Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (37624 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by hardbody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: exactly.the earlier these dudes realise that rapping and wearing low waist jeans with blings on the neck and having a few bucks to produce an album while smoking away ur senses with weed isn't a big deal,the earlier for them.I don't even understand some ladies self.the way they disgrace themselves cos of these celebs is short of humiliating.
Celebrity ko celebrity ni
Give me a mature stable man anyday.
Most of these male celebraties are the epitome of irresponsibility.not all anyway

I think it was in PH airport (Omagwa) (en route Abuja) when we boarded the shuttle to take us to the tarmac, and i looked up, and there was RMD. There were these two ladies who were already standing and gisting, one of them upon sighting RMD gave out a long shriek , of course her friend remained very calm and RMD did not even pretend as if the woman said anything. I felt so embarrased on the lady's behalf.

My point? Ladies should learn to behave themselves when they see these hyper rated failures called celebs. What is it with Aaaarhhh, ehhhhhrr, sign an autograph for me, bla bla bla. It is people wo celebrate them that give them the morale to be acting like demi gods

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Youngzedd(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
jackbauersballs:

If I read correctly, she had the chance to do so...but she didn't

She had to the chance to say "I'm married, there's my husband " but she didn't!

Dbanj was already taking her to the stage before the husband intervened

Abi should he look on as she shakes bumbum on stage and later gets invited backstage where Mr Endowed will use koko to give her bowleg?

Dbanj is lucky...I for break champagne bottle for en head if say na me....

You said it all.

We have too many learners in NL.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by texaco1: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

You said it all.

We have too many learners in NL.
you cant blame dbanj ,he didnt force her,he only asked.the point is the lady heart and mind was already on dbanj before he came to her.dont be surprised what dbanj could have asked her to do on stage if the man hadnt stopped her.the main point her is WOMEN ARENT TO BE TRUSTED .they will open their pants to anyone that can smooth talk them .and when u confront them later they will start crying .discipline is the only language they understand
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by feranchek78: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Serves im ryt.He tinks its evry lady dat wl cm n b shakin booty 4 im on stage.He shud av jes movd 2 anoda lady wen she refused 2 dance.

dey jonze urself. like u won't scream d way dey do. dey here dey form beta pesin. mtchew...!!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by EejaNla01(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hmmm! Observing d responses!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Youngzedd(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
texaco1:
you cant blame dbanj ,he didnt force her,he only asked.the point is the lady heart and mind was already on dbanj before he came to her.dont be surprised what dbanj could have asked her to do on stage if the man hadnt stopped her.the main point her is WOMEN ARENT TO BE TRUSTED .they will open their pants to anyone that can smooth talk them .and when u confront them later they will start crying .discipline is the only language they understand

Prevention is better than cure.

The man knows her lady that was why He didn't hesitate to stop Dbang.

Dancing with Dbang is all about shaking the shakable.

Na to shake bumbum naa, the husband or sugar baddy knew What will happen, that was Why He reacted ASAP, because He never trusted the lady.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
50calibre:

Stop making noise! As if you won't jump on him if you had the chance.

It's people like you who talk like they have the highest moral standards, but when standing face to face with the celebrity, they are happy to dance in his music video, their morals suddenly disappear.
you really must have an encyclopaedia on everyone.if you think you know how anyone can act at any given time.as for me,anyman who's ego is oversized and who feels he can play god with ladies is a no no for me,that includes celebrities.most of them anyway I can't label them all bad.And men like 50calibre.
and u really think I'd love to give my backview to the camera shaking and rolling my arze while an underage boy(wizkid) or an immature over-aged man(dbanj)taps and sings about my waist?anyway incase u don't know,I'm friends with a few artists and related to one.I go with some of my closer pals to the studio when they record and shoot videos.they are ordinary boys and men.who have sisters and classmates and friends and relations like some of us.maybe you're one the dumasses who sees them as gods.why won't they misbehave?
I'm fan to many artists who I love their talents and shows.but I won't degrade myself to appear in a video.that's if I didn't have the opportunity.which I do have
So can u pls put a lid on it?
And quit saying things about ppl whom u don't know

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
scribble:

actually there are more than one. its just the silly girls with low self esteem or wrong sense of esteem that think celebs are superhuman

True,

The youths are more crazed in this ugly way of life.

Just get on BBA, and they are already swooning on your bbm page.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Salmoneus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Check that woman, her husband must be beating her! real men won't give a damn.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Policewoman(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its understandable what she did. No married woman will go shaking booty on stage with Dbanj while her hubby watches. cool

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Policewoman(f): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
But sha, if na somebody like Michael Jackson, i go leave my husband run up stage dance wit am well well o!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by 50calibre(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: you really must have an encyclopaedia on everyone.if you think you know how anyone can act at any given time.as for me,anyman who's ego is oversized and who feels he can play god with ladies is a no no for me,that includes celebrities.most of them anyway I can't label them all bad.And men like 50calibre.
and u really think I'd love to give my backview to the camera shaking and rolling my arze while an underage boy(wizkid) or an immature over-aged man(dbanj)taps and sings about my waist?anyway incase u don't know,I'm friends with a few artists and related to one.I go with some of my closer pals to the studio when they record and shoot videos.they are ordinary boys and men.who have sisters and classmates and friends and relations like some of us. maybe you're one the dumasses who sees them as gods. Why won't they misbehave?
I'm fan to many artists who I love their talents and shows.but I won't degrade myself to appear in a video.that's if I didn't have the opportunity.which I do have
So can u pls put a lid on it?
And quit saying things about ppl whom u don't
know

How dare you talk to me like that, don't you know you are a woman? Or didn't they teach you at home to respect men?

First am not a fan of any musician, Im a dude not a crazed teenage girl. I don't have favourite artists, I have favourite songs. Secondly, most Nigerian artists only sing nonsense anyway, so I'm neither a fan of the artists themselves nor their music.

I think all these your " I can't do this or that " are nothing but noise, every woman can be bought, it's a question of price. With the right price, I think you will not only be dancing in your bikini in wizkid's video, you will also be receiving smacks on your backside. All those girls in those videos all had similar stance as you, but fell to the power of money. if you are lucky, your relative might even pi*mp you out to dance in other people's videos.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by rhames(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
what a slowpoke
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by kkash: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Is it a sin for married women to dance with artists on stage? I remember Dbanj's performance during the anniversary of Delta State last week. most women who danced with Dbanj were wives of dignitaries.I wonder why this particular lady should be ashamed. smh

She ws'nt ashamed......she jus gat standards nd I applaud her 4 dat

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by agohavivi(f): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: mtchew. Where is the embarasment? Someone refused to dance becoz her husband so what? I thought she slap or knack his head with shoe
Listen, nobody likes being rejected or given a "No" for an answer that's the reason he insisted on draging the lady to the stage inspite of the fact that she bluntly refused dancing with him. Even if he denies it, I'm pretty sure he was embarassed by her refusal to join him on stage. Egocentric people like dbanj most times, assume that they can have every lady they desire.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by apiki: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: At least there's one sensible lady who isn't crazed by celebs.

Good !
I dought you. She refused to dance with D'banj cuz her husband was there!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: At least there's one sensible lady who isn't crazed by celebs.

Good !

Why she go concert if she no she no go dance. Ote.

All na wassh jor
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Vwandyboy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Don't mind the bittered toads trying to pull him down. D banj made millions yesterday after pulling one of the most successful show in Africa and these squirrels without assurance of where their next meal will come from are here writing nonsense. Una be idiot?? Una never chop tink una life finish na celebs wey don make am una dey here dey fight for pple wey no sabi una!!! Get a life

Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Kessythegeek(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Is it a sin for married women to dance with artists on stage? I remember Dbanj's performance during the anniversary of Delta State last week. most women who danced with Dbanj were wives of dignitaries.I wonder why this particular lady should be ashamed. smh
at the time of this post...were u using your brain??
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by TableLeg(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: mtchew. Where is the embarasment? Someone refused to dance becoz her husband so what? I thought she slap or knack his head with shoe

It is still embarrassing dimwit!
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by mercurie(f): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Shy to dance in public ke? o ga o! what's there to be shy about? Never heard of such from a man being shy to dance in public. Rhino, you need prayers. grin

Well it will interest u 2 know that there are pple and even men who are nt comfortable dancing in public. So don't stretch it again jor
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by mercurie(f): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
I can tell u with assurance that with d way d banj pressurized her 2 dance with him and she refused was because she had her husband der with her.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
agoha_vivi: Listen, nobody likes being rejected or given a "No" for an answer that's the reason he insisted on draging the lady to the stage inspite of the fact that she bluntly refused dancing with him. Even if he denies it, I'm pretty sure he was embarassed by her refusal to join him on stage. Egocentric people like dbanj most times, assume that they can have every lady they desire.

are you an exception??
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by agohavivi(f): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
iamdsam: 25 kobo or 25 thousand Na wah o
U just spoke my mind. grin
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by texaco1: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam:

are you an exception??
no mind her,she dey jealous the poor lady
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Docii001(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
larrysmith: Liar! Liar!! Lair!!! I was dere n dere was nuting like embarrasement, d lady didn't dance n she is one of d aristoes dat was brought to d show by her sugar daddy n dere was nuthin like leaving for regular seat, ow cud u pay 2m and leave becus dey wana dance wit ur babe n is she d only one on d table for 10? A lot of lady wana feel dbanj n we all saw dat, pls stop dishin out faake news. U are not funny atall. Dbanj control is territory welll n command his crowd.I was dere too.

Good for you,now we all know 'you were there too'. That must be a great accomplishment you are so very proud of;may you grace more Dbanj concerts this year 2013.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by agohavivi(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam:

are you an exception??
Of course I am.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
agoha_vivi: Of course I am.

Your head be like shoebox in that profile pix tho

Nice picture by the way smiley wink
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
agoha_vivi: Of course I am.

Na babes like you go dance on bikini for free 4 small wizkid video shooting not to talk of my dude dbanj.
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by olusola200: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILE EJA NLA. THE KOKO MASTER IS A GOOD ENTERTAINER ANY TIME ANY DAY. HE HAS THE SAWAG EJA NLA PLS DONATE TOWARDS OJB OPERATION
Re: Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert by ifihearam: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Your head be like shoebox in that profile pix tho

Nice picture by the way smiley wink

grin grin grin grin grin
let me go see for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter / TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.