Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter (57254 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Oluwaseun5518: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaa oran iku leyi o
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by ferdonand(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Wot actually thrive in d present world of our is inovation no longer invention. Wot i mean is dat there is little or nothing to invent anymore especially nt without sophiscated equipment nd research. They should look for a feature in the plane dat s nt existing in any plane and sell d idea for their money if any. On the other side their invention can be useful if they can fly them, gurantee safety and mass produce as local planes dat can be used for local short distance transportation. Dat is if d government will ever liensence them to fly.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by alfredobasin: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Immortal!:
There is always a starting point. Nice step!
it takes a starting point, a good step to acomplish a mansion and if you cant win by figting fair, fght foul... Mak sure you creat and win.

Guy figt foul and win joor
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by timmyudemba: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Even if naija dey catch fire I no dey enta,I go use leg,by d tym dis one enta air na crashing straight
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by wassup123(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: lol Fly alone die alone, jus look at the chopper in the 8th picture, mba nu grin

Let's try and encourage these ones, d Gov should see these kind of incredible talent and invest in such. Mocking and making jest will leave ourcountry in d sorry state dat we ar in
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by campella(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
The designs are not what we are talking about now.
Where these things tested and seen to fly?
Which aviation officer was there to see that they were fit to fly?
However, if these machines can be made to even ply the street, then the propellers have to give way.

Kudos on their part, anyway.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Jarysleek(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
we should start thinking positively of our country,,even the man that invented eletric bulb trid and fail 99 times we should always believe in our self
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by sledge2012(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
bishopjoe02: These unusual looking planes are the creations of amateur engineers in Africa who have made their own jets - often just using scarp metal, a book guide and a lot of improvisation.

Despite their lack of material, training and money, these determined aviation-enthusiasts have managed to build their own machines.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348222/Economy-class-The-remarkable-ramshackle-aircraft-Africas-DIY-aviators.html#ixzz2XJs7UPYX

Who knows the Name of the man that designed the First Aircraft ?
No one knows him actualy but to the person above in the pics i urge you to be couragous and persistent in all your works cause it will definitely announce you to your World....it is far better to die while trying (taking Risk) than not trying at all cause that's the biggest shame.
Those you don't want to LAUGH at you TODAY will still laugh at you tomorrow cause it is CERTAIN.......And as for the critics act as if you are not hearing the LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK cause their as so many critics on the ROAD OF SUCCESS #Good-Luck bro#

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by staaari: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
My people died for lack of knowledge!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by gbishman: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
good meniature ture, but my question is this have u heard of QA/QC. i tell u the meaning quality control/quality assurance which of them did u apply ISO or what. if u answer this may be i'l take a ride in ur helicabfare
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Litmus: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
You have to give it to Nigerians, always trying, allays full of self belief. The rest of Africa and the black world should learn from Nigerians and try to do things for themselves once in a while instead of perpetually looking to the Whitman to spoon-feed them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by bebechuks: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am impressed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Tokotaya: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Send these boys to school. They have creative minds. If they have knowledge with it, they will kick ass. But creativity without knowledge is dangerous. To build a plane you need to know much more than how to mould. You need to know about gravity, weight, aerodynamics, wind speed, etc. There are principles that make a plane safe in the air. You need to know them to build something safe and really worth commending. Great creativity though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Tofado: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
kudos man... he is the first man doing that.. kudos..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by eyostic(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tloc: Did they fly with them?
help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask Oº°˚˚˚° ......and hw high will it even fly....I feel it's jst art work
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by holums(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Letz alwayz believe in ourselves......He's starting from somewhere and from there new innovations will come but we citizens of this country criticize things a lot and I don't know why our minds ar so negative......so help us God

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Vicony4real(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Creativity indeed
Well Done Bro! Well Done.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by oshat(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Ability without utility is simply stupidity, they have tried something with the little resources they have, and all they need is encouragement not discouragement. Seeing this I had to ask myself when last have I done something unique for the first time in the last 5 month? I can't make fun of their work since I have not done something better (if I have done something better than theirs then I can laugh them to scorn).

I once have a school mate at Bishop Smith memorial college Ilorin then who turned his father’s volks wagen beetle to a mini-plain and it was demonstrated at the Ilorin township stadium but (he equally got all manner of criticism from people) and today nobody knows where he is.
Nigerian youth let us arise and support ourself.
SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Domzee(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2013
That is a good one, please keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by fajen(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2013
the engine resemble honda baby boy own, innovation at crude, put geometric effort, we don pass jet age ooo, na light speed age we de nown
cool great work once more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Horus(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2013

Zimcopter II, Zimbabwe

Zimcopter chopper made from aluminium sheets and an engine cannibalised from an old French Citroen motor vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by bishopjoe02(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2013
Horus:

Zimcopter II, Zimbabwe

Zimcopter chopper made from aluminium sheets and an engine cannibalised from an old French Citroen motor vehicle.

Africans r trying, wth d right leader and alittle effort frm we youth, africa wil definitely b d last resort of d world

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Church12: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please I need multilinks modem to buy.
If u have any fairly used that is working well wc u want to sell (cdma or Ec226)
Lagos or Ogun state only
pls cal text me on 08034899997
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
These are merely static displays.

Where are the in-flight pictures?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by whykaybee(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2013
all we need in ds country is encouragement. He had done gr8 job 4 building up dat though he might not fly it yet but l bliv if he doesnt relent b4 2020 he'ld b d 1st person 2fly a jet in Nig. Keep on trying!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by randwise(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
ibkaye: Love seeing people make use of their talents, especially the underprivileged
thanks. U are the only sensible individual i have seen so far. I love ur statement.And sum odas too
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice work bro. Am also into aeromodels. Here's my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter#15968677

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by savictory2(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
True talk.
oshat: Ability without utility is simply stupidity, they have tried something with the little resources they have, and all they need is encouragement not discouragement. Seeing this I had to ask myself when last have I done something unique for the first time in the last 5 month? I can't make fund of their work since I have not done something better (if I have done something better than theirs then I can laugh them to scorn).

I had a school mate at Bishop Smith memorial college Ilorin then who turned his father’s volks wagen beetle to a mini-plain and it was demonstrated at the Ilorin township stadium but (he equally got all manner of criticism from people) and today nobody knows where he is.
Nigerian youth let us arise and support ourself.
SHALOM
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by donskills: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
To all you haters, sitting on your behinds doing nothing, how do you think the world would look today if people like Igor Sikorsky et al never took any risks?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by olaztek(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
I appreciate them for showing the fact that if they were to be sponsored, they would prevail in creating and flying the bird.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.