Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (33287 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:

Is your mobile market up to date?
Which version of Android os are you running on your S2?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
networkgenuis:

Is your mobile market up to date?
Which version of Android os are you running on your S2?
. I have 4.1.2 here broda and also i cant install any application on it.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
zelexotunla: . I have 4.1.2 here broda and also i cant install any application on it.

is your internal memory full?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by lawizle(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2013
networkgenuis: Install MX player
Install UStv (these apps are free in Android market)
With UStv, you can watch many premium Dstv channels for free!

For other live matches you can't find on UStv, visit:
http://Www.atdee.net/

For series like Game of Thrones, Merlin, Spartacus etc, visit
http://stream-tv.me/

Enjoy your Device like never before grin

It is advisable to use MTN BIS subscription to enjoy this.

My guy I no c any dstv premium channel dere oh....na only only very few channels dat you could also find on premium channel
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by lawizle(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2013
zelexotunla: . I have 4.1.2 here broda and also i cant install any application on it.

Bro how you take get jelly bean for S2....jamisi nah..na IceCreamSandwich my galaxy note1 update to
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Lord_Reed:

is your internal memory full?
. Yeah almost full and trying to delete alot of files. But yet still the same thing
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by zelexotunla(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2013
lawizle:

Bro how you take get jelly bean for S2....jamisi nah..na IceCreamSandwich my galaxy note1 update to
. Bro na so i bought it from a fellow nairalander dont even know still a learner on android.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2013
zelexotunla: . I'm using 4.1.2 broda. Can't even install anything on my phone again pls help o
You can't install anything because you can't access Mobile market or what?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2013
lawizle:

My guy I no c any dstv premium channel dere oh....na only only very few channels dat you could also find on premium channel
Look again bro, just update the channel list.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2013
networkgenuis:

He is probably looking for African Magic.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Odunharry(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
following...
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Lol.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odunharry: following...

Welcome on board bro wink
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks, I am excited about this info ,but how do I run mtn BIS(unlimited) on my infinix buzz(X260)
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Ub4sure: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2013
bros u do well for this post. I can now enjoy this service too. thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2013
SOLAR POWER: Thanks, I am excited about this info ,but how do I run mtn BIS(unlimited) on my infinix buzz(X260)
Whatsapp or pm me. Its against forum rules to discuss such here.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Ub4sure: bros u do well for this post. I can now enjoy this service too. thanks
My pleasure bro.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by lawizle(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
networkgenuis:

How does one update d channel list and where can I watch ds evening's match on my wonderful and luxurious and majestic and magical and durable and and and and expensive Samsung Galaxy Note1!!!!!
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by lawizle(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lord_Reed:

As for you fo.ol I have a full dstv premium subscription and I know d channels am used to watching...a pity you av to contribute money in your "adugbo" to watch yur beloved African magic...
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
lawizle:

How does one update d channel list and where can I watch ds evening's match on my wonderful and luxurious and majestic and magical and durable and and and and expensive Samsung Galaxy Note1!!!!!
All these praises for SGN 1? shocked grin
To update channel list, go to settings, its there.
To watch matches, check sky sports or visit that link on the first page, they stream all major live sports in the world cool

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
lawizle:

As for you fo.ol I have a full dstv premium subscription and I know d channels am used to watching...a pity you av to contribute money in your "adugbo" to watch yur beloved African magic...
Bro take it easy, I'm sure he didn't mean it to be an insult.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
lawizle:

Gosh look who is talking. You saw free TV and you are ready to have an orgasm sorry o no p.orn channel on it. Bloody wankster.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
networkgenuis:
Bro take it easy, I'm sure he didn't mean it to be an insult.

Are you minding the dundi, the humourless wankster must have nearly had an orgasm when he heard about free TV.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by lawizle(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Gosh look who is talking. You saw free TV and you are ready to have an orgasm sorry o no p.orn channel on it. Bloody wankster.

Once again you've revealed wat you are capable of...not everyone has time to sit @home and watch tv as yur jobless self would have odaz do hence d need for a mobile tv...and for your info derez no po.rn channel on dstv....insolent fo.ol
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
lawizle:

Once again you've revealed wat you are capable of...not everyone has time to sit @home and watch tv as yur jobless self would have odaz do hence d need for a mobile tv...and for your info derez no po.rn channel on dstv....insolent fo.ol

Yeah wankster I don't have your time go and jerk off. You dont have time for TV but you are here crying for channels to watch. Dundi.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
networkgenuis:
All these praises for SGN 1? shocked grin
To update channel list, go to settings, its there.
To watch matches, check sky sports or visit that link on the first page, they stream all major live sports in the world cool

and the wankster wanted to sell it o now he is over the moon. Tells you the kinda dunce you are talking to.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Embassy4uall: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
u guys shld take it easy abeg....e neva reach dat level na
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by Mcleo007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls on which channel can one watch tonight's match?
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by UyiIredia(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
networkgenuis: Something I ommitted in the op, to enjoy your favourite foreign and local Radio stations install TuneIn Radio app from Android market.
With this awesome App, you are sure to listen to:
BBC
CNN
VOA
Lagos Radio
Brilla FM
Eko FM
Wazobia FM
Rhythm FM etc etc cool

Oh! And the App is free! wink grin

Android really scatter BB. I've not even been able to find a PDF reader app for my Torch 1. I must definitely get an Android. B.Social 2 Android phone thingz.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mcleo007: Pls on which channel can one watch tonight's match?
You can watch it on the link in the first page.
Re: How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids by networkgenuis: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Embassy4uall: u guys shld take it easy abeg....e neva reach dat level na
Help me beg them o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / Which Data Plan Lasts Longer? / How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.