Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,041 members, 7,810,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother (3197 Views)

Aso Rock Security Operatives Grumble Over Unpaid Allowances / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
mbulela:
The insults were very unnecessary. you could make your points without resorting to it.

“The (ACN) leadership is not aware of it. It is not true and can never be true,” said Joe Igbokwe, spokesperson, Lagos ACN.
So the issue is settled,i guess? May we never have need to revisit this page again on this matter.

I said u are a huge joke. How does that translate to an insult?
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by omonnakoda: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

I said u are a huge joke. How does that translate to an insult?
You are a small joke
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by mbulela: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
take dat: Can Tinubu anoint/impose his daughter on the Association of "Nigerian" not "Lagos" Market Women and Men? Can Tinubu install the daughter as Iyaloja of Lagos when he is not the Oba? Even the said meeting which was meant to confirm or reject did not hold. Not until we hear the official position of the association and the Oba before we can conclude. As it is now, he has denied such intention.
QED. but remember smokes and fire.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by dayokanu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
If the Oba of Lagos appoints her what concerns Tinubu with that
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Demdem(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
omonnakoda: You are a small joke

Face topic.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
tawa89: This man is a very smart man, for him to enslave one of the most educated ethnic groups in this country without them even realizing that they are in slavery is pure genius. Imagine what this man will do to our collective Commonwealth if he ever gets his hand on it. The man is a genius abeg ,he will be stealing us blind while we will be singing his praises. I pity Nigeria.

The man is not a genius but corrupt and dictatorial! Its only bigoted fools with corrupt tendencies that are enslaved to him and not the entire SW.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Gbawe: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
mbulela:
QED. but remember smokes and fire.

Igbokwe has come out to deny this officially on behalf of the ACN. End of story.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Half the people on this thread including and especially Mr. "I'm yoruba" are I'd!ots!

1 Like

Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by obowunmi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
When Tinubu dies, Lagosians will be free.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Excel23: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by mbulela: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Igbokwe has come out to deny this officially on behalf of the ACN. End of story.
thank God.
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by lineal: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

Don't you know that Seun is being subsidized by ACN?

Olodo. Seun is straight ticket PDP. cheesy
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by mbulela: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
I believe you and Igbokwe. Of course, i do.

Gbawe:

Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Olaone1: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by AjanleKoko: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2013
Na market women e concern jare angry grin
Re: Traders Grumble As Tinubu’s Daughter Succeeds Grandmother by Olaone1: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2013
^^Na dem oo. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria presidential election now available for betting (pictures) / Tinubu:the Fearless Kingmaker / Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.