Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition (5493 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

i throwway hailings bro...
much regards...
nope i dont...

Can you upload your pix for the viewing pleasure of those who dont know you and wasnt around or aware during the contest please.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

lol... bro its too early to mention... its just an online thing....

d interaction hasnt been much to know someone all too well... dont u think?
Hahaha, it's ok. Back in the contest, at the nomination stage, were you thinking of winning Mr. Nairaland?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
Hahaha, it's ok. Back in the contest, at the nomination stage, were you thinking of winning Mr. Nairaland?

yes
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

yes
Oh good! Just before SK announced the winner, what was going on on your mind? smiley
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

Idowu, caracta, sholly plum, lilimax, tash, Are, officialmsright, sexymoma, Ileke, whitewater n just a couple

I think she is vacant........what do you make of her??

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

Oh good! Just before SK announced the winner, what was going on on your mind? smiley

well, that moment was rily tough... Ekwah's team put up a very impressive campaign strategy... and they really came close.
but 30 mins before d end. i already knew who won.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
ifihearam:

hmmm rily? maybe she shud clear d air...
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

well, that moment was rily tough... Ekwah's team put up a very impressive campaign strategy... and they really came close.
but 30 mins before d end. i already knew who won.
. . .and that was you smiley What do you think of your campaign team?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

ifihearam:

Pardon?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by richerd: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Boringgggggggggg angry
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

. . .and that was you smiley What do you think of your campaign team?

formidable...

shout out to idy badosky, ikekings, eyeswideopen, raw, tintingz, caracta, lilimax, tash, gboliwe, xnerise, dygeasy, naddy nadia, mondi, n everyone who gave their time n support.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

formidable...

shout out to idy badosky, ikekings, eyeswideopen, raw, tintingz, caracta, lilimax, tash, gboliwe, xnerise, dygeasy, naddy nadia, mondi, n everyone who gave their time n support.
For the records, you're Mr. Nairaland for June, what are your expectations for December edition?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by 50calibre(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is not a question and answer section, it's the D Explorer & Abpatrick show.

See the kind of questions a dude is asking a fellow dude for hours, D Explorer are you gay? Im sure abpatrick likes pus*y not co*k.
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
For the records, you're Mr. Nairaland for June, what are your expectations for December edition?

i expect better contenders to be out for December...
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

i expect better contenders to be out for December...
Alright, got any health tips for future contestants?
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
Alright, got any health tips for future contestants?

drink lots of water...

tone their muscles

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
i think anybody can ask anything... about time...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

drink lots of water...

tone their muscles
Congratulations once again! We're considering giving you a lady on the romance section as a special gift for winning Mr. Nairaland. . .who do you want? smiley
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Boring ish!!!!
My Question»»»How You Dey?! gringrin
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

Congratulations once again! We're considering giving you a lady on the romance section as a special gift for winning Mr. Nairaland. . .who do you want? smiley

i'm okay wiv any.. seriously...
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Boring ish!!!!
My Question»»»How You Dey?! gringrin

how far?... i bam
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okiedokie, there you've it. It's about adding value to virtual life. I'm done. . .had to smile at some replies. The Mr. & Miss Nairaland contest sure worth it. Looking forward to a better packaging in December. Indeed fun sharing almost 3hrs with Abpatrick. . .whatever causes the slow response but we appreciate his presence.

Alright people, that's it for this month, we do this again in December, God willing. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
The thread is now open. . . Thank you viewers smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

did you skip the part they asked for your pishure?

every interview must bear the pix of the interviewed,interviewer and the interviewee
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by 190: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
una nor really get work do

smh undecided
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
ifihearam:

did you skip the part they asked for your pishure?

every interview must bear the pix of the interviewed,interviewer and the interviewee

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
The thread is now open. . . Thank you viewers smiley

bros na so dem dey do interview now
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by DExplorer1: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
190: una nor really get work do

smh undecided
Na every 2hours dem dey open your cage? grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
Na every 2hours dem dey open your cage? grin

Lmaooooo.......na experiment o. We're testing How long he can last in society grin
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by abpatrick7(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
ok floors open...
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7: ok floors open...

My question; why are you so pretty? tongue
Re: Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition by ifihearam: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
abpatrick7:

oki see.
Question:do you have any plans in the nearest future to contest for gulder ultimate search? or BBA if presented with the opportunity?

una know say this one nor be my style but i have turned a new leaf:i no longer derail threads especially the ones my hypertek dey anchor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. / past / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.