Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? (1140 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship / Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by Ibrokane(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2013
[b][/b] can you continue with a relationship u know your gal is dating someone else but she neva knew u are aware?.........
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by Uceegal: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Yes I can witout attaching anytin serious to it. Datz if am too sure dat she is truly deep in the oda rlatnshp. So dat dia wont b any heartbreak at d end
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by Godson201333(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2013
No i do not,I cant even double date girls,If i am gonna double date you then she is not gonna smell one cent of my money and I am not gonna be serious with her,Those relationships are waste of time,It shows that she doesn't know what she want and so she is still exploring,by the way OP how old are you?
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Uceegal: Yes I can witout attaching anytin serious to it. Datz if am too sure dat she is truly deep in the oda rlatnshp. So dat dia wont b any heartbreak at d end
Smh... That's A Girl Talking.

The Knowledge In Itself Is Enough Heartbreak.
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by Ibrokane(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Godson201333: No i do not,I cant even double date girls,If i am gonna double date you then she is not gonna smell one cent of my money and I am not gonna be serious with her,Those relationships are waste of time,It shows that she doesn't know what she want and so she is still exploring,by the way OP how old are you?
does age matters.... Well am just 20
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
I lov dat kind of a relatnshp..no heartbreak,no hardfeelns
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by kreamidiva(f): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
The energy that u'l put in d already flawed relationship should be channeled to a more productive one.shikena!
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by xynerise: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dating someone who is dating someone else and u know about it is no more called relationship. I call it friends with benefit
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Na just to continue to dey cut my own share and once am ready for a real relationship, na to find ma levels
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by clemz85(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
op you have heard the elites. for me, it depends on what you wants from her
Re: Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? by sakaguchi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Its not easy sha, especially if she gets more d!kcz than than you get pzzies, whenever you call and she is whispering, or talking low, you will remember the day you just finished blowing her and someone called her and she is talking low. To me sha, suck it up, flex too, and when you are serious in a relationship, you can leave her. But ofcourse this is easier said and it becomes difficult if she is the one you LOVE...mpheewwww!!!

(1) (Reply)

BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians –beverly / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site / The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.