Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Am Scared Of Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Girls (6122 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by mukina2: 7:44pm On May 28, 2006
: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oare you sure you are scared of girls or their mouths grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2006
im scared of your mouth
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by eveseh(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2006
lol lol lol lol
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by BigShishi(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2006
I went tru a lil phase when i thought i'll stay away from ladies and i referred to them as evil spirits, lets's face it, we dudes can hardly do without them, the way a girl smells, dresses, composes herSeLf, damn! it makes me HARDDD!!! grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2006
shut dat $hit up
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by eveseh(f): 8:02pm On May 28, 2006
LOL LOL no fighting
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by 2cantango(f): 8:03pm On May 28, 2006
@Big Shishi:

Dude sometimes you give too much information shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2006
lol
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 1:35pm On May 29, 2006
U must be around some really fine women, but being gay is outta the question. If u do guys just say so, stop liein to urself pls.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by ocho(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2006
nosakhare:

Hello guys,
  I actually thot girls were sexuall objects aren't they,then what were they put here for, or what other purpose do they serve, please enlighten me, because i believe they serve one purpose and one purpose only and thats to be matrasses for us guys, my guy theres nothing special about them if u get to know them better you find out that it is a fact that they have fish size brains, and all they really posses is what they don't fail to hide and thats their ass, boobs and their hour glass shaped bodies, they are marketing their greatest and only assets, (NB:some do actually think)

or what do u think?
SAD, PITIFULLY SAD!*shakes head*
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2006
@ Ocho
Laugh my fucking ass off
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by ocho(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2006
My sister,after reading that post, shocked i no fit shout! shocked
How body? kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2006
Body dey. Sorry about the last time, the hall had no reception that was y the phone got cutt off. How's u doin??, havent heard from Scorpio since that night.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by ocho(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2006
Me neither. She said she was comming to your plcae the next day or something like that undecided and u don't have to apologise, we both understand(at least I do. . . J/K, I know scorpio understands too)
I'm alive o my sister. How are Sam and Dan(or is it Dave? embarassed) . . . Sorry!I'm quite forgetful embarassed

I know we're going out of line as regards the topic but oh well!
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2006
@ ocho
She was suppose to be at my place the next day, i called and her lil cousin said she went to school. The name is Dre(andre)lmao. Stop giving him names cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by ocho(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2006
lol cheesy sorry ma'am. Now you can be sure I'll never forget it grin and hope u're not making him go insane(please I plead on his behalf o! Don't kill the poor guy. grin ) I'm sure he already knows he's got a handfull and he should be coping. As u said, ur mama born pikin! grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 5:24pm On May 29, 2006
lmao, stop copying my quote, go get urs cheesy. lol. I hope this gal is still alive, i've been callin and noone is pickin up. Have u tried her line today??
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by ocho(f): 5:40pm On May 29, 2006
This girl no talk am loud naw.Copyright is allowed jo,no dey expose me like that for public grin

No i haven't and I can't even  try now because I've exhausted my free 'around Canada' munites cry but I might be able to call her later at night sha. I'm sure she's alright, she's taking summer courses so either that or a Job is keeping her busy. I have to go get started on my assingment . Are u in summer school too? We'll yarn later. Take am easy and hug the lil man(DRE right?) for me. Bye! kiss
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 5:42pm On May 29, 2006
lmao
Nope i'm not in summer skool. Anyhow, later, dont do what i would do, be good, cheesy.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by IG: 8:04pm On May 29, 2006
it's funny oh!me am a girl and i hate girls about from my sister,because they really piss when it because to rotin guys that has NFA and the thing sef mks me maga like mumu,and guys are a pin in d neck so far as have read have seen devil eveil!but to b honest oh i want all d bad guys in d world to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue,but for the good ones letz manage them Grin,just manage, and for does ones that want to tear our hole Shocked,be warn it's not melt for it so u're better don't be scared of us because u're kind of a gay trying to lick all d things under d skit gush guys na wah ohhhhhhhhhh

ahh, please tox, was that post in English? or were you sleepy when you typed it ?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 8:08pm On May 29, 2006
laugh my fucking ass off
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Scorpio(f): 9:35pm On May 29, 2006
abeg pipuls, i still dey o, Lauryn, no vex, my partner just fixed it for me durin lunch, i just tire n when i reach house, na sleep just carry me till 5 this morning wey God go punish dem TTC drivers! stoopid ppl just went on strike when erryone was still sleepin, chei! i wan die inside house undecided
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2006
U believe se i nor no till this afternoon. na even my mother inlaw tell me, person wey never take bus b4.
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Scorpio(f): 9:43pm On May 29, 2006
kai! wat am i goin to do with you? no mind dem, i don ready finish, after 5 don ready to go wait for bus naim my brother just dey shout up n down say bus no dey work. see as my eye red ehn, cos u kno me n my sleep naw, na automatic vex i just dey vex! God go punish dem sha angry
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by lauryn(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2006
true talk
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by joystick: 11:31am On May 30, 2006
@nosakhare

Very unfortunate that u see ur
mother as a matress and nothing
else. shocked shocked shocked shocked
U are probably talking from family
experience oterwise u have more
regards 4 women.
Please u are advise if u actually come
from a good home to respect women. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Jean2(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2006
One gets scared!
Many girls have looked at me and the look on their faces at seeing me is like they will swoon the next second. I am scared don't want to get into what will get me into trouble things like: cry broken heart- this may lead to curse that will affect a man all his life crythoughts like what if she's a witch out to kill with seven inches in, Michael Jackson. So many other risk are possible,
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2006
wut?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by tochi(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2006
@ Efani, i second that; wut da hell?
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by Efani(m): 3:15am On May 31, 2006
lol
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by DaHitler(m): 3:23am On May 31, 2006
Jean, I hope you are kidding. Its been a while since I have seen such a dumb post.  shocked
Re: I Am Scared Of Girls by baby4u2(f): 7:08am On May 31, 2006
Jean please can u rewrite that post in english?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.G.I.F Hosted By Nl's Own Club La Romantique (2nd Edition) / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.