Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President (32662 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Not really because your comment didn't make sense to me either.how come only perceived enemies of the president are meant to face the stringent protocol cum humiliation ? Are you saying nobody greeted Jonathan before/after Amaechi while Jonathan was already seated ?

u need to take a course on thinking and reasoning
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by olusola200: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
GEJ IS NOT AMECHI'S MATE IN POLITICS. GEJ AND HIS 2015 AGENDA SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM TO KISS ASO ROCK GOODBYE COS ITS GENERATION WILL NEVER SMELL THAT PLACE AGAIN . HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NIJA
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by WINDSOW(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Aint suprised.Until Nigeria desist frm illeterate politics n embraced an hollistic approach,our political scene will not ceased frm this dirty atittude.Howeva,what is the probability that PDP aint using this means †Φ distract opposition parties.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Msgamble: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
What? Why is Jona celebrating is 2yrs of FAILURE,when he succeeded in making life unbearable 4 average 9jarian..he is a total mess
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by oswine(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2013
take dat: I am no Pro-Jonathan, and neither is Amaechi a revolutionist even though I support his 19-16 votes NGF struggle! The bottom line is, he tried to breach not only the president's security but that of the two other visiting presidents whose security details will be at alert as well, and they did their job by "blocking" him. There is nothing in this report to impute that it was the president who gave orders to the bodyguard.
Thanks for that. the problem is everybody knows too much even if u try to make sense they l end up another grammar
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by peruso: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2013
IT WOULD BE NICE TO ALWAYS ONCE IN A WHILE REMIND THE SUPREME EMPERORS BOOTLICKERS THAT HE IS THE ONE CONTESTING IN 2015 not Amaechi AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT MUCH -his wife is campaigning already FOR HIM. AT LEAST WE DON'T KNOW OF AMAECHI CONTESTING FOR NOW.

IT WOULD DO HIM GOOD TO BE niceTO THOSE THAT ARE LIKELY TO BE THE ACTUAL VOTERS.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Nmeka(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2013
If dis story is true,which I Doubt thn I hav jus one question,why was it only Amaechi dat stood up to go and greet d President,I thot de wia many who came late,why was it reported dat he was d only one who went to greet d president afta comin late,why didn't one of d oda late comers go as well....to me dis is jus biased journalism.....plz letz try to read in-btw d lines befor passing out judgements....thanks.
Re: Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President by Myself2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
]~Bluetooth:

Not really because your comment didn't make sense to me either.how come only perceived enemies of the president are meant to face the stringent protocol cum humiliation ? Are you saying nobody greeted Jonathan before/after Amaechi while Jonathan was already seated ?quote:

[quote author=]

u need to take a course on thinking and reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Labour Party Factions Clash At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.