Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (18175 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by figment232(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2013
Mylove55: Why 20,18 plus yobe and kebbi,i was expecting 25,some of them like delta,enugu and eboyi,wil not like to show,but pledge their support to amaechi,dey are in both camp 4 a reason
Wishful thinking
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Ngutor(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2013
Alxmyr: This event that I am watching on TV could not have been planned within 3 days as some of Amaechi supporters wanted us to believe.

Amaechi is indeed a sinking man clutching to everything he can lay hold on and drag everyone into the mud with him.

His hypocrisy sinks and very alarming.

Not even 2 weeks. At least a month, to me sha
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by ewet: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

Reading must be very very challenging....

For tht guy abi,bros me sef wonder hw this kind people dey reason
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by figment232(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu: 18 governors Hmm, How many attending the Jang meeting held twice?
15 govs not 18.oversabi like u
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by ewet: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Smartluv: you are misinterpreting the whole issue,it is Amaechi that is trying to run GEJ down by trying to divide his state vote for GEJ.

So because the president is from my village i must follow him no matter wht abi. Guy abeg park well your reasoning is totally in abeyance to commonsense.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by snowytee(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Nigerians,make we reason this matter well.Are we this vulnerable?So,am supposed to believe that a meeting with other African heads of state in attendance was haphazardly called just to spite an inconsequential NGF meeting?Haba!drop ur ogogoro reason the matter na.So,its actually Ameachi who called a double meeting just to gather sympathy and then his followers turned around to lambast the president.Smart move but am not that vulnerable.Posterity will judge finally sha

7 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by figment232(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Symphony007: I am really looking forward to ameachi's protest against federal interferance in rivers state on the streets of port harcourt. The stupid commisioner of police has ordered that no protest will happen in the state without his permission, anyone held without permission will be met with arrest.

So i am waiting for that day, waiting for the policeman that will flog the governour a baton, throw tear gas at him or lock him up in mile 1 police station.
No one is above the law my bro,if Amaechi breaks the law he wud be thoroughly dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by emmalexabl(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Mogidi:

Bros can I see the link to Amaechi's first NGF meeting? I think the memo you got from Fashola's office is wrong. I can categorically tell you they made a fool of you. You're beginning to make me think your attention to reading and comprehension rival that of a goat.

The way you lie sometimes make me think your retarded brother (dayokanu) is more clever.

Talking of dayokanu, please tell that bonehead that my cosmic power allows me to reach down internet connection and I'd rip out his oesophagus if he insults me. Did you know you can help him increase his lexicon by buying him a book? That man knows two words only "retardeen and retardeen" ROFLMAO!!!

Anyway looking forward with anticipated hilarity to your response if you dare.

Goodluck to you even though your outlook seem bleak.

O booiiii.., you wicked ooo.
That was a nice one..
I think eko-ole and dayo-olodo have met more than their match grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by omowolewa: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2013
figment232: MUMU

For what?!

I did not ask for your opinion but stated what I believe. Whatz your business with that? Can't you just ignore my post if you don't have better comments? Especiaclly, when the post was not directed to you?

I am taking your insult as a compliment because I believe you were more intelligent than such name calling. Something must have gone wrong.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by samtemple(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2013
I think our Governors should be thinking how to move the country forward rather than fighting for power.they only know how much they are making their. Are they ever think of how much this country is losing in some state especially in the that have declared state of emergency. God help our country,cos the grass will suffer after the fight of the two elephants.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by nkemKalu: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
samtemple: I think our Governors should be thinking how to move the country forward rather than fighting for power.they only know how much they are making their. Are they ever think of how much this country is losing in some state especially in the that have declared state of emergency. God help our country,cos the grass will suffer after the fight of the two elephants.
AND WHAT WILL THE PRESIDENCY BE THINKING ABOUT?
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by kaeto(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Mylove55: Why 20,18 plus yobe and kebbi,i was expecting 25,some of them like delta,enugu and eboyi,wil not like to show,but pledge their support to amaechi,dey are in both camp 4 a reason
stop fooling yourself, go and role tire if you don't know what to do, the real game has just begun and you guys shall cry again..
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by brixton: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2013
snowytee: Nigerians,make we reason this matter well.Are we this vulnerable?So,am supposed to believe that a meeting with other African heads of state in attendance was haphazardly called just to spite an inconsequential NGF meeting?Haba!drop ur ogogoro reason the matter na.So,its actually Ameachi who called a double meeting just to gather sympathy and then his followers turned around to lambast the president.Smart move but am not that vulnerable.Posterity will judge finally sha

U tuk dose words outta me... Bravo bro
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Bensonite: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Symphony007: I am really looking forward to ameachi's protest against federal interferance in rivers state on the streets of port harcourt. The stupid commisioner of police has ordered that no protest will happen in the state without his permission, anyone held without permission will be met with arrest.

So i am waiting for that day, waiting for the policeman that will flog the governour a baton, throw tear gas at him or lock him up in mile 1 police station.
Stop this ranting, Okadigbo's case has just been referenced for the wise to listen. God forbid in the cause of such protest any miscreant does something funny to him or the people protesting with him. In 2003, as you may have known Chief Sergeant Awuse(then in ANPP) led a governorship campaign team to Bakana town but they were attacked by Odili sponsored cult group drowning many supporters till date nothing happened.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by confusion247(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
ewet:

And wht would thy have discussed at the presidential dinner. You are so out of order my friend as the dinner is even far more informal compared to the NGF which is a forum of all 36 govs of NIgeria and you foolishly want to diregard it with a wave of the hand.

Guy wke up, nah those guys dey run naija whether you like it or not and those tht will go a long way in deciding who will bcom your president come 2015.
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013

If the protest is against Amaechi and the police say that there must be permission before any protest, will you sa the same thing?

Police permission is needed for protests to avoid the breakdown of law and order.
I wont be surprised if Amaechi tramples on the law. that is how we know tyrants.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by dBard: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
snowytee: Nigerians,make we reason this matter well.Are we this vulnerable?So,am supposed to believe that a meeting with other African heads of state in attendance was haphazardly called just to spite an inconsequential NGF meeting?Haba!drop ur ogogoro reason the matter na.So,its actually Ameachi who called a double meeting just to gather sympathy and then his followers turned around to lambast the president.Smart move but am not that vulnerable.Posterity will judge finally sha

Nigerians will never reason tins thru witout sentiments..n yet dey exhibit deir lack of decency t call someone retardeen.
I dont need t watch it t know dat d event must ve bin planned long bf now.d logistics alone will b daunting.
Amaechi just knows how t turn tins arnd t make him luk victimised .
My opinion tho..dont really care either way.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by dondaddycares(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
You guys are missing something. Gov Amaechi started his meeting but found out he had only 13govs present,that's a far cry from his alleged 19gov supporters. So in order not to be humiliated for losing majority,he decided to adjourn the meeting for the presidential dinner. Well on their way out,2 other govs joined them making their number to 15. Guess others had decamped and decided to go for the dinner as hungry men Adams Oshiomhole and Fashola would have us believe. Again,the 2govs they told us took permission for their absent is a ploy. Even if we add them,that would bring Amaechi supporters to 17,what happens to 2extra govs to complete the 19govs taunted by Amaechi? Amaechi saw its a lost battle at the 11th hour and decided to save face by getting Fashola and Oshiomhole agree they are hungry govs thereby attending the dinner. Smart move by Amaechi, GEJ won this time. Amaechi would have went ahead with the meeting despite the dinner if he had his 19gov-supporters present and not with GEJ. You can bring on your insults, I don't mind but sometimes you need to read with your brain and not just your eyes in order to discover the true intent behind a posture

5 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by dondaddycares(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
You guys are missing something. Gov Amaechi started his meeting but found out he had only 13govs present,that's a far cry from his alleged 19gov supporters. So in order not to be humiliated for losing majority,he decided to adjourn the meeting for the presidential dinner. Well on their way out,2 other govs joined them making their number to 15. Guess others had decamped and decided to go for the dinner as hungry men Adams Oshiomhole and Fashola would have us believe. Again,the 2govs they told us took permission for their absent is a ploy. Even if we add them,that would bring Amaechi supporters to 17,what happens to 2extra govs to complete the 19govs taunted by Amaechi? Amaechi saw its a lost battle at the 11th hour and decided to save face by getting Fashola and Oshiomhole agree they are hungry govs thereby attending the dinner. Smart move by Amaechi, GEJ won this time. Amaechi would have went ahead with the meeting despite the dinner if he had his 19gov-supporters present and not with GEJ. You can bring on your insults, I don't mind but sometimes you need to read with your brain and not just your eyes in order to discover the true intent behind a posture

2 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
confusion247:
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019.
QED
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2013
ewet:

So because the president is from my village i must follow him no matter wht abi. Guy abeg park well your reasoning is totally in abeyance to commonsense.
If you think Rivers Vote will be divided, you are On a LONG THING... Amaechi is on his own, we Rivers People shall deal with him at time appropriate

3 Likes

Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by BrightCar: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2013

DON'T BE FOOLED! I THOUGHT YOU ARE LEARNED, AMAECHI IS A TOUT, AN AGBERO, WHO DOESNT CARE, ONLY FELLOW TOUTS WILL JOIN HIM.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by samtemple(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2013
how many attended jang's meeting?
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2013
Nonsense!!!
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Myself2(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2013
So in essence,apart from Amaechi,only three weak PDP governors are pro-Amaechi?
Amaechi is finished
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by max1113(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2013
CyberG: What is the retardeen going to say anyway? I am sure they can wait the entire evening to see if he will make any sense! Whether he does or not, they will still attend the NGF meeting and pursue their agenda. Or will retardeen fix another conflicting meeting the next day? LWTMB! The funny thing is they will be there, go through the motions but they know when it comes time to vote again or make their stand at their party convention, they will tell GEJ to take a hike as they vote for their candidate of choice! grin grin
I thk some forum shud be made high intellectuals $ not FOOL lk U! Cos I always wonder why u nt make any reasonable $ idealistic talk. Bt instead u call restardeen as if that solution 2 our problem.BE WARN!!!
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by Symphony007: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2013
figment232: No one is above the law my bro,if Amaechi breaks the law he wud be thoroughly dealt with.
break which law? The nigerian constitution recognises the rights of the people to peacefull assembly without interferance from government or permission from anyone except during a state of emergency which rivers state is'nt under. Then what right does an idiotic police comissioner have to overule the constitution of the federal republic and make himself lord who decides which protest he will allow. Just imagine the raw idiocy.
Re: 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting by deletrue: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2013
omowolewa: I believe GEJ and Rotimi will reunite very soon, only if they can swallow their egos.
Maybe when GEJ realises that he is fighting an unnecessary war fuelled by mere speculation and assumptions.

Then they can still be best of friends -48 Laws of Power.
When you say jona is feeling high because of ego is not correct. Between and Jona and Ameachi who do you think should respect each order? It clear that you do not know who Ameachi is. There is no way jona and pdp will sit, fold their hands and see Ameachi run them down. Ameachi is free to join another party but this man just sees what the two other regions ( north and west) are doing and use this opportunity to tighten jona's chances. If not for this born to rule sickness down deep in the northerners, can Ameachi ever think of confronting jona as president. Well jona is damn too peace loving and obeys too much of democratic principles, otherwise, this is Nigeria, meaning jona could just level Ameachi. It is just too simple. How can one stays in pdp and still wants to become vice in another party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Urge FG To Suspend New Tariff On Used Vehicles / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army / Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.