Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter (57470 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
The guys that made the o kada hummer, flying submarines, and this helicopter should be employed by one of Nigeria's HFES companies

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by ajos(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
but cant we see the picture or video of dis COFFIN on air....abi na ground-copter
anyway d guy try sha...thumbs up FLYING COFFIN MAKER

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by zeanslim(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Woowww coool

We need more pple like this
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Makapounse(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ bigtt76

First invented Elicopter was not even good like this , but as time goes on they gradually ivented the one we are using now

let's commend our own first ever inventor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by buchito1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
All you critics nd fuctard..
Wich 1 can u do
I can even make a chair, takless of breaking an iron!
We shud always support all wat we do
Dats how china became a very develpoed country... Dey allowed dem to experiment and do researches, bt all we do here in NIGERIA is to complain!!!
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by buchito1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
All you critics nd fuctard..
Wich 1 can u do
u cant even make a chair, takless of breaking an iron!
We shud always support all wat we do
Dats how china became a very develpoed country... Dey allowed dem to experiment and do researches, bt all we do here in NIGERIA is to complain!!!
Lord have mercy!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by taiocol: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
i knw say na ABA OR NNEWI DO THIS COFFIN
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sorry but I didn't see a jet engine in any of the pictures.

None of those contraptions can ever leave the ground under their own power.

IMHO, they should go to MMA and buy one of the scrap aircraft there (the smaller ones) and refurbish it.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by sammie4real: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na from my brain.... Go and do your own abeg... at least e better than boko haram!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by egift(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Even if you put gun on my head, I no dey enter. Kudos for trying. But he could have paid some panel-beaters to help him get a clean body at least. Must it be ugly?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by johnwizey: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ds one wey be lyk keke marwa
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: lol Fly alone die alone, jus look at the chopper in the 8th picture, mba nu grin

Hahahah that thing is a fly death trap.

Nice creativity though.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Princeadedimeji: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
I WILL BOOK MY TICKET TO MINNA ME AND MY COLLEAGUE ARE TRAVELING NEXT WEEK MONDAY! shocked grin[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by deols(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
There is no wisdom in starting from the scratch. We can't always do that.

We have to meet the world where they are and then try to surpass them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by cycline404(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
I have a lecturer back then in my school that is building his, he is waiting for government money to finance it... Till now the progress report in project is just 12% since over 6years now.
See someone that manage what he has to do something... The man go wait tire....
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
abeg fly make we see, and stop scamming us, abi na jangulova- fegbe wo
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by 5much(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
flying molue
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by maxjax(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
this one na real ''HELLiCORPSEr'' grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Policewoman(f): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
bishopjoe02: These unusual looking planes are the creations of amateur engineers in Africa who have made their own jets - often just using scarp metal, a book guide and a lot of improvisation.

Despite their lack of material, training and money, these determined aviation-enthusiasts have managed to build their own machines.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348222/Economy-class-The-remarkable-ramshackle-aircraft-Africas-DIY-aviators.html#ixzz2XJs7UPYX

Can that thing fly?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by LeStylo: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
The first picture was the product of a 300L student of ABU. Dates back to some 4-5yrs ago. It was a successful piece as he was able to do over 60km on his first trip. I hope to dig out the news and re-post the link. But i'm dead sure its tucked up somewhere in Nairaland archive.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by ZACHIE: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Too much of R.Kelly, song

I believe i can fly
I believe i can touch the sky.......

that contraption is a very sure way to touch heaven via the grave

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by borntwice2008(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
welldone. these guys need to be encourage and not to be discouragedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
The other day na made in 9ja bike,yesterday na hummer,today i don see made in 9ja Z100 car and helicopter,i dey fear 4 wetin i go c 2mao.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Let us see the pix of it in the air . . .
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by IGBOSON1: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Not for the faint hearted! lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
And that is exactly what i call 'who wan die?'...i.e if it can even jerk, talkless of fly,
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by c33b33(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Promhize: 3rd to comment!.
But those helipads are damn ugly
Btw of what use or significance is their work, they stop wasting their time. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. When America already already has silent helipads, these ones are wasting their time thinking they are inventing. Total rubbish sad sad
Helipads?What are you high on? The issue here is 'Helicopter' not 'Helipad'
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogar.monday:
The other day na made in 9ja bike,yesterday na hummer,today i don see made in 9ja Z100 car and helicopter,i dey fear 4 wetin i go c 2mao.
⡫ made in Nigeria bombs
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Policewoman(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Let u stop deceiving ourselves. At this rate it will take us centuries to build our first flying machines. They should ask the Soviets and North Koreans how they reverse-engineered captured American planes and weapons. Today they not only have their own made in russia planes, they export to other parts of the globe. Our engineers should start by reverse engineering those old planes and choppers littering the airports.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Eazeee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
That yellow Jet is it a manual or Auto?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Who the gods want to punish, they first make mad.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Exodus2k(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kudos man! For using your brain, this is better than engaging yourself in committing crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.