Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (61703 Views)

VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2014
kktes: congrts boss, abeg can u shed more light on d kind of exam u are bein given at d embassy and d minimum amount one shud av concerning d statement of acc...tanks

I can't say for minimum amt buh dir shud be money coming in and going out! Maybe bal of 1mil or 2 I can't say. I'm not sure let it be an acct u r servicing dts all I can say.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by kktes: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Pasdeprix:

I can't say for minimum amt buh dir shud be money coming in and going out! Maybe bal of 1mil or 2 I can't say. I'm not sure let it be an acct u r servicing dts all I can say.
Thanks man, one anoda tin boss, did u pay ur tuition fee in full here in naija b4 d approval of ur visa??
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by chelseao: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Pasdeprix: Kk dts Poznan, I'm going 2 Silesia on Sunday! I will email u details.
R u required 2 write an admission exam in d sch?
pasdeprix, please I read your previous post and you stated you are going to Silesia so I figured you could be of help as am also a prospective student of Silesia and have a bunch of questions
I applied for the 4 year graduate medicine and was given a temporary offer but asked to come to Poland for the entrance exam before the enrolment, this brings me to my question
did you have to go to Poland for the entrance exam and back or are you gonna go for the entrance exam and then enrol afterwards?
my entrance exam is meant to be on the 25th September in Poland and enrol afterwards for the start on the 29th but I don't think I can make it as I have just returned from the UK a week ago and cant get a visa before then so I want to email the uni and may be joining the February batch
please I will like to know how u went about the visa application and requirements( I have the certificate of enrolment sent to me by uni Silesia) anything more I need to know will be of great help..also can u shed more light on the issue of health insurance and did u pay ur fees in full..awaiting ur reply thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Pasdeprix. I was at the embassy last friday, I have paid my school fees in full but the consular did not request for it. Even though I had it with me going into the interview. The school said they emailed the receipt of payment to the embassy. The only documents that was collected from me is bank statement, sponsor letter and my passport and was asked to come back in 2 weeks.
Does it mean I have been given the visa, as they said I have to wait until a decision is made before I can legalize my documents at the embassy.

Please share your experience.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by kktes: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
diamondsare4eva: @Pasdeprix. I was at the embassy last friday, I have paid my school fees in full but the consular did not request for it. Even though I had it with me going into the interview. The school said they emailed the receipt of payment to the embassy. The only documents that was collected from me is bank statement, sponsor letter and my passport and was asked to come back in 2 weeks.
Does it mean I have been given the visa, as they said I have to wait until a decision is made before I can legalize my documents at the embassy.

boss, am i 2 legalise my documents while seeking for visa approval or while seeking for an admission?am looking forward 2 applying to a school over ther very soon...tanx
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by randygershom2007: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
please I am applying for Poznan, any details about the eligibility letter would be highly welcomed please...
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by randygershom2007: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Pasdeprix: By health certificate I mean doz documents dey give in hospitals n all. But u MUST carry ur travel insurance, fill form at dir website n get a date, printout dt form and wit all oda documents go wit dem on ur appointment date . Have u gotten ur eligibility letter from min of education?

hello bro,.please u am applying for poznan and the eligibility please brief me on that and are there specific words it should contain?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by chelseao: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
please anyone going for the 4 year MD program in any of the Polish universities? I have questions regarding the entrance exam and how to go about the entire admission and visa process.. any little contribution would go a long way thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
@pasdeprix, how long does it take for your documents to be legalized at the embassy if you are granted the visa. After the interview the guy said if approved for visa I will legalize. He just collected my passport and few documents. Do let me know. Though I paid my full tuition. Is this a good chance that I will get it. Please reply
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
diamondsare4eva: @pasdeprix, how long does it take for your documents to be legalized at the embassy if you are granted the visa. After the interview the guy said if approved for visa I will legalize. He just collected my passport and few documents. Do let me know. Though I paid my full tuition. Is this a good chance that I will get it. Please reply

You will get your visa by the special Grace of God. Please give us feedback about the outcome of your application...
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys,
In answer 2 ur questions:

The embassy legalization is one stamp they( the polish embassy) will put on ur WAEC result and The eligibility letter from the Min of Education regarding your WAEC result.

They will stamp if on the day dey give u visa dt is after collecting 12k cash.

@chealsea, in currently in a 4 year MD program in SUM gimme ur email n I will tell u more abt dis program, some others are in other schs u can ask dem for details.

For eligibility, take all ur documents to Min of foreign affairs den to Min of education for Superlegalization after which dey will issue u a letter confirming ur WAEC results only or degree as well. Buh the WAEC is most important for d embassy.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@Pasdeprix. I was at the embassy last friday, I have paid my school fees in full but the consular did not request for it. Even though I had it with me going into the interview. The school said they emailed the receipt of payment to the embassy. The only documents that was collected from me is bank statement, sponsor letter and my passport and was asked to come back in 2 weeks.

Even if dey didn't ask u for it dir. They will ask d school and dey will search for it in ur bank statement. Hope u also included d letter from Min of Edu. Once ur sch confirms ur coming documents n payments they will give u!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Pasdeprix, thank you for the reply. I did not submit the eligibility letter, the guy just looked at my waec and eligibility letter and gave it back to me. The school said they have sent the receipt of my payment to the embassy. Will keep you posted when I hear back from the embassy.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello, just getting to this link through the search engines and am so impressed, pls my son just got admission in Poland and his interview date is on the 15th, but I just got back to town to hear that one guy already collects money from him to help him do the legalisation at the ministries and embassy but obviously he has been duped, pls I am based in lagos but can I go on his behalf to Abuja to the ministry of education and foreign affairs to legalise his documents myself? Can someone please enlighten me about all these please? Thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Ladyennie. From what you wrote. He has been duped. No one can do legalization at the Polish embassy. It's only the applicant and that's if he/she has been granted the visa.
1st go to ministry of education and buy a waec scratch card but I think you will go to their bank and make a payment I can't remember. Someone helped with it. At education you will pay to stamp your waec, transcript, testimonial and other documents u have. Then proceed to ministry of foreign affairs and legalization it. At ministry of education you have to speed up the process if you want it next day if not it takes 5 days and you will get an eligibility letter from ministry of education to take to the embassy. You have to be fast about it if ur child's interview is the 15th. All of these should cost less than #15k
Which school is he going to
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ ladyennie, just go thru d previous posts get ur documents ready and do what diamond has just told u. As long as u do that u will be fine.

Just to inform you guys Modupe has gotten his/her visa n will be in poland d's week! Best of luck to the rest.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Pasdeprix, was not given. After paying $6000 in 1st term fees. They told I didn't show I will be coming back.
I will appeal this decision as soon as possible. Please what do I do to support my argument
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
@diamond thanks for the reply, I will be in Abuja tomorrow myself, if I want to make it speed up to be able to collect the following day then how do I go about it? Is there anyone I can call when I get there to help me out? Thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
He got admission at the university of technology Warsaw, can I do the legalisation myself? Or I have to take him with me to Abuja tomorrow
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
I just got the information that ministry of education are on strike, can someone confirm for me please?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
You don't to take him along with you. I know someone at ministry of foreign affairs not education. You don't really need to know anyone just go early and pay for an expedited service. You should be fine
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh, thanks so much for the reply
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
The medical insurance I did for him is valid for a year, please is that okay?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pasdeprix:
@ ladyennie, just go thru d previous posts get ur documents ready and do what diamond has just told u. As long as u do that u will be fine.

Just to inform you guys Modupe has gotten his/her visa n will be in poland d's week! Best of luck to the rest.

I can confirm this. I am currently in Poznan, Poland.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
chelseao:

pasdeprix, please I read your previous post and you stated you are going to Silesia so I figured you could be of help as am also a prospective student of Silesia and have a bunch of questions
I applied for the 4 year graduate medicine and was given a temporary offer but asked to come to Poland for the entrance exam before the enrolment, this brings me to my question
did you have to go to Poland for the entrance exam and back or are you gonna go for the entrance exam and then enrol afterwards?
my entrance exam is meant to be on the 25th September in Poland and enrol afterwards for the start on the 29th but I don't think I can make it as I have just returned from the UK a week ago and cant get a visa before then so I want to email the uni and may be joining the February batch
please I will like to know how u went about the visa application and requirements( I have the certificate of enrolment sent to me by uni Silesia) anything more I need to know will be of great help..also can u shed more light on the issue of health insurance and did u pay ur fees in full..awaiting ur reply thanks

My sch resumed August and started Lectures Sept 1st and I missed 5weeks of Uni. If you do not mind missing out a bit, you can still apply for your visa now and get on your medicine degree. Obtain a letter from your university in the language stating that it is ok for you to resume late and your position is kept for you. Please make sure your UK documents are legalised by the ministry of foreign affairs in the UK as well. I only paid the deposit required by UNI for tuition and accom 4500PLN, I bought a 1year travel health insurance from aiico and presented the certificate with application.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
ladyennie:
The medical insurance I did for him is valid for a year, please is that okay?

Yes it is.
My visa expires the day my health insurance expires next year.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Ladyennie. Have you legalized the documents? Are you in lagos or abuja at the moment.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by chelseao: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
@pasdeprix, thanks for the reply, I have currently deferred the admission to the February intake..however, i will appreciate it if you put me through the whole process since you are already in SUM plus did u have to go to poland and back for the entrance exam as they require me to do so, please anyway I could contact you will be really helpful thanks.
Pasdeprix:
Hi guys,
In answer 2 ur questions:
The embassy legalization is one stamp they( the polish embassy) will put on ur WAEC result and The eligibility letter from the Min of Education regarding your WAEC result.
They will stamp if on the day dey give u visa dt is after collecting 12k cash.
@chealsea, in currently in a 4 year MD program in SUM gimme ur email n I will tell u more abt dis program, some others are in other schs u can ask dem for details.
For eligibility, take all ur documents to Min of foreign affairs den to Min of education for Superlegalization after which dey will issue u a letter confirming ur WAEC results only or degree as well. Buh the WAEC is most important for d embassy.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by chelseao: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mowadupe:

My sch resumed August and started Lectures Sept 1st and I missed 5weeks of Uni. If you do not mind missing out a bit, you can still apply for your visa now and get on your medicine degree. Obtain a letter from your university in the language stating that it is ok for you to resume late and your position is kept for you. Please make sure your UK documents are legalised by the ministry of foreign affairs in the UK as well. I only paid the deposit required by UNI for tuition and accom 4500PLN, I bought a 1year travel health insurance from aiico and presented the certificate with application.
@mowadupe, thanks for your contribution, I had to defer the admission to the spring intake since I was unable to make it for the start date, my documents were not legalised by the ministry of foreign affairs before I returned but I did verify my documents through a solicitor in the UK which was sent to the uni and they sent me a letter that my documents have been verified, don't know if that letter is useful in my visa application though, how much is the travel health insurance and was it 1 year accommodation you paid for?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by randygershom2007: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Mowadupe I have applied for poznan for February 2015,want to know how the school is and also how long it took to wait for admission reply.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by centjude(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyome my name is centjude I just got married in turkey...... But I want to come bck to 9ja 2apply for visa..... Some of my friends told me that embassy don't issue visa now in 9ja because of the ebola...
Do I stand a chance to get the visa......

Or will day reject my visa
What r the documents I need to apply for visa if anyone hve idear thanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ladyennie: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yes I have legalise his documents, his appointment is tomorrow morning thanks everyone for your support, by the way don't know what to do about the hotel reservation since he's staying at the school accommodation, any advice on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.