Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (37621 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
50calibre:

I think all these your " I can't do this or that " are nothing but noise, every woman can be bought, it's a question of price. With the right price, I think you will not only be dancing in your bikini in wizkid's video, you will also be receiving smacks on your backside. All those girls in those videos all had similar stance as you, but fell to the power of money. if you are lucky, your relative might even pi*mp you out to dance in other people's videos.

No doubt. Well, maybe not every woman, but certainly most. . . .as in 97% most. The problem is that the entire 97% like to pretend that they are in the elusive 3%.

As for the woman in question, I am almost certain she refused to dance with D'Banj because she probably knows how possessive and jealous her (obviously well to do) husband is. In essence, her action might not have been informed by any principled or "moral" stance, but by positive fear of her husband. Any woman that would waste money (or compel her husband to waste money) to go and watch a character like D'Banj - on an expensive front row VVIP ticket for that matter, cannot be deemed a shining example of principles and morality. Forget story.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Hey! I have noticed you always stalk your fellow men on nairaland. Are you G.ay? Do you do your stuff through the anus? just asking! undecided

Laaaadddyyyyy Of Raaaaaggggeeee! The faggöt is back ooooooooooo.

Taxes.cowgirl, e jooor e wa ooooooooooo, the attention seeking nematode is back ooooooooooo. LWKMD
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by dorggito1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
pro01:

No doubt. Well, maybe not every woman, but certainly most. . . .as in 97% most. The problem is that the entire 97% like to pretend that they are in the elusive 3%.

As for the woman in question, I am almost certain she refused to dance with D'Banj because she probably knows how possessive and jealous her (obviously well to do) husband is. In essence, her action might not have been informed by any principled or "moral" stance, but by positive fear of her husband. Any woman that would waste money (or compel her husband to waste money) to go and watch a character like D'Banj - on an expensive front row VVIP ticket for that matter, cannot be deemed a shining example of principles and morality. Forget story.
u ve a point here.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by LRhymez: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2013
D'banj is better u stop comming to naija 4 all dis ur yeye concert ooo...by d way where is durella,wizzy,wande coal and 2baba 4 dat concert?dbanj nothing left 4 u joor na wayre remain.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by TheGreatIYANU: 5:14pm On Feb 22
Anyone here from Omah Lay's drama in UK grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.