Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter (57227 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Adanyebe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
SHEY THEY WARNED THIS HELICOPTER GUY TO BE CAREFUL WITH HIS CRAFT
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Wislet(f): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
I WONDER WHY SOME OF YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE CREATIVITY. I just wonder at the snide remarks.
In this era where you'll find a SO-CALLED 'graduate of Electrical Engineering', 'Mechanical Engineering', etc. unable to practicalize anything they were taught in the real world. Electrical Engineers that cannot even wire a house! Yet they are on nairaland laughing at someone that probably didn't go to school, yet is able to build something.
If companies are looking for employees, do the 'laughing group' think they will smell the job a mile off with this person in the picture?
Pity your own self, not someone with talent.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria we de crazy!!! Shey we de still importing wheel barrow, shovel, tooth pick, cotton bud, knife etc from China and we want jump overnight to build helicopter.... All of us de CRAZY!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
ds one be like keke napep......hehehehehehe
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Blessmira: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gd news! GEJ said he wl sponsor mine o cheesy. Am constructin a Canoe 4 our street pple. No fear of flood anymore. # Chisellin d wood# cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nuelchrist: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na keke napep ni?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by omoayeni1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls if this call air plan can fly pls make Mr pilot mind my own house when coming to land ooooo,anyway kudos to them
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by peteronyii: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
lets try to encourage ourselves bcs we can do more than dis. the guy tried much all he needs is support and encouragement.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by AbuMikey(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Shey na death sentence dem dey give demselves?? Abi na play. Dem dey play!!!!! *Yimu*
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by ikechialex1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hmm hw much éeh mak i buy m keep fr my bk yard so my kids fit use m de play! N I can always say (I hav an aircraft) bet sha una try all d same I lik d idea , u can do beta if u acquire more knowledge! Big ups!

winkHmm hw much éeh mak i buy m keep fr my bk yard so my kids fit use m de play! N I can always say (I hav an aircraft) bet sha una try all d same I lik d idea , u can do beta if u acquire more knowledge! Big ups!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Pins(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
tutu1: total weaste of time, helicopter that cant fly, why make it at all
.A journey of a thousand kilometers begins with a step.at least they have gotten the shape of a helicopter,the next step is to make it fly.MORE GREASE TO UR ELBOW
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Inoknowbook: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
bigtt76: Why waste precious time and energy over things you can make no use of? The builders can they fly the plane assuming it goes off the ground? Do they even know what it takes to fly a plane? We ought to start encouraging them else we would start having more of these contraptions crashing on our heads ....me I don talk my own oo grin grin grin

Those same questions were asked those two brothers that pioneered building of aircraft, but look at where we are now. If they were discouraged after being asked similar questions, you and I would not have been flying in airplanes today.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by samuelezekiel(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
talented
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by flyforall: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Not bad but my question be say how we go take measure altitude and airspeed in that thing?
Im just saying cos i never liked the aerodynamics to a helicopter. keep up the innovative work grin
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by psychologist(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Abeg o abeg o abeg o na beg I dey o..dj music okinseh dj khaled o grin
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by seunlayi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123: Creative but I no enter am undecided
even if it is free, I no go enter
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Chuddychukwu: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
proudly made for oga badluck jonathan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by MikeBetty(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
they need encouragement not d oda way round
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by aniiii(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
and??

what exactly is the point?

Nigerians cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Any wielder with ample time on his hand will do a better job than this!

Is it going to fly? Hell no!
Why? They don't posses the technical know how to make it happen.

Bottom line, this is rubbish! Sorry.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by fruitjar: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thinking of making a little bucks online? Are you tired of being broke as a graduate?
No dull yourself.....there are many ways,
but w w w.adhitprofits.c o m is only one way!

Literally -- EVERY 30 minutes--- YOU ... GET ... PAID !!!!

OVER $2 MILLION Paid Out Since April 8, 2013 !!!

This thing is going CRAZY !!!

And YOU need to be a part of it.

Buy directory listing and get 1,000 visitors.. then click 10 ads

Watch as your balance increases every 30 minutes !!!

ADDICTING I KNOW !!!

https://adhitprofits . c o m/?ref=fredysleek

call me on 0-8-0-81145582

=> MULTIPLE revenue streams flow to all share buyers through 1 outlet.

Regards,
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Johnnoo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
NL encourage these guys please smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by AugustRush1: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Keke naCopta
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Ferdinandu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
See a Guy who brought out his time to do something worthwhile . A bunch of Retards in this Nairaland who doesn't know anything but to carry tabs and phone up and down and post nonsense in the Romance and Sexuality section will come here and be laughing at.That Africa will rise is not through the type of you guys but through people like him who has the will.The hardest part of anything you want to do in this life is the time of conception and the starting time.if you have the will you can accomplish unimaginable feats.Cheers guy for trying!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by peclin: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
get an insurance company to take care your family b4 you text drive.get assured. you might as well write a sucide note anyway.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by skak(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
zeanslim: Woowww coool

We need more pple like this

That was the work of an undergraduate Mubarak Moh'd Abdullahi from Kano. He's a cool dude.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS PROGRESS
THE FIRST HELICOPTER PROBABLY FLEW IN 1907
OVER A CENTURY AGO & ITS NOW
SOME PEEPS ARE REINVENTING THIS
AND TS NOT GURANTEED TO FLY
& U CALL IT PROGRESS
I WEEP 4 'MAMA' AFRIKA
SMH
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by odyslim: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
undecidedSome peeps are just annoying,instead of yu 2 appriciate what d dude has done yu are dere talkin shit!! Like yu fit make bicylce.....kudos! Bro you've done well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by supaeagles(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Princeadedimeji: I WILL BOOK MY TICKET TO MINNA ME AND MY COLLEAGUE ARE TRAVELING NEXT WEEK MONDAY! shocked grin
no forget to purchase life insurance along with the yellow helicopter ticket.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by akandea(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Try offer technology minister a ride I your airplane.. I can guess the reply " not interested!!!!!!!"
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by bishopjoe02(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
I make FP! Dis cal 4 celebratn.

MOD nxt tym, jst do alittle editting
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by bishopjoe02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Babzilla: I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS PROGRESS
THE FIRST HELICOPTER PROBABLY FLEW IN 1907
OVER A CENTURY AGO & ITS NOW
SOME PEEPS ARE REINVENTING THIS
AND TS NOT GURANTEED TO FLY
& U CALL IT PROGRESS
I WEEP 4 'MAMA' AFRIKA
SMH
dude, wth proper equipment and funding, these guys cn make sometin beta, compare to millions of oda 9ja youth who does nt av any idea at al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son / Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.