Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? (3224 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
With the high spate in which the aristos are taking away our young ladies, one would wonder if money only is what the girls are looking for or something else is attached. If things goes this way, it may become so disastrous that guys will start looking towards babies.
Well you may see this as joke but the truth is that things might be more serious than what you think.
Guys, shine your eyes! Our future wives are being operated on somewhere by our fathers/uncles.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nastydroid(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
[size=1000pt]D1CK.[/size]
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eze Promoe: With the high spate in which the aristos are taking away our young ladies, one would wonder if money only is what the girls are looking for or something else is attached. If things goes this way, it may become so disastrous that guys will start looking towards babies.
Well you may see this as joke but the truth is that things might be more serious than what you think.
Guys, shine your eyes! Our future wives are being operated on somewhere by our fathers/uncles.

#leaveourgirls
#faceyourfamily

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Dygeasy(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Old Alhaji don collect Eze's babe tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by ebamma(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Father figure
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 5:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Bros!!! The older the kini, the sweeter lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya: Bros!!! The older the kini, the sweeter lipsrsealed
GBAM!!!gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: GBAM!!!gringringrin
Even you too
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: GBAM!!!gringringrin

See them!!! grin cheesy

Pity young men like us na embarassed
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya: Bros!!! The older the kini, the sweeter lipsrsealed
So, are you saying that when you grow older, your kini becomes sugary undecided
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
So, are you saying that when you grow older, your kini becomes sugary undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't say that grin

But I think this is something most of the girls agree with.

that Older men are generally better in bed lipsrsealed

Ladies in the house?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't say that grin

But I think this is something most of the girls agree with.

that Older men are generally better in bed lipsrsealed

Ladies in the house?
You can lie sha o. So why are we called "Youths" then, when old men are this energetic?
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by OohMpa: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Aristos are the in thing for girls....

Ooh Mpa got the solution for you to be an aristo:

1) Grow a pot belly to the extent that you can't see your dïck when you're näked. Chicks dig those kinds of bellies smiley

2) Learn how to spit when talking. Truss me, chicks love the saliva pouring on them smiley

3) Always carry pako(chewing stick) around and talk with it...

4) Wear trad most of the time with a pair of Timbs

5) carry a torchlight phone around with you. Yes, chicks are that stupid..smiley

6) Always behave like an imbe. An imbe loves an imbe smiley

7) and ALWAYS speak worse than Patience Jonathan. It always works

#Sai

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Dygeasy(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
You can lie sha o. So why are we called "Youths" then, when old men are this energetic?
Why are the young ladies screaming insatisfaction by their young boyfriends? grin

I'm not a believer though.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:

That defies logic right? grin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Even you too
Nooooo
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

See them!!! grin cheesy

Pity young men like us na embarassed
Yung men dnt knw d ryt buttns 2 press bt d oldies knws aw 2 press DEIR mumu bttn grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Dygeasy: Why are the young ladies screaming insatisfaction by their young boyfriends? grin

I'm not a believer though.
Don't wives scream insatisfaction by their aristocratic husbands? grin
All this things young girls are doing and they will come to the church to deceive gullible bachelors undecided
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

That defies logic right? grin
Of course. Such an irony!
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Dygeasy(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Don't wives scream insatisfaction by their aristocratic husbands? grin
All this things young girls are doing and they will come to the church to deceive gullible bachelors undecided
This matter pain you gan o grin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Dygeasy(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Yung men dnt knw d ryt buttns 2 press bt d oldies knws aw 2 press DEIR mumu bttn grin
Shey you know I know your buttons? grin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2014
OohMpa: Aristos are the in thing for girls....

Ooh Mpa got the solution for you to be an aristo:

1) Grow a pot belly to the extent that you can't see your dïck when you're näked. Chicks dig those kinds of bellies smiley

2) Learn how to spit when talking. Truss me, chicks love the saliva pouring on them smiley

3) Always carry pako(chewing stick) around and talk with it...

4) Wear trad most of the time with a pair of Timbs

5) carry a torchlight phone around with you. Yes, chicks are that stupid..smiley

6) Always behave like an imbe. An imbe loves an imbe smiley

7) and ALWAYS speak worse than Patience Jonathan. It always works

#Sai
I disconcur...Nt Baba sikira tingy bt REAL men
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Yung men dnt knw d ryt buttns 2 press bt d oldies knws aw 2 press DEIR mumu bttn grin

Really? shocked

Abeg where's the location of the mumu button? lipsrsealed

Eze Promoe:
Of course. Such an irony!

Well, Nothing is ever as it seems
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Dygeasy: Shey you know I know your buttons? grin
i knw u dnt tongue
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

Really? shocked

Abeg where's the location of the mumu button? lipsrsealed
T differs grin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EejaNla01(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2014

Every single member of d family ill see this,Asiri eh titu si gban gban. cool
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Eeja Nla01:

Every single member of d family ill see this,Asiri eh titu si gban gban. cool
Lmao...Bros wetin u dy find here?tongue
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Dygeasy: This matter pain you gan o grin
Very painful and disgusting. After running from HIV and other STDs all through your youthful life, you still get it for free from your wife. Men dey suffer o.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by obayaya(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Very painful and disgusting. After running from HIV and other STDs all through your youthful life, you still get it for free from your wife. Men dey suffer o.

Epic!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2014
The face I make when I see young ladies with old men embarassed
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by SisterCaro(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Young guys apart from a lady's young, slim body what else do you want these ladies for?
Have you ever thought that because you have decided to use them so much for nothing in return, they have decided to be with people they can also use and benefit from?

You have turned you ladies into sexual gratification machines and they have in return decided to turn your fathers and grandfathers into their on atm machines since you cannot fulfil that part.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by farano(f): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2014
That's why most of our ladies look much older than their actual age

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Be Happy At Being Dumped / 5 Things a guy loves & respect in a girl / Joystick Enlargement Pills That Really Work/ Ass Enlargement/boobs Enlargement E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.