Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Need To Save My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Save My Relationship (769 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Save My Relationship by lar82: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
My girlfriend confessed earlier in our relationship that she was raped by their house help at age 8 and slept with her biological brother at age 12.What can I do. I really love her but my psychology is being affected recently.We are proposing marriage for April next year after dating for 2 solid year.
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by mecussey(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is your business, deal with it. If you love her, forget about her past, otherwise move.
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Godson201333(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
but you have already asked this question before and we gave you answer why you again ?https://www.nairaland.com/1339280/relationship-hurting-me

Una no go let person rest! cheesy grin
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
mecussey: This is your business, deal with it. If you love her, forget about her past, otherwise move.
Exactly
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by princesa(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibkaye:
Exactly

girl is that you? cheesy
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa:

girl is that you? cheesy
yes! grin grin LONGEST of times, how are you? cheesy kiss
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibkaye:
yes! grin grin LONGEST of times, how are you? cheesy kiss
oh am fine! missed you loadscheesy

good old days hunh? grin
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa:
oh am fine! missed you loadscheesy

good old days hunh? grin
you too! It sounds really corny but I definitely miss the 'good ol' days', do I have you on Facebook? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else cheesy grin
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by princesa(f): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibkaye:
you too! It sounds really corny but I definitely miss the 'good ol'
days', do I have you on Facebook? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else
cheesy grin
yeah, i think we are friends on Facebook...yeah i remba, we arecheesy

didn't know you still chilling on NLgrin
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa:
yeah, i think we are friends on Facebook...yeah i remba, we arecheesy

didn't know you still chilling on NLgrin
Lol good!

It's more a recent thing I hadn't been on for a while at some point, you too, you just vanished lol cheesy
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by ITbomb(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
1 Cor 13:11
All those things you mentioned were done when she was a child. If you had say all these happen last year or two years ago, it would be a different matter.
Deal with it as a man and a christian (if u are) and face the glorious future in front of you.
Get this at the back of your mind. If na so God dey take remember all our past deeds upon say we don confess and repented, u think say u for reach today?
For her to tell you means she regretted it and can never do such anymore. You didnt fall in love with a girl who was molested at 8. You fell in love with an angel, so see her as such.

[s]If I see anymore variant of this topic, I will recommend you for a lifetime ban[/s]
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by princesa(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol good!

It's more a recent thing I hadn't been on for a while at some point, you too, you just vanished lol cheesy

yes oh, i just vanished, but now am around grin
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by great664(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Since she was able to open up and tell you her past, i think u should let go, i can post this on my fb page and blog and hear what people will say, [b]check my signature[/b]like us on fb AND VISIT OUR BLOG
Re: I Need To Save My Relationship by Davmar(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
hey dont worry the solution is here if u really want her then, visit dmark9397@gmail.com for advice and solution

(1) (Reply)

Touching Lives / SHOCKING: Father And His Friend Rape His 7-year-old Daughter / What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.