Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (37620 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
texaco1:
no mind her,she dey jealous the poor lady

After looking at her pikshure i am very sure eja nla will never ask her to dance waka pass own sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Docii001(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Is it a sin for married women to dance with artists on stage? I remember Dbanj's performance during the anniversary of Delta State last week. most women who danced with Dbanj were wives of dignitaries.I wonder why this particular lady should be ashamed. smh

Something is seriously wrong with your thinking.
I will pay for a concert for me and my wife and then on national Tv,my wife who is supposed to be the mother of my kids will leave my side and hop on stage with an artist and be shaking bumbum and breast to lewd music to the amazement of everyone. You along with the people who liked this filth you just typed are sick! Are the wives of dignitaries the standard? Shameless old women who do not understand the meaning of the positions they've found themselves. Will you see michelle obama or hilary clinton(those are respectable dignitaries)shaking bumbum for 50cent and dancing to 'shake ya tail feather or candy shop'. Its a sign of respect when you go out with your partner be it husband or bf to stick with him/her and not wander but apparently you lack that understanding. Life is not all about fun you know,grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by texaco1: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam:

After looking at her pikshure i am very sure eja nla will never ask her to dance waka pass own sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na u talk am o
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin grin u again? Y r u yabbin ur fellow woman like dis na? Anyway nice pix nd beautiful skin,d hair style didn't do justice 2 d head thou that is y u shud go for a style that suits d shape of ur head nd face
Texas.Cowgirl:

Your head be like shoebox in that profile pix tho

Nice picture by the way smiley wink
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by oshea44: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
imsu.boi:
The faster this nigga accepts that his once blazing career is on a downward spiral and that it can never reach the heights he had attained when he was still with Oga Don Jazzy, the better for him..

=================================================

Oya back to the matter!

If toh say na my wife be that eh! I for sue D'Banj for se.xual assault! angry angry

You are right? where DOn Jazzy career now?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by eazzzy1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by firstolalekan(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=18pt]If i was the lady, i would have given him a dirty slap. thats all. angry[/size]
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by remmer56(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Prevention is better than cure!!

Texas.Cowgirl:

Very true.

He's prolly insecure

Nigerian men are always rash like that. Too much gragra
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by igboboy1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Well, that's me.

I canceled out wedding reception and any other event that could prompt me to dance in public[b] during my wedding[/b]. I can't just do IT!!!

The only time I danced in the public was when one army guy forced me to dance during NYSC, while my platoon members sang " Otondo, you must dance ", the memory is still refresh, though my camp chick said I did well.

Na wa o...so you are married and yet you spew childish lines on NL daily... Ka CHineke me eziokwu....chai..
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
50calibre:

How dare you talk to me like that, don't you know you are a woman? Or didn't they teach you at home to respect men?

First am not a fan of any musician, Im a dude not a crazed teenage girl. I don't have favourite artists, I have favourite songs. Secondly, most Nigerian artists only sing nonsense anyway, so I'm neither a fan of the artists themselves nor their music.

I think all these your " I can't do this or that " are nothing but noise, every woman can be bought, it's a question of price. With the right price, I think you will not only be dancing in your bikini in wizkid's video, you will also be receiving smacks on your backside. All those girls in those videos all had similar stance as you, but fell to the power of money. if you are lucky, your relative might even pi*mp you out to dance in other people's videos.
if you weren't taught that respect is reciprocal,then the earlier you learn it,the better for u.as for what u r thinking
If u follow my posts well,I don't condone holy holy people.I'm not one either.I'm not righteuos or 'churcheous' like some sister mary kind of ladies.
But anything that'll reduce my self respect is off-limits.
When u see professional dancers u'll know.you'll even respect and applaud their talent on stage.didn't say dancing is bad.some people do it professionally.I know ppl who do that for living.I love watching dancers it's good entertainment.here
I'm talking of some stupid random girl making a fool of herself because she saw a 'celebrity'.some even go as far as baring their bo.obs for the artists to sign autographs .
pls don't misquote me.I'd never do that.if the girls u know don't have self respect.I do and some others I know do have respect for themselves.you can speak for ur sisters and girlfriend/s.don't speak for me.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Radoweb(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Banga lee!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Gudiza(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2013
[size=14pt]THREAD CLOSED! [/size]
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by donaldmac: 1:23am On Jun 25, 2013
d banj na slowpoke abi im tink say all d women na ashewo wey go de dey at his service all de tyme?... abeg make im go get a life. i know by now he wil be regreting breakin up with don jazzy... hahahha im be think say jayz and kanye west go allow am make im chop with dem on the table in usa....hahahhahah dey will always put him where he belongs.....
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by airmark(m): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2013
donaldmac: d banj na slowpoke abi im tink say all d women na ashewo wey go de dey at his service all de tyme?... abeg make im go get a life. i know by now he wil be regreting breakin up with don jazzy... hahahha im be think say jayz and kanye west go allow am make im chop with dem on the table in usa....hahahhahah dey will always put him where he belongs.....

You asked someone who raked in several millions in a single show, to get a life? Even if you are hating, would n't you use your brain while at it?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by omar22(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Abujafood:

If you were offered 1% of what Don Jazzy was paid I'm sure you'd gladly accept even if it means carrying it on your head to sell in traffic! *People and the way they run their mouths*

Look may be to you (the shallow one) Don Jazzy's wealth means alot to, but to me nah, I know Robbie Williams and Gary Barlows producer who has enough money to change Don Jazzy's wealth into Ghanaian's Cedis in a heartbeat but I dont envy his wealth, so who is Don Jazzy? Please dont ever confuse me with someone who acts like lap dog over other peoples money.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by agohavivi(f): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Na babes like you go dance on bikini for free 4 small wizkid video shooting not to talk of my dude dbanj.
You mean me or your mother?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by agohavivi(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Your head be like shoebox in that profile pix tho

Nice picture by the way smiley wink
How I sure say no be the same shape of head you get too? grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by DrMuzungu(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Why I can't stop laughing my fat a$$ off? Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, arrogant mumu got a lesson of his miserable life.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by tomakint: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2013
igbo boy:

Na wa o...so you are married and yet you spew childish lines on NL daily... Ka CHineke me eziokwu....chai..
You sef see am, wonders shall never cease on Nairaland! shocked shocked shocked If you think that VULCANIZER is married then General Sanni Abacha is alive in Kano! This is the reason I pity the kid, who will come online to lie, lie and lie about his status while dogging Billyonaire, tomakint, and other nairalanders around up to facebook page, do you think any rea
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Getting tired? Who forced her to attend the show in the first place? I think you need a brain surgery. For some reasons she decided not to dance and you are here chatting nonsense.

Personally, I won't dance too cos I'm very very shy. There was an event like this that I paid 25k to avoid dancing in public.
25k? My friend Shut up, who ask you? Na so everybody go de form one thing one thing for nl. abeg go swallow stone jor.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by tomakint: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: 25k? My friend Shut up, who ask you? Na so everybody go de form one thing one thing for nl. abeg go swallow stone jor.
That "West African GOAT" na 'Consultant' for Shell, Exxon-Mobil and other multinationals unfortunately he is a chronic patient of Acute Flatulence Disorder (AFD)!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by toyinkin(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2013
wow..! such thing never apens cause i ws dere nd stop commentin rubbish al because of hatred. dbang rock.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
That "West African GOAT" na Consultant for Shell, Exxon-Mobil and other multinationals unfortunately he is a chronic patient of Acute Flatulence Disorder (AFD)!
you have a point boss... Greetings

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by tomakint: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: you have a point boss... Greetings
Respect! wink How you dey?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Respect! wink How you dey?
fine sir, i de run go politics section to see how far... hope you de enjoy your day?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Imanuelle: At least there's one sensible lady who isn't crazed by celebs.

Good !

what if the husband was not there?? Mi o koyenje joorr!!!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
tumababa:

what if the husband was not there?? Mi o koyenje joorr!!!

'maybe' she would still say NO! !

Or is dbanj a god?
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Rhino5dm: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Hey! I have noticed you always stalk your fellow men on nairaland. Are you G.ay? Do you do your stuff through the anus? just asking! undecided

Lady of rage, the attention seeking faggöt is here again. cool
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by JoyAgbaiO: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
I cant stop laughing....y wuld she refuse,other ladys wuld hv luved dat! Bt i really luv wat she did.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by tomakint: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Lady of rage, the attention seeking faggöt is here again. cool
Son, give not your strength to women especially strange ones for that matter! I feel bad to see you call yourself a MAN when all you do is lickpussying and e-lying all around here undecided I wish you safe journey in your "dirty job" as usual!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Docii001:

Something is seriously wrong with your thinking.
I will pay for a concert for me and my wife and then on national Tv,my wife who is supposed to be the mother of my kids will leave my side and hop on stage with an artist and be shaking bumbum and breast to lewd music to the amazement of everyone. You along with the people who liked this filth you just typed are sick! Are the wives of dignitaries the standard? Shameless old women who do not understand the meaning of the positions they've found themselves. Will you see michelle obama or hilary clinton(those are respectable dignitaries)shaking bumbum for 50cent and dancing to 'shake ya tail feather or candy shop'. Its a sign of respect when you go out with your partner be it husband or bf to stick with him/her and not wander but apparently you lack that understanding. Life is not all about fun you know,grow up!

I find this ridiculously funny. ". . .to the amazement of everyone". LOL!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by dablizzard: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
hmmmm...i think dat woman was just waitn for kokomaster to tell her xctly wat d koko is...i mean....even Don Jazzy doesnt know wat d banj means by d koko!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC: Throwback Photo Of Bovi As A Corper In 2003 / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.