Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President (32659 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by omiobo: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Na their wahala be dat o. Make I swallow eba Jare.
Me: Iya Ngozi you get eba?
Iya Ngozi: Yes Eba dey
Me: give me eba with Okoro soup
Iya Ngozi: meat nko?
Me: don't bother teeth dey pain me. Moreover I get meat for body.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by kreamidiva(f): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
We've not seen the last part of this movie
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Delafruita(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
nmaihat: "Also, Governor Amaechi, who was seated in company of the chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum, Godswil Akpabio, was not recognised at the event while Mr. Akpabio was introduced  as chairman of the PDP Governors  Forum."

The above quote is a big lie made up by premium times cos i saw the part of the dinner on NTA (and even AIT) where every Governor present including gov. Amaechi was recgonised. I dnt know what they are trying to achieve by publishing lies. I ddnt watch d dinner from d start neither did I finish it but this above quote above puts a question mark on d credibility of d entire story. I wldnt b surprised if d incident was not reported exactly how it happened, but dat it was sensationalised so dat premiumtimes (who I must state dr report is looking so premium)cld sell their paper this mrng.
perhaps what the writer meant was that amaechi was not recognised as chairman of NGF while akpabio was recognised as chairman of PDP governor's forum
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by macrosa(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
Politicians don't trust themselves. Maybe GEJ no longer trust Amaechi and his handshake. Leave them fight themselves. They are just the same.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Prowizy2(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013
SINGING IN IDRIS'S VOICE
"Nigeria Jaga Jaga Everything
Scater Scater"
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by brixton: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Are they friends? Why is he goin to greet him? fuckin betrayal
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by everyday: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2013
All this drama is now turning to childs play
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by KYO1: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Jonathan is too sentimental with the way he is running his government,we all know that in politics no permanent friend or enemy,but concerning the case of NGF its undemocratic to support the minority vote for selfish interest,this is just the beginning of the long season movie
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by MaziJero: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: if care is not taken, day shall cum when these two shall xchange punches. cool
which punches or chisels?if u wan watch fight WWE is available
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2013
amaechi's nyanch-lickers are now whining cos Gej's security agents did their job... GOD SAPROCONNECT ALL OF UNA
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Super1759: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2013
All these media lies are getting out of hand!
Never did such senerio happen!
Kai! Premium lies!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by flimsy2(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2013
exchanging of punches could have been better.if the like they can kill themselves.cuz this people dont value human life. Make dem go to hell stupid politicians.getting power for their selfish desired.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Beaf1: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Our socalled president is behaving like a woman. He is never a gentleman. If Amaechi can swallow all and decide to extend a friendly hand why didnt Joe reciprocate? What will Amaechi rob in his palms that Joe is not prepared for?

The bodyguard surely acted on instructions.

Big Shame!
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by charitybabe: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2013
LEVELS DON CHANGE NOW ... shocked
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by PointB: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: if care is not taken, day shall cum when these two shall xchange punches. cool

A governor exchange punches with the President? A joke right?
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Ucheemmanuelll: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2013
New word in oxford dictionary.......ideye meaning stupid......eg jonathans bodyguard is ideye
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by collynzo2(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2013
These politicians are just taking you guys for a ride. After everything, they'll settle and combine to loot our treasury while you guys wallow in poverty. Continue fighting over people who don't give a damn about you.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by NwaTeacher1: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Amaechi is a disappointment to the south south. Why should Amaechi alien with the north to fight his own brothers. Look at the list of governors in attendance to his so called NGF meeting. Apart from Adams, all are northerners he is using to fight his brother. Why should you think of greeting Gej after ploting evil against him d same hour you suppose to be with him and is because of it dat made you to come late. A president is already on seat with other 2 presidents b4 ur arrival and you want to breach all the protocols to greet him. Why not wait after the meeting? Amaechi, go and ask where Gov. Silva is and how he ended up his political career b4 u continue fighting a fight that u can't wait to finish

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by collynzo2(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2013
In politics there is no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, only permanent interests. Those taking sides be warned! You'll be put to shame.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by rozayx5(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
be you who you cant breach a President's security protocol
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by davidom: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
ONLY 15 GORVERNORS ATTENDED THE AMAECHI'S NGF MEETING AND NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING....TVC NEWS
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Dee60: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
Whatever, I am still of the opinion that Jonathan will not contest in 2015!
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by mikijagga(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: I think it is good for us to be mindful of our choice of words.The Gov. Rotimi Amechi that i know is a decent lawyer that always follows the rule of law.For someone to refered to him as thug or hooligan,there must be something.

Guy!! I buy for u o. Who ever told you that Amaechi is a lawyer??. He read English(B.A.) in River State Uni. of Tech called RSUST.

Why do people peddle false information??
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by OdionOdion: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
Gov Amaechi abused President Jonathan in the afternoon at the NBA conference and want to greet the same President Jonathan in the evening. Childishness cum infantle radicalism.I heard earlier the rantings of the Gov Amaechi's NGF 19 saying they were not hungry. Hope the body guard that block him wasn't Nyesome Wike or Joseph Mbu?.This may cause another problem for Garden City residents: the next thing will be Gov Amaechi is in Court to stop president Jonathan body guards,and to lead street protest against President Jonathan dinner and body guards. Gov Amaechi should be advised against street protest because the armed robbers/militants are waiting to join him-the outcome may be deadly for him.Advise not be curse!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2013
There was mild drama on Wednesday night at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, venue of the Presidential dinner organised by President Goodluck Jonathan, news website, The Eagle Online, is reporting. A presidential bodyguard stopped embattled Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, from getting close
to President Jonathan to pay homage.
lol. Are they scared? I can't really say I understand our politics.
collynzo2: In politics there is no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, only permanent interests. Those taking sides be warned! You'll be put to shame.
this one is particularly true.if u die for a politician,you died in vain.even if he's your brother.don't make an enemy with someone else cos of him.when he aligns with the enemy your embarrassment will be profound

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Beaf!:
Our socalled president is behaving like a woman. He is never a gentleman. If Amaechi can swallow all and decide to extend a friendly hand why didnt Joe reciprocate? What will Amaechi rob in his palms that Joe is not prepared for?

Big Shame!

which beaf is this
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Wit all dis comment coming from we nigerian i dont think we need progress in nigeria. Ameachi might be wrong or right but let pick some truth in his lies. D real nigerian who think knows wat is happenin in dis country. Let d blind continue to support d blind. Becos i cant imagine dat dis is white and u're tellin me dis is black. Our problem is we d nigerian. Long live my country
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Alxmyr(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Beaf!:

Big Shame!

You must have thought so lowly of the office of the President.
Even the same Amaechi, no commissioner dare extend his/her hand to him without him signaling to the commissioner. Talkless of any elected chairman.
Beside, Amaechi was invited like any other governor. And there are about 24 governors present, why is he the only one that decided to walk up to greet Mr. President?
Amaechi need to have a serious rethink. He is fighting a battle that he will lose it all.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by carzola(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Once mama chidi post her "mama put trend" all the hungry agberu, and touts on nairaland would trop in to post their comments..
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by darlynlara(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2013
you just swallow evryting journalist say no more investigative journalism in nigeria u suport amaechi because he is against d president,if u hav anybody in politics weda ruling or oposition party dat knows abt hw d ngf beef started wuld no hw much of a greedy n arogant amaechi is na today amaechi join pdp y is it naw he dcided 2 act..we beta stp dcievin ourslvs he is no beta dan any of dem.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Faith2002: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
donroxy: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupt absolutely !!!

Hmmm, Drama Indeed !!! embarassed
God wil deliver us in dis country oooo
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by chideezcharles: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
If this is what's going on, then we are not practicing democracy in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor / Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.