Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (7694 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Wait o, are you even Yoruba?
I don't describe humans according to tribe, race or nationality.

I am human and Nigerian that makes me as free as a bird

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Desola(f): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

Nonsense!

So you're ibo!

Time waster oshi!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by EkoIle1: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Nonsense!

So you're ibo!

Time waster oshi!

Took you a while to figure that out? lol..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Nonsense!

So you're ibo!

Time waster oshi!
Omode o'mo egun, on'pe le'fo gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

Took you a while to figure that out? lol..
Seriously dude, you are funny
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by EkoIle1: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now this is something else......"you people"? Which people are you referring to?

I am lost biko

People with your brand of shallow mentality of course..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

People with your brand of shallow mentality of course..
I have "shallow mentality"? Wow......I need to check the definition of shallow Hian
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by OAM4J: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Wait o, are you even Yoruba?

Mynd_44:

Desola:

Nonsense!

So you're ibo!

Time waster oshi!

lol. Mynd is my Aburo from my other mum. Forgive him.

Mynd_44:
Omode o'mo egun, on'pe le'fo gringrin

Na who be Omode? Na Iyalode Desola you dey call omode?

You better prostrate now before ... grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by donchris999: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is how tradition starts. In which part of the world is the leader of market men and women hereditary. It has started in lagos state! Lmao! Tinubu have secure the future of his generation unborn. Lol! Market leader hereditary? Yoruba and their cuture. We love you jagaban.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
OAM4J:
lol. Mynd is my Aburo from my other mum. Forgive him.

Na who be Omode? Na Iyalode Desola you dey call omode?

Agba o kan gbon....... If she decides to act like a child, is it my fault if I address her as one?
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
donchris999: This is how tradition starts. In which part of the world is the leader of market men and women hereditary. It has started in lagos state! Lmao! Tinubu have secure the future of his generation unborn. Lol! Market leader hereditary? Yoruba and their cuture. We love you jagaban.
Don't speak of things you don't know bro. The rules have been laid down a long time ago. Even the Oba alone cannot change it.

He no go wan "si ade wo"
tonguetongue
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
OAM4J:

We all know that "wo'n gba idobale ori ade"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by donchris999: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Are you saying the post of the leader market men and women association of lagos have been hereditary? Was the former leader before tinubu's mum from tinubu's family? Please if i may ask, who was the leader before tinubu's mum? Or is this tradition starting from tinubu's mum? Guy, you need to tell me if this has been the case or its just starting with the jagaban of lagos mum?
Mynd_44:
Don't speak of things you don't know bro. The rules have been laid down a long time ago. Even the Oba alone cannot change it.

He no go wan "si ade wo"
tonguetongue
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
donchris999: Are you saying the post of the leader market men and women association of lagos have been hereditary? Was the former leader before tinubu's mum from tinubu's family? Please if i may ask, who was the leader before tinubu's mum? Or is this tradition starting from tinubu's mum? Guy, you need to tell me if this has been the case or its just starting with the jagaban of lagos mum?
This is just like asking if the previous Ooni was related to the present one
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

So you sabi that bone head? He can't be running aorund here sounding like the dem shallow villagers....

lol..
You do realise that you need help right?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile and Mynd_44....easy guys!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by enyice(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
You do realise that you need help right?

I doubt if he does, SMH for the dude.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Eko Ile and Mynd_44....easy guys!
I am easy. Easily telling the truth
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
enyice:

I doubt if he does, SMH for the dude.
I guess people don't tell him enough cheesytongue
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by lateef4me(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
One day ,the false,corrupt,killer and fetish empire of Tinubu will crumble upon the likes of eko ile and other paid agents benefiting from this system !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Samxiulee: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Truth be told,titles like iyalode,Iya oloja are not hereditary in yoruba land,its usually meant for the most influential among the women folks.tinubu would be shooting himself on the foot if he can't learn to trust people that are not members of his immediate family,NURTW and market women does not make up 20% of lagos population.as much as I like him,am beginning to resent him.but PDP will never rule Lagos state sha,we would rather die under the rule of the "emperor".labour party would have being a better alternative but ogbeni mimiko has being a let down of late,very embarrassing.lord deliver us oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hmmm ... Very democratic Tinubu, Did he just call Jonathan a dictator ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by abrat: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Desola(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
The post of iyaloja can never be heriditary!

Mynd 4, oya prove yourself, oniro oshi!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
The post of iyaloja cannot be hereditary... it's honorary and not a birth right like princes, kingmakers and warriors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oau Appoints Sunny Ade As A University Lecturer. / Ultimate Quotes From Aunty Patience Jonathan / Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.