start acting like a 1920 amish.

Pesin no even fit dress sexy sef

We are always on the same page when it comes to dbanj but why must you dress sexy as a married woman ni?
Who else do you want to seduce ni?
abi your eye still dey outside ni?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
ritux: I travelled all the way from PH to attend this concert and I can confirm it did happen because my table was next to that the lady was sitting. That aside, the lady in question doesn't look like the man's wife (I may be wrong)

In conclusion, the lady wasn't his wife shey? ok case closed! EOD!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Hey! I have noticed you always stalk your fellow men on nairaland. Are you G.ay? Do you do your stuff through the anus? just asking! undecided

He he he, Don't mind the faggöt.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam:

We are always on the same page when it comes to dbanj but why must you dress sexy as a married woman ni?
Who else do you want to seduce ni?
abi your eye still dey outside ni?

Cant I look sexy for myself? Must I dress like Pastor Kumuyi's wife?
Haba!!
Best to dress a sexy when you still got it rather than trying to patch up what the babies left behind.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by texaco1: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: In conclusion, the lady wasn't his wife shey? ok case closed! EOD!
what do u mean by case closed?
the case is just begining
@all,why should a single lady go to a concert with a married man?
case just dey happen somebody com talk say case closed

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

He he he, Don't mind the faggöt.
Bruv, you need to watch your back! I haven't seen any man who's so fantasized about another man's c0ck! That guy is one crazy sun of a beach! wink

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote
author=berem]Is it a sin for married women to dance with artists on
stage? I remember Dbanj's performance during the anniversary of Delta
State last week. most women who danced with Dbanj were wives of
dignitaries.I wonder why this particular lady should be ashamed. smh
[/quote] mayb ha hubby came wiv d cane he uses 2 flog ha at homecheesy
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Bruv, you need to watch your back! I haven't seen any man who's so fantasized about another man's c0ck! That guy is one crazy sun of a beach! wink

Thanks, you are such a darling cool.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cant I look sexy for myself? Must I dress like Pastor Kumuyi's wife?
Haba!!
Best to dress a sexy when you still got it rather than trying to patch up what the babies left behind.

seeing is believing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.