Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. (3224 Views)

You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / Do You Believe This Is A 50 Year Old Man? / Why Are Nigerian Men Selective Listeners? I Can't Believe This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by harlos: 2:11am On Jul 01, 2013
sakaguchi: You are in a long distance relationship with a very beautiful girl and you think you are the only one...#SMH
You think all of them are the same?... SMH
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 01, 2013
sometime I find it hard that I share the same nationality with some Niggerians. @Brownjay you can;t enlighten someone that doesn't want to, some people love living in paranoia, and fear. Not everyone wants to unplug from the Matrix leaving in fear makes perfect sense. @OP we have heard your opinion, and thanks we shall take note of it. Here have a blue pill.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2013
haha Thank God Im ugly. No guys to harass me. cool
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2013
mimiejacobz:

For me I havn't and am not thinking of it,we all av to erase d mentality that evrygal is the same because shez not a virgin even without virginity many gals outdia still have self respect and dignity for dia body,sha maybe it depends on d way twas lost
Ehm! We are not talking about just any girl here...!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2013
nenergy: I don't agree with the OP,but LDRs are not easy especially for the 'hot' ladies. The Titanic sank, the wall of jericho caved, so brute force (aggressive woo-ing) from badt guys might cause her to compromise. I don't have the heart for LDRs.
Its still the same thing, LDRs are not easy at all, you know have a beauty 9ja queen who loves you in this our peculiar 9ja terrain, she's toasted everyday by rich guys, intelligent guys, sharp guys, handsome guys...you name it, even if she turns all down initially, she goes home n see her friends and others cuddling in the warm embrace and touch of their partners, all she do is call and talk and ping blah blah blah...the thing that drew her to you, she'll probably see it in several other guys, no be 9ja wey we dey? Sooner or later...
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2013
uniqueval: Those against the OP are just indulging in self-denial... His statement is a 100.1% valid... Those in doubt sld joblessly carry out a survey... Wor-Wor babes wey dey short distant relationship sef never faithful finish... #CHEWthat
You've said it all...
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru: sometime I find it hard that I share the same nationality with some Niggerians. @Brownjay you can;t enlighten someone that doesn't want to, some people love living in paranoia, and fear. Not everyone wants to unplug from the Matrix leaving in fear makes perfect sense. @OP we have heard your opinion, and thanks we shall take note of it. Here have a blue pill.
Nooo!
You seem very sure on your opinion, and you've taken NOTE of mine (which is good news btw)...you took note, yet you're not convince and you're passing out a blue pill, bro! I think you need it most, lemme get you a glass of water...
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by trappatoni(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2013
THE STAR OF THIS SHOW CALLED LIFE IS GOD.ONCE YOU REALIZE ITS NOT ABOUT YOU OR ME AND ITS ALL ABOUT HIM,YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. WHY WORRY YOURSELF OVER TRIVIAL ISSUE WHEN ON THAT DAY YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER NOT TO TALK OF CHEATING GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2013
sakaguchi:
Nooo!
You seem very sure on your opinion, and you've taken NOTE of mine (which is good news btw)...you took note, yet you're not convince and you're passing out a blue pill, bro! I think you need it most, lemme get you a glass of water...

Am not the one living in fear, LDR or SDR anyone can cheat, anytime anyday, don't think because a girl is beautiful means she has to cheat everytime, sounds like a complex to me.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2blunt: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2013
dis guy don download [size=20pt]JAMES HADLY CHASE[/size] finish, na NLders him con dey use d title for, SMH
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dude, it's a lie.
Cheating is not dependent on the distance in the relationship or gender, cheating is something of the mind, MOST TIMES!.
So, guys cheat in LDR, ladies cheat in LDR, guys cheat in SDR, ladies cheat in SDR and VICE VERSA.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Godson201333(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
why wasting your time on this sakaguchi Post,He must be heartbroken by now.ASk born2fuck,I normally blame him )until he told me d origin of his NL name.

But the formula is what works for Mr A might not work for MR B,what works for MR B might not work for Mr A.You better change your mentality so that you can find true love so that you end end up being like born2fuck who knows all the ashawo joints in Lagos state!

So finally LDR survives,you better try it.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by dplomaticVal: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
mchileks4luv:

I bet Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ beatiful girl on this planet wud say she has never cheated on the boyfrd except a vigin,for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ as beautiful as i am i have cheated on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy

Hey, u dnt ve 2 vouch
For everybody, moreova if
your d cow on dt pic then u dare nt seek for a prophet to tell
you YOUR plug(extra)-ugly!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2013
2blunt: dis guy don download [size=20pt]JAMES HADLY CHASE[/size] finish, na NLders him con dey use d title for, SMH
Whaaaaaat!!!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Dude, it's a lie.
Cheating is not dependent on the distance in the relationship or gender, cheating is something of the mind, MOST TIMES!.
So, guys cheat in LDR, ladies cheat in LDR, guys cheat in SDR, ladies cheat in SDR and VICE VERSA.
What you ended up saying is that what I posited is a subset of a gargantuan cheating cycle....so I'm not lying, and while mine can be verified with simple research of checking the beauty queen next door on LDR, yours cannot.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2013
Godson201333: why wasting your time on this sakaguchi Post,He must be heartbroken by now.ASk born2fuck,I normally blame him )until he told me d origin of his NL name.

But the formula is what works for Mr A might not work for MR B,what works for MR B might not work for Mr A.You better change your mentality so that you can find true love so that you end end up being like born2fuck who knows all the ashawo joints in Lagos state!

So finally LDR survives,you better try it.
Sorry bro!
I'm in love n thank God she's not Faraway from me, should such a case be when she's far from me comes, you can sneak in this your lil advice as a notifier, so thanks but no thanks.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2013
dplomaticVal:

Hey, u dnt ve 2 vouch
Sorry! Are you a girl?....
Because she is and must have tons of friends and acquaintances who are sweet and on LDR, if she speaks/write, she does that on a higher authority than you who if you are on a LDR, your babe prolly hides that secret from you, even if the chic is just your friend, she'll still hide it from you so you don't see her as promiscuous. Bottom line is...she has a higher authority to write facts on this issue than you do
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
sakaguchi:
What you ended up saying is that what I posited is a subset of a gargantuan cheating cycle....so I'm not lying, and while mine can be verified with simple research of checking the beauty queen next door on LDR, yours cannot.

Unfortunately for you, i actually have a beauty queen next door who has been in a LDR for almost a year now (d kind of different continents LDR) and she's nt cheating on him. She's nt even close to it. So, carry your boring research outta here.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Flygerian1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Well, since they say "majority carrys the vote" then i think the OP is NOT far from the truth.
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
wetin make dis guy dey talk like pikin like dis
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]wetin make dis guy dey talk like pikin like

Abeg help me ask am o
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Flygerian.:
Well, since they say "majority carrys the vote" then i think the OP is NOT far from the truth.
Thank you sir!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
dplomaticVal:

Hey, u dnt ve 2 vouch

How can you call her a cow when you look like a pig
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by druid06(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sexkillz is inexperienced and it's the same reason why he's acting so immature. For a grown man to be making such assertion on relationship at this present modernized day is baffling. Believing a beautiful girl would remain celibate and faithful for a dude in a long distance relationship for a relatively long period of time is purely fictional. Every girl I know who is in that kind of relationship has a side dude, same with the guys in diaspora who has side chicks too. I'm sure sexkillz is in a long distance relation, no wonder the insecurities.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2blunt: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
sakaguchi:
Whaaaaaat!!!

guy, wetin be Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!, the op use a James Hadley Chase novel title, "Believe This - You'll Believe Anything"
when u dont read how will u know, idiota
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by EejaNla01(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
The op isn't far from the truth
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by sakaguchi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
2blunt:

guy, wetin be Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!, the op use a James Hadley Chase novel title, "Believe This - You'll Believe Anything"
when u dont read how will u know, idiota
I said what!!!! Because I am the OP and no, I have not seen or read this book you spoke about. "If you can believe this, you can believe anything" is a popular saying.
if "wonders shall never end" which is a popular saying happens to be a book written by a "Markovnikov Schneider" and I say it, does it mean that I just downloaded the book? You must be high on Sisa
Idiota!!!
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by dplomaticVal: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2013
lynpetra:

How can you call her a cow when you look like a pig
undecided i've bn ignorin
whores sin6 1887!

1 Like

Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by dabrake(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
is this meant to be a thread? waste of seun's memory space
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Stegomiah: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
And who says you are beautiful undecided

God bless you for this post. When i saw dat thrash spilled by d poster i rushed 2 check her dP 2 see how beautiful she is! But unfortunateley.... Can't imagine a lady deriving pleasure in saying she cheated, even if you did, i think its beta you keep quiet, what value, dignity and sense of humour do you have left? Smh 4 sum ladies
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by HURUCHI(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
yannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by Stegomiah: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ op, i think life is all about choices, d choices we make brings about our personality i.e who we really are! It does not matter if u're beautiful/fugly aldo d definition of beauty varies, what matters is our personality weda u or a guy or a lady, people cheat 4 diff reasons best known 2 them but what i do agree with is that beautiful women get more attention...and women are more moved by what they hia and feel, making dem more likely 2 fall 4 d guy giving dem more attention, sweet talking.. Yl dia partners in a LID is only limited 2 communication which at times can be boring.
But the truth is: it all comes down 2 personality and d choices you make!
So, i won't agree with d OP, nd as a person i can't do dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend / The Nairalander,s Issue With women / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.