Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Am Scared Of Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Girls (6121 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47am On May 25, 2006
U sure can Zah kiss kiss we'll always be there for U! cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by 2cantango(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2006
Absolutely Zah - no matter what! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by maki(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2006
if u are scared of girls consider yourself a gay
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:53am On May 25, 2006
U tell him hun, U tell him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Dojo(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2006
Girls + devil = Girls
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:55am On May 25, 2006
guys+evil+devil+ evil guys lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by maki(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2006
girls + money - guys (* guys) = make d world a better place grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Dojo(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2006
Eve(first woman)+devil=destruction to man
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by maki(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2006
world ratio - guys 90% bad : girls 90% good grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by samcarlos: 1:02pm On May 25, 2006
grin grin grin
Are you sure you acn even talk to girls?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rottweiler(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2006
Hey guys, everybody seem to be going gay. I think I am gay too. I love girls. grin Doesn't that make me gay?

@ all gay people
drill a hole in your mattress and fill it up with shit, then do your stuff. DISGUSTING!!! Oh my God, I have puked on my keyboard. Yak, more puke!

*********keeps puking*************
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Badman888(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2006
if u scared of girls dosent mean you are gay,
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rottweiler(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2006
Badman888:

if u scared of girls dosent mean you are gay,

he hasn't told us everything, like "I FIND PEACE, COMFORT AND HAPPINESS IN THE ARMS OF GUYS"

*********Rottweiler burst out laughing************* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Badman888(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2006
yea, them from there we can now conclude
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by maki(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2006
rottweiler dont kill me grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Rottweiler(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2006
Maki, you know I wouldn't do anything to harm you. Your comfort, security and happiness is paramount. What's gwan girl?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lovelyS(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2006
I'M STILL undecided ABOUT THIS ISSUE !
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2006
Does he know how to talk 2 a Gal. . .if no

Lets teach him how to talk to a Chick.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by maki(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2006
@ rottweiler

am so cool, having a swell time in the office for my birthday cheesy grin

you've not wished me happy birthday today angry angry

and you are not on my birthday thread yet why angry angry angry
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by tochi(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2006
Y'all just crack me up!
First of all, @ nosakhare, chirikwa waka~! Who is only good for sex? You know, i am sure most pple will agree with me that its because you just
reached puberty that all you think girls are good for is sex~! It makes no sense trying to explain all that we are good for to the likes of you. I dont know
what kind of girls you have been hanging around but i suggest you change environment or circle of friends to help your sanity!
Strong,independent women like myself choose not to let SEX define our relationships. If thats the reason you are together, you can never have anything
more. It was your foundation and so it is your perogative! I believe sex has always been your foundation so how can you sit there and say we have
nothing else to offer when thats all you ever had? Meeeen you go take time o stop to dey insult us b4 we start to dey spit fire for here~!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by baby4u2(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2006
@seun and what can u offer your girlfriend apart from the free website you built?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by tox(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2006
it's funny oh!me am a girl and i hate girls about from my sister,cos they really piss when it cos to rotin guyz that has NFA and the thing sef mks me maga like mumu,and guyz are a pin in d neck so far as have read have seen devil eveil!but to b honest oh i want all d bad guys in d world to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue,but for the good ones letz manage them grin,just manage, and for does ones dat want to tear our hole shocked,be warn it's not melt for it so u're better don't be scared of us cos u're kind of a gay trying to lick all d things under d skit gush guyz na wah ohhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by shadex1(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2006
Goodluck if u are turning gay.i can help you out anyway
go to www.google.com
type meet gay partners online open and site and signup and you meet you future partners there,
U want to be gay init
HISSS!!!!!!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by deniece(f): 2:18am On May 26, 2006
sum woman like 2 be thought of as juss bein sexy,but if my man wood wanna have sex all da time den he better go find sum other gurl 2 do dat wit.

Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Scorpio(f): 2:46am On May 26, 2006
So much haterade on sale here, abeg y'all shud stop takin out ur frustrations on other girls just cos u couldn't put it down on ur ex! *hiss*
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by tochi(f): 3:19am On May 26, 2006
@ scorpio, thank you jere~!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by tochi(f): 3:19am On May 26, 2006
@ deniece, whats with the picture?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by sexynes(f): 8:07am On May 26, 2006
tochi please tell them oh. All these guys that are talking, y'all are acting like you don't have mothers. Go and tell your mother that all she is good for is sex and romance and see what she tells you. Nonsense. Guys talk rubbish and then they have the audacity to say crap about girls. Y'all don't know half of what a real woman can offer and I suggest that y'all step out of your boxes and go find out!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by favourwal(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2006
PEOPLE I SURE HOPE U ALL REMEBER THAT YOUR MOTHERS, AUNTIES, SISTERS, NIECES, AND DAUGHTERS ARE ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN.

SAY WHAT U LIKE, NO SWEAT AT ALL AS LONG AS THE ABOVE IS FOR REAL smiley wink cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by zecill(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2006
Dont be scared of girls my guy b/c you know what they must be submited to us, so just go them do with them whatever you wish you dam right what am talking about pure it the hot one inside and make sure is very thick and you will see they will come looking for you b/c you have just giving it to them just like the way they like it, that is just part of my secret, use it very careful.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2006
yea, u're a gay
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by eveseh(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm,women should be afriad of men,not men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / What's Your Best Sex Position On Bed?(pics) / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.