Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Am Scared Of Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Girls (6123 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 7:14am On May 31, 2006
I no fit shout
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by jgirl3: 7:15am On May 31, 2006
lol. lauryn you can do it.
but jean was I supposed to understand that?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 7:17am On May 31, 2006
@ j-girl
seriously, i cant fit
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Jean2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2006
baby4u2, u mean you don't know I wrote that in English?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by twinkledew(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
the issue of girls begging get on me nerves. if u want something go and work for it. Girls degrade themselves when they ask guys for stuffs. As long as u've got ur whole body functioning well i believe u shld fend for urself rather than waiting for a useless dude.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
i disagree wit u
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Scorpio(f): 3:36am On Jun 04, 2006
@ Efani, explain plz
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by whitelexi(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2006
Girls should fend for themselves, A brother would respect an independent girl more than a weak a** parasite grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by BigShishi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2006
WHITELEXI, GURLS KEEP PUSHING THAT INDEPENDENT B.S. BUT STILL WANT A MAN TO HANDLE THEIR BIZ 4 DEM, SHISHI, CAN I HAVE 50 BUCKS 4 MY HAIR, CAN U PAY FOR MY STUDIO PICS, CAN U DO THIS , DO THAT,
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
Big Shishi:

WHITELEXI, GURLS KEEP PUSHING THAT INDEPENDENT B.S. BUT STILL WANT A MAN TO HANDLE THEIR BIZ 4 DEM, SHISHI, CAN I HAVE 50 BUCKS 4 MY HAIR, CAN U PAY FOR MY STUDIO PICS, CAN U DO THIS , DO THAT,
Yeah, like 95% of them. my girl is independent-minded, i must be in heaven!!!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by BigShishi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
don't speak 2 soon grin grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2006
Big ShiShi, i know what i'm saying. mostof the time, if she needs to do sumn, she's done it before even tellin me. had to teach her to accept stuff from me. Rarely asks for a favour unless its sumn a girl (really) can't do on her own.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ scorpio
i cant remember y i typed that
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
@Gridlock
Can U IM me on yahoo messanger or Google Talk plsss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by OpeLovely(f): 4:03am On Feb 03, 2007
Oh, so you'd rather prefer a man bending you over and sticking his thing in your ass.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by sammyjl(f): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2007
Why
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by nduleme(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2007
I have a slightly different view from what i have seen here, as much as i agree that lots of Nigerian guys appear to make more money than our girls there by creating the impression that money flow in the country is "mono - directional", i will not fail to say that i have chatted with numerous Nigerian male, and sorry to say this, but some had clearly asked me for financial assistance!!!

Like earlier said some girls may not be able to provide cash, but some have ways of reducing the flow from the pocket. Thank God I have someone that is very good with money, if anything i spend less now, so yes some girls are good for more than what they have under the skirt grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by magneto(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ ndu and grid

good for u guys o. if only i can find such a girl. . . . it has always been, "magneto, buy me this, buy me that. . . scratch me this, send me that" JEEZ! shocked cant a brother get a break??
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by OpeLovely(f): 4:59am On Feb 16, 2007
Eya, In my own case, i was stuck up with a stingy guy who i was always giving money to. Then i had to break up with his useless arse. I don't believe in being dependent on a guy for money because over time, the girl will be a liability but i don't believe that one should be selfish altogether. In other words, give and take.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by magneto(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2007
@OpeLovely

yea, i feel u on that girl. . . give and take! how come most girls dont know that? undecided

lovely pic by the way kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by OpeLovely(f): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2007
Thanks
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by FactorChic(f): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2007
I want to diss you so bad but I wont say anything angry
Maybe you feel u're not good enough for a woman or u think you wont treat her right, so u wan trun gay
dats a sin
rubbish angry
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by na2day2(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2007
well, its normal ooooo, the way girls behave nowadays, i am not surprised u r afraid of them.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Vuitton(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2007
The guy is confused - talking bout seeing gals as sex objects, then thinking he's gay! My guy be straight fwd, 9ja gals don show u some red pepper, i trust them,
They always want smth, buy me this n that, Only gals frm other countries hav given me stuff. Money for hand back for ground. 100% 9ja wink
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by sq1(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
dis is more of pycological dis orientation. acvtully dose dat ar guy dont see any tin abnomal wit it it just ur metality abt women and if u continu like this u migt end up bcomin agay.so Bleep a gurl so ur orientation would change. sad
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by sekem: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Seun:
You're not nuts. You are young and your hormones are out of control. You need sweet, sweet release! grin

I just can't believe I am seeing this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? / Ladies: A Man Is Sexy When He Is Doing What? / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.