Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter (57258 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Policewoman: Let u stop deceiving ourselves. At this rate it will take us centuries to build our first flying machines. They should ask the Soviets and North Koreans how they reverse-engineered captured American planes and weapons. Today they not only have their own made in russia planes, they export to other parts of the globe. Our engineers should start by reverse engineering those old planes and choppers littering the airports.

Words of wisdom that would probably fall on deaf ears . . . sad but true.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by InvertedHammer: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
/
This is an insult

//
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by dexxolydian: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nawa Ooº°˚˚˚°ºo 9ja dem see bus wen dem build as helikupta dey call am helicopter shay una see am fly ni lolz
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by everyday: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
This must be a joke.How do you expect this crap to fly
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by absquare365: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Naija is so full of critics. The guy that built that scrap chopper also has better things to do with his tym but he chose to do that. It must be his passion. Due to the rate of poverty nd unemployment in Nigeria, he had to make do with wah he has. I know dat d tech world is more advanced than wah he's doing buh wat wuld really suck is not trying at all. He'll prolly join the crime force making our lives worse.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by AjanleKoko: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good imagination from the fellers.
While not exactly what we should be celebrating, I feel these guys should be commended for at least trying to express their creativity despite whatever limitations they face. wink
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by mcorazon(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wow.dis is genius.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by jascon1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
bigtt76: Why waste precious time and energy over things you can make no use of? The builders can they fly the plane assuming it goes off the ground? Do they even know what it takes to fly a plane? We ought to start encouraging them else we would start having more of these contraptions crashing on our heads ....me I don talk my own oo grin grin grin
Mr poster u must be so insa*e. Look at a patriotic Nigerian developing a potential even without govt sposorship. The man is great abeg n his effort deserves encouragement. Out of nothing he built this, even if it doesn't fly, is a step to a better make that will one day compete with the best on t world.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by ucluiz: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Great 4 nija bt make ino be death coffin
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by abduldope(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
i smeLL dAnA aIR reMix
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by JackyLiu: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
good DIY!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by successking: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
That's a good adventure, go on
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by idrisolaide(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
If i hear? abi O ti Jump ni no to talk of FLY

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by lilkingluchev(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin grin cheesy
Anabaraonyepete:
And you are the corpse inside. y not say kudos??!!><>< angry angry wink
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
i want to see it in the air to believe it's an air craft until then it's a container
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by mcevans1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Anabaraonyepete:
And you are the corpse inside. y not say kudos??!!><>< angry angry wink

Give me a break dude! I was only being sarcastic here. undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Neaman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
HELLycupTAR...indeed.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by kizaronto: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
mc~evans:
Flying coffin oooo

Is this the prototype of the helicopter?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Rooneyboy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
To me I think what matters most is their enthusiasm, their zeal and mindset.

Believe u me if these same guys leave the shores of Nigeria for a more developed country (that is ready to invest in their ambitions ) they would be miles ahead of so many critics I see here in just a few years.

*LETS US ALWAYS LEARN TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE WHEN THEY GO EXTRA MILES TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Cabsso(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hw i wish govt wil encourgge dis guys
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by EPOMA(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Policewoman: Let u stop deceiving ourselves. At this rate it will take us centuries to build our first flying machines. They should ask the Soviets and North Koreans how they reverse-engineered captured American planes and weapons. Today they not only have their own made in russia planes, they export to other parts of the globe. Our engineers should start by reverse engineering those old planes and choppers littering the airports.
This still shows the level we are in everything that one could even post this . We need to improve seriously
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Wisdytech(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
NICE INNOVATION......
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
I will not even get in this at gun point. Who are they kidding? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
ZACHIE: Too much of R.Kelly, song

I believe i can fly
I believe i can touch the sky.......

that contraption is a very sure way to touch heaven via the grave

Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by akraym(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
One thing you guys forgot is the fact that HE DIDN'T MAKE the ENGINE. Every commendation should go to the company/person who made the engine.

Abi wats the use of a skull without brain?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Imagine this one falling untop of your head..... Instead of entering this kinda plane while not commit suicide and die peacefully?
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Kelvin4life: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tloc: Did they fly with them?
o boy i no fit enter dis one o! fly
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by yame014: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
let's encourage these guys at least they've invested much of their time n energy in constructing these models or kiosks as some people say..lol...for those of u that wants them to fly in it, u wicked sha...u wan make dem dreams die young ni? naija wey love ourselves nobody wan die o...chikena
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by JungleBoot: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
These are d types of brains the developed world would scrable for! All this young dude needs is the right env $ boom, off he goes! Am proud of him!
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
They tried.
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Kelvin4life: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
smileycheesysad
Re: Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
JungleBoot: These are d types of brains the developed world would scrable for! All this young dude needs is the right env $ boom, off he goes! Am proud of him!

I agree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.