Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (61749 Views)

VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
pls nairalanders is it compulsory to submit a Travel medical insurance at the polish embassy in abuja to be given a vissa
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
abnur14:
pls nairalanders is it compulsory to submit a Travel medical insurance at the polish embassy in abuja to be given a vissa

Yes. It is compulsory. Health first!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
k..tnx 4 d reply....do they request for a return ticket at d embassy
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
abnur14:
k..tnx 4 d reply....do they request for a return ticket at d embassy

Yes. Do look at the website as well for up to date information.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Ndeedee: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pasdeprix:
Some Nigerian guys come here and start lukn for Polish women to marry! Those ones r cheap n luv black men. angry Some guys come here to do drugs. The polish people are afraid of Nigerians! Very much afraid. They r poor and so don't want anyone to come n constitute nuisance in their country. You won't blame them!

Most of their people are rascists only doz who have traveled that r more welcoming!

Nigerians give the country a bad name abroad, they think d grass is greener on the other side. Forget Poland! Go to UK their people do the shitty jobs dir! Wash plates in restaurants, sweep, waiter, and so on. For cheapest of labor not even minimum wage. It's because of them UK wants out of EU.

There is money in Nigeria if only Nigerians nt just d leaders wud stop being greedy n do the right thing. They wud even come here to wash plates in our restaurants! angry angry angry

Guy, take it easy. You can't just be handing it out to your hosts like that. While I agree with you that the grass is not greener here and that if any of our Nigerian brothers here have an opportunity to go and study in places like UK, USA, Canada they should take it, I quite disagree with the attitude you are attaching to it as if this is the worst place in Europe. If you think it is that bad here in Poland, why not cross over to our neighbors here Ukraine to see how life is there talk less of places like Russia.

These guys need your and my advise based on experience from living here. Let's try to guide them.

Yes Polish people do shitty jobs in UK, Germany and etc but have you stopped to think about why that is? These guys had a very very very rough past experience from their superpower neighbors Germany and Russia. Since joining the EU at least their politicians have been able to negotiate some good deals for their people which gives them the right to go to other European countries to work while the home state develops and they are really developing. If Nigerian politicians can attain even 1/20 of what Poland has attained for it's people, we won't be in the same situation as we are in Nigeria. Yes Polish people go to places like UK and other EU countries and do the nastiest jobs so they can live a better life when they return to their country and why not if their country has negotiated such possibilities for their people but have you been to these same countries like UK and seen what your fellow Nigerians that use Visas to come in do there for economic activities? If you have then you won't be knocking the poles on what is their right.

I also disagree with you on what you have said that most of their people are racist. Yes there are racist people here. Guess what, there are racist people also in places like Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, the USA and even Canada sef. You have to actually understand what racism means before you label someone as being racist. Majority of Polish people are not Racist, they are only scared and curious because many of them have never seen a black man other than in TVs. Sometimes they run away from foreigners because many of them can't speak English and they feel very embarrased about it which is not really their fault.
How come a black Nigerian-Polish girl(both parents are Nigerian but she was born in Poland) won the top model of Poland contest? I'm the only black man in the Southern Poland city I live in and have been for a while now. The South of Poland is the most backward in all Poland and even I won't agree with you that most people here are racist. Try learning the Polish language and see how the perception of many of those you come across will change fast even those you call racist.

Polish people are not afraid of Nigerians. They can't even tell the difference between a black South American from a black American or from an African man. They are afraid of the new experience of meeting a foreign person from a far place with a different skin than they are used to. Yes there are race related incidents where one would be treated bad because he is not like them but guess what, even in Nigeria our politicians have institutionalized it where we do the same to each other because we are from different tribes. (How does one justify a person working hard to score 280 in the JAMB year 2002 intending to study Computer engineering at the University of Lagos, being stopped from the merit intake by the cut off for this school which was 282 and told to wait for a 2nd list...only to be told that they cannot be offered that course when friends from the region that scored way lower than me in the range of (230-250) were all taken in that 2nd list under the silly ideology of "catchment" .)

And I beg to differ with your position that Polish people are poor. Maybe to you who may be a Pounds/Dollar/Euro millionaire they are poor, but when you look at it from within their economy, they are not poor. There are avenues for all classes of people here to live within their means. Nobody is poor per say. Those "poor" guys to you whom you see washing dishes in UK do so for a reason. Did you know that based on their currency(remember they smartly refused to join the Euro Zone), if a Polak were to work in the UK for a good 3 years consistently in a dish washing job that pays the minimum-est wage in the UK, when they return to their country, they would be able to finance with equity the purchase of a house or a 2-3-4 bedroom flat, a car , still have some savings, register in a school here which is cheap for them and then get a better job in their country by when they are in their late 20's.
Look at the demographics of their people and try to study their age of self sufficiency in this new generation (e.g people buying apartments, cars etc). Many of those that leave their country by age 20 , then come back within 7 years and are situated(get the necessities of life, own accommodation, own car, savings that can last a long time, and a job to pays the bills till they at least finish studies) before they are even 25-30 years of age. If you were opportune to be here like 8-9 years ago I wonder what you would have said if you call them racist.
In Nigeria, many people live up to the age of 50 without being able to buy or build accommodations in their villages. Many others die sef without being able to build a house. Yet a typical hardworking Pole leaves for the UK or to Norway with rights their government got for them and you a Nigerian who probably has lesser rights in those environments badmouth them. I really don't know what metrices you use in arriving at the conclusion that Poles are poorer when compared to Nigerians. Or do you use our typical Nigerian oppressive attitude to weigh wealth? Polish people are not behaviorally like us in that regard. If one has a flat/house of his own, a small car, and a job..they are contented and only live to pay bills.

About Polish women. I really wonder why you seem to radiate hatred for them. If you don't know perhaps you need to be told. Polish women are the best(not second best) in the entire EU and I am not making it up. Guys from the UK, Germany, Switzerland even the USA come here to look for the women of their dreams. I don't know what kind of women you are used to meeting but you can take it from me based on my experience having lived for a good part of my life in Nigeria and short whiles in a lot of countries like the UK, USA, and some EU countries. What positive attributes in a woman are you looking for which you won't find in majority of Polish women? You really can't be serious about your criticism of their women. Judging from your attitude and view of them which seems to be cast in stone, I wonder if this might be the reason they show you the negative side of them only. I myself have had a few bad experiences out of thousands of experiences with women from here but if I sum up my experience with all the ladies I've been with in Poland. I'll recommend a Polish lady as a wife before I would even a Nigerian lady.

Poles are not as bad as you paint them. They are one of the few European countries where if you are nice, to them most people will reflect same to you. How else can you explain the fact that a Nigerian could rise to the position of Major of a city here and even break into their parliament?
Instead of knocking the Poles, maybe we should copy them and many of the ideas that work for them here. If many of their ideas are borrowed from Nigeria..you and I wont be in Poland.

Remember that our brothers in Nigeria are only looking to develop themselves in Poland and to take advantage of any opportunities they come across here since Nigeria seems to have none of such except if you are connected somehow to the political class. I was once like them but the difference is that there were no Nigerians to give me advise before I came here and that was even before Poland signed the Schengen agreement. Let's restrict our criticisms of what we think a place should be and just give them advise and some tips on how to live in Poland if they get the opportunity to come out here.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
ladyennie:
Thanks everyone, their reason is that there is no good evidence that he's going to sturdy, meanwhile I contact the school and they said the embassy did not even contact then for the proof of fees payment. The boy is just 18 yrs, don't know why they think at his age he's not going to school. Thanks
How did your son appeal go? Let me know.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
@Ndeedee,
Hey! I never said we were perfect as a country neither does it mean that Poland has more resources than Nigeria, read my comment as a country we are rich and we have the resources and can be better if only our govt n people will do whats right no one would need to beg for visas to such countries as you mentioned. There is money in Nigeria but circulatuon is poor, but in Poland the little resource is well utilized. Then Our people still compound issues by going out there to give the country a bad name and image, which we have to avoid. Everyone traveling out want to give themselves the best opportunity but then not everyone is genuine. All Im trying to say is if you're not sure of what you're coming here to do, getting it done, packing your bags and leaving when your time is up don't bother coming to cause problems for these people and disgrace your country. it's good that even we should respect ourselves.

For the kind of treatment genuine people going there receive, it just goes to show you how we r seen . didn't state all I passed through to get here just for that simple reason of not to discourage dozens who want to come. Which is why I have been doing my best to give information and help to anyone who's coming here. Eventhough I haven't heard you who has lived here for years render any advice to your brothers trying to come here.

You can recommend all the polish gals you want my advice is guys shouldnt come here looking to marry polish gal n get papers it doesn't work, if it worked for you probably you can advice on that as a method of entering into Poland and living here. You don't need to disrep Nigerian gals cos u r living with one polish gal wen the heat is on she'll fling u out on the street. Our gals are beautiful with all d curves in the right places, just love n take care of their needs n u will be dir king. None is gonna wake up one morning n tell u she's fed up then call the Policja to deport u!

Everything that is sweet has its bitter side! You have painted them all good n I have said their ills now everyone is aware of both and can make better informed decisions bearing both sides in mind.
Don't get me wrong I have met a few very nice people! who are not biased by colour or race n I have had a taste of the other side if you haven't which I doubt. Ask about the skinheads!

Don't make irrelevant comparisons, Next Top model is an international contest I'm sure if it were left to some of them they won't let (in the language one of them used) "a slave", to win that contest. Who's the Nigerian mayor ruling in Poland give his full name it's worth knowing if this your info is authentic n you have proof!

Like i said earlier We have our own problems as a country, which we have to correct. Goodluck
NB: Poles have integrity issues wen dealing with them make sure to have everything properly documented to avoid trouble !

Let's not forget the aim of this thread, you can open a new thread to discuss polish people n Nigerians, politics n all.

All visa related questions are welcomed! We're here to help.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
mariokellz:
Hi guys,is there an age limit in getting a visa for undergraduate studies in Poland?

I am not sure.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by europe4sure(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls is study visa for masters in poland been issued quickly now with less rejection even with complete documents
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Ndeedee: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pasdeprix:
@Ndeedee,
Hey! I never said we were perfect as a country neither does it mean that Poland has more resources than Nigeria, read my comment as a country we are rich and we have the resources and can be better if only our govt n people will do whats right no one would need to beg for visas to such countries as you mentioned. There is money in Nigeria but circulatuon is poor, but in Poland the little resource is well utilized. Then Our people still compound issues by going out there to give the country a bad name and image, which we have to avoid. Everyone traveling out want to give themselves the best opportunity but then not everyone is genuine. All Im trying to say is if you're not sure of what you're coming here to do, getting it done, packing your bags and leaving when your time is up don't bother coming to cause problems for these people and disgrace your country. it's good that even we should respect ourselves.

For the kind of treatment genuine people going there receive, it just goes to show you how we r seen . didn't state all I passed through to get here just for that simple reason of not to discourage dozens who want to come. Which is why I have been doing my best to give information and help to anyone who's coming here. Eventhough I haven't heard you who has lived here for years render any advice to your brothers trying to come here.

You can recommend all the polish gals you want my advice is guys shouldnt come here looking to marry polish gal n get papers it doesn't work, if it worked for you probably you can advice on that as a method of entering into Poland and living here. You don't need to disrep Nigerian gals cos u r living with one polish gal wen the heat is on she'll fling u out on the street. Our gals are beautiful with all d curves in the right places, just love n take care of their needs n u will be dir king. None is gonna wake up one morning n tell u she's fed up then call the Policja to deport u!

Everything that is sweet has its bitter side! You have painted them all good n I have said their ills now everyone is aware of both and can make better informed decisions bearing both sides in mind.
Don't get me wrong I have met a few very nice people! who are not biased by colour or race n I have had a taste of the other side if you haven't which I doubt. Ask about the skinheads!

Don't make irrelevant comparisons, Next Top model is an international contest I'm sure if it were left to some of them they won't let (in the language one of them used) "a slave", to win that contest. Who's the Nigerian mayor ruling in Poland give his full name it's worth knowing if this your info is authentic n you have proof!

Like i said earlier We have our own problems as a country, which we have to correct. Goodluck
NB: Poles have integrity issues wen dealing with them make sure to have everything properly documented to avoid trouble !

Let's not forget the aim of this thread, you can open a new thread to discuss polish people n Nigerians, politics n all.

All visa related questions are welcomed! We're here to help.

Wow!!! That's all I can say.. I don't believe you have lived in Poland and if you did then you probably came here on a visit or something.

-You are Nigerian and don't know the Nigerian that was a mayor of a Polish city(I won't tell you the region or city name) who is now in the Polish congress? This same man that was responsible for bringing a delegation of Polish investors to Nigeria with the aim of trying to introduce Polish FDI to Nigeria.

You seem to be really angry with Nigeria and kind of like have transferred this anger on Poland. This thread doesn't seem to be about where you are directing your points to. It's not about Nigeria being rich and having resources and having the potential to be better if only our govt n people will do whats right and our people needing to beg for visas to countries like Poland.
Nobody goes out of Nigeria to Poland and intentionally plans to compound issues for other Nigerians and give Nigeria a bad name. Circumstances lead to that. When you say "Everyone traveling out want to give themselves the best opportunity but then not everyone is genuine" I really do not get your definition of genuine here.
You talk of " if you're not sure of what you're coming here to do, getting it done, packing your bags and leaving when your time is up don't bother coming to cause problems for these people and disgrace your country" but then the people coming here are adults and they can make decisions for themselves. I wonder why you want to be a proxy immigration officer and deny people coming here. Let them make that choice by themselves after reading experiences from people like me and you.

I totally understand what you mean when you talk of treatment genuine people going there receive. You don't have to state to me how we are seen. The treatment our people get is as a result of accumulation of bias and from negative perceptions of black people. How you "user: Pasdeprix" conduct yourself will contribute to how we are seen. If you haven't heard me give any advise to anyone coming to Poland. That's because I know that "my brothers" coming here are not children and they will adapt when they get here when they get how this country works.

I never recommended any Polish girl to anyone...LOL. How did you even come to that conclusion? And how did I disrep Nigerian girls by saying that Polish girls are the best in Europe? When did Nigeria become an European country? Did you just say, "Our gals are beautiful with all d curves in the right places, just love n take care of their needs n u will be dir king. None is gonna wake up one morning n tell u she's fed up then call the Policja to deport u!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that your definition of beauty? Let me highlight some worrisome areas of your description...."beautiful", "with all the curves in the right places" "just love and take care of their needs and you will be their king".....You seem to be the one disrespecting Nigerian women by describing them as needy dependent people who happen to be beautiful and curvy in the right places. Me, I like beauty, I live curvy women, I don't like needy women. and I don't want to be any woman's king. There are many Polish women too that fit into your description too.... For me beauty is not that important(there is too much beauty here to even care about beauty anymore..here, Unlike in Nigeria, I learned that everyone is beautiful in their own way and features), I like curvy women. I like women that are not totally dependent or needy, and I want a woman who will be my equal..(not king/slave or king/peasant woman or even king/ordinary woman kind of inequality).... If you have had a woman call Policja on you, then you don't need me or anyone else to tell you that she's not worth being your woman. Unfortunately there are women like that In Poland. Even in Nigeria too. But generally like I told you, I'll recommend a Polish woman before I would a Nigerian woman because of the needy factor which you even confirmed. So Nope, I have not painted Polish people all good. What I believe I have done is explain that there are good people and there are bad people everywhere you go....It's funny that you talked about a woman calling the Policja...It has happened to me only that it happened to me once in the USA and once in Poland(actually the Poland one was my younger brother because he walked an ex girlfriend out of the house after she threatened that she would make sure that me and my brother are deported if she can't be the one for me....so she went outside, banged her face against the elevator, and called Policja to say that my brother beat her) Thank God finally it wasn't much of a case and after telling a Policeman what actually happened, which he investigated and found to be true..The charges were dropped and he was asked to pay a fine...Just because of her claims and because the state has to protect her. It is these kind of women I advise Nigerian guys to stay away from thats why I said, if she has the guts to call Police on you, then she's not worthy for a relationship with you.

I laughed when you talk of bad experiences....see that's why I said I'm not sure you were ever in Poland. If you were, you would know that every black person that lives in Poland has probably had at least 5 of those if you have lived here for up to 6 months. What kind of experiences have you had that I have not had x 50 of in the more unexposed and poor South of Poland? Is it skinheads and fights with racial troublemakers on the streets? Is it pretty girls that I picked up on the streets, brought home and they cleared my room ..stole all my perfumes, about $500 I had in my wallet, my MLB hats, and a bottle of Courvoisier Cognac I had in my fridge within the time frame of going to the bathroom to clean my shoes, is it the kicking out of her flat by a girlfriend I was living with after we had a fight?, Is it the framing of my younger brother by one of my ex girlfriends he walked out of our flat when I was not around -for assault on a Polish citizen by an ex girlfriend who threatened to make sure that me and my brother are deported if I don't come back to her? A very beautiful but dumb blonde girl...LOL. Is it the club experiences, is it Nigerian guys that break relationships of other Nigerians out of jealousy or those that cheat with your girlfriend behind your back or those who hate on you because you are financially self sufficient or those that would connive with skinheads to rob you? Dude, whatever kind of kasala, problem or experience you can think of...It has happened to me or those around me enough times by Nigerians and Polish people in and outside Poland which is why I said we should play advisory roles to our brothers who want to come here. You shouldn't discourage those who want to seek a better life from leaving the shores of Nigeria. Perhaps you don't know...Not that I am saying Poland is the best place ...but after living here for a while and comparing it to Nigeria....Nigeria right now is the worst place anybody can be living in right now. If Poland were that bad, I wonder why you haven't gone back to Nigeria to live that survival of the fittest life where if you don't know someone, you cannot progress.

On the part where you said I shouldn't make irrelevant comparisons on the Next top model subject. My guy...See thats why I question if you really lived in Poland and when I say lived I mean really lived in Poland - not visited. Else why would you mistake Poland's own version of Top model for the International top model. FYI. The difference is that in the international top model, the contestants are from different parts of the world. In the Polish version, the contestants are only citizens or permanent residents of Poland alone. Now having explained that....the fact that a Polish-Nigerian(born to 2 Nigerian parents) as black as you and me but who is a Polish citizen, was in that contest and not just participated but won it should tell you something about Poland. The fact is that they are not used to black people here since its an all white country so the people are curious when they see us black people. (Let me help you understand the connection between curiosity and racial troublemakers in Poland. When they see you they get curious. Their Curiosity evokes a reaction seek for your attention by looking for your trouble. The best thing you can give to this group of people is to give them 1 sec of your time. Starve them of attention or that experience of exchanging words with you and it would make them feel like shyt. They are like girls that want your attention too...just like their women want your attention. Try it, it works.)
Curiosity can make people do different things. It can arouse bias and it can arouse genuine interest. How you handle what comes after tells the kind of person you are. Osi Ugonoh wouldn't have won that contest of not for the fact that her participation aroused the right kind of curiosity in Poland and she fits the Polish description of physical beauty.(Joke: You and I probably know a thousand even prettier lepa shandy Nigerian girls that would have won that thing easy). Osi looks ordinary to me because I am a full blooded Nigerian man and I know what we Nigerians know as beautiful. But then I am glad she won it because her participation sparked the right kind of curiosity. "My wife even used money from her fone and my fone to vote for her, all her friends did too, her mom and friends of her mom that know me did too..because I represent black people well.". Sure there are !diots that would say rubbish but then I would advise you to walk away and stop processing comments from racists...Giving them your time energizes them so I don't even bother myself about people that have such extreme views of my skin color.

Ehen, now you're talking....."All visa and living in Poland related questions are welcome. We're here to help."

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Moana(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
junsleek:
Hello,please am I going to submit medical test for the visa,but medical test is not part of the document requested for.please anyone to help out
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Moana(f): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
junsleek:
Plz what are the likly question dey ask during d intaview nd plz what are the main thing dey uz 2 consider 4 d visa insurance,I mean what dey normally check most.Thanks.
1. when did you last chop amala?
2. Who is your current gf?

cheesy
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by helpee(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Ndeedee:

Wow!!! That's all I can say.. I don't believe you have lived in Poland and if you did then you probably came here on a visit or something.

-You are Nigerian and don't know the Nigerian that was a mayor of a Polish city(I won't tell you the region or city name) who is now in the Polish congress? This same man that was responsible for bringing a delegation of Polish investors to Nigeria with the aim of trying to introduce Polish FDI to Nigeria.

You seem to be really angry with Nigeria and kind of like have transferred this anger on Poland. This thread doesn't seem to be about where you are directing your points to. It's not about Nigeria being rich and having resources and having the potential to be better if only our govt n people will do whats right and our people needing to beg for visas to countries like Poland.
Nobody goes out of Nigeria to Poland and intentionally plans to compound issues for other Nigerians and give Nigeria a bad name. Circumstances lead to that. When you say "Everyone traveling out want to give themselves the best opportunity but then not everyone is genuine" I really do not get your definition of genuine here.
You talk of " if you're not sure of what you're coming here to do, getting it done, packing your bags and leaving when your time is up don't bother coming to cause problems for these people and disgrace your country" but then the people coming here are adults and they can make decisions for themselves. I wonder why you want to be a proxy immigration officer and deny people coming here. Let them make that choice by themselves after reading experiences from people like me and you.

I totally understand what you mean when you talk of treatment genuine people going there receive. You don't have to state to me how we are seen. The treatment our people get is as a result of accumulation of bias and from negative perceptions of black people. How you "user: Pasdeprix" conduct yourself will contribute to how we are seen. If you haven't heard me give any advise to anyone coming to Poland. That's because I know that "my brothers" coming here are not children and they will adapt when they get here when they get how this country works.

I never recommended any Polish girl to anyone...LOL. How did you even come to that conclusion? And how did I disrep Nigerian girls by saying that Polish girls are the best in Europe? When did Nigeria become an European country? Did you just say, "Our gals are beautiful with all d curves in the right places, just love n take care of their needs n u will be dir king. None is gonna wake up one morning n tell u she's fed up then call the Policja to deport u!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that your definition of beauty? Let me highlight some worrisome areas of your description...."beautiful", "with all the curves in the right places" "just love and take care of their needs and you will be their king".....You seem to be the one disrespecting Nigerian women by describing them as needy dependent people who happen to be beautiful and curvy in the right places. Me, I like beauty, I live curvy women, I don't like needy women. and I don't want to be any woman's king. There are many Polish women too that fit into your description too.... For me beauty is not that important(there is too much beauty here to even care about beauty anymore..here, Unlike in Nigeria, I learned that everyone is beautiful in their own way and features), I like curvy women. I like women that are not totally dependent or needy, and I want a woman who will be my equal..(not king/slave or king/peasant woman or even king/ordinary woman kind of inequality).... If you have had a woman call Policja on you, then you don't need me or anyone else to tell you that she's not worth being your woman. Unfortunately there are women like that In Poland. Even in Nigeria too. But generally like I told you, I'll recommend a Polish woman before I would a Nigerian woman because of the needy factor which you even confirmed. So Nope, I have not painted Polish people all good. What I believe I have done is explain that there are good people and there are bad people everywhere you go....It's funny that you talked about a woman calling the Policja...It has happened to me only that it happened to me once in the USA and once in Poland(actually the Poland one was my younger brother because he walked an ex girlfriend out of the house after she threatened that she would make sure that me and my brother are deported if she can't be the one for me....so she went outside, banged her face against the elevator, and called Policja to say that my brother beat her) Thank God finally it wasn't much of a case and after telling a Policeman what actually happened, which he investigated and found to be true..The charges were dropped and he was asked to pay a fine...Just because of her claims and because the state has to protect her. It is these kind of women I advise Nigerian guys to stay away from thats why I said, if she has the guts to call Police on you, then she's not worthy for a relationship with you.

I laughed when you talk of bad experiences....see that's why I said I'm not sure you were ever in Poland. If you were, you would know that every black person that lives in Poland has probably had at least 5 of those if you have lived here for up to 6 months. What kind of experiences have you had that I have not had x 10 of in the more unexposed and poor South of Poland? Is it skinheads and fights with racists on the streets? Is it girls that I picked up on the streets, brought home and they cleared my room ..stole all my perfumes, about $500 I had in my wallet, my MLB hats, and a bottle of Courvoisier Cognac I had in my fridge within the time frame of going to the bathroom to clean my shoes, is it the kicking out of her flat by a girlfriend I was living with after we had a fight?, Is it the framing of my younger brother whom my younger brother walked out of our flat when I was not around -for assault on a Polish citizen by an ex girlfriend who threatened to make sure that me and my brother are deported if I don't come back to her? A very beautiful but dumb blonde girl...LOL. Or is it other Nigerians that out of jealousy, made me lose good ex girlfriends because after a point I started looking at certain qualities in women before I decide on what types should qualify for relationships? Or is it other Nigerian boys that try to sleep with girlfriends of Nigerian guys they know? Dude, whatever kind of kasala, problem or experience you can think of...It has happened to me or those around me enough times in Poland which is why I said we should play advisory roles to our brothers who want to come here. You shouldn't discourage those who want to seek a better life from leaving the shores of Nigeria. Perhaps you don't know...Not that I am saying Poland is the best place ...but after living here for a while and comparing it to Nigeria....Nigeria right now is the worst place anybody can be living in right now. If Poland were that bad, I wonder why you haven't gone back to Nigeria to live that survival of the fittest life where if you don't know someone, you cannot progress.

On the part where you said I shouldn't make irrelevant comparisons on the Next top model subject. My guy...See thats why I question if you have really lived in Poland and when I say lived I mean really lived in Poland for more than 2 weeks. Else why would you mistake Poland's own version of Top model for the International top model. FYI. The difference is that in the international top model, the contestants are from different parts of the world. In the Polish version, the contestants are only citizens or permanent residents of Poland alone. Now having explained that....the fact that a Polish-Nigerian(born to 2 Nigerian parents) as black as you and me but who is a Polish citizen, was in that contest and not just participated but won it should tell you something about Poland.The fact is that they are not used to black people here since its an all white country so the people are curious when they see us black people.
Curiosity can make people do different things. It can arouse bias and it can arouse genuine interest. How you handle what comes after tells the kind of person you are. Osi Ugonoh wouldn't have won that contest of not for the fact that her participation aroused the right kind of curiosity in Poland and she fits the Polish description of physical beauty.(Joke: You and I probably know a thousand even prettier lepa shandy Nigerian girls that would have won that thing easy). Osi looks ordinary to me because I am a full blooded Nigerian man and I know what we Nigerians know as beautiful. But then I am glad she won it because her participation sparked the right kind of curiosity. "My wife even used money from her fone and my fone to vote for her, all her friends did too, her mom and friends of her mom that know me did too..because I represent black people well.". Sure there are !diots that would say rubbish but then I would advise you to walk away and stop processing comments from racists...Giving them your time energizes them so I don't even bother myself about people that have such extreme views of my skin color.

Ehen, now you're talking....."All visa and living in Poland related questions are welcome. We're here to help."
Na Poland you dey hail like this? Nigerians don suffer walahi
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
has anyone visited d polish embassy recently for a student visa....pls update us ...
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ElDeeVee(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I need info on masters in Poland. I will like to enrol for m.sc mathematics. Pls if u know any sch that offer such plus any scholarship opportunity available for international students, kindly help a brother...God bless us all
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by bornequally: 10:04am On May 20, 2015
Good morning my NL people,pls i am going to poland for conference. Pls give me the website to book appointment ,The Embassy phone number ,what are the documents needed for this conference,lastly,should i go for schengen visa or poland ?, which one is more better, thinking there is schengen Embassy in Lagos but poland is at abuja. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I need info on masters in Poland. I will like to enrol for m.sc mathematics. Pls if u know any sch that offer such plus any scholarship opportunity available for international students, kindly help a brother...God bless us all
ElDeeVee:
I don't know much about other schools but I would recommend the best technical university in Poland Warsaw university of technology the tuition fee is affordable
click on this to view their courses offered in English
http://www.students.pw.edu.pl/index.php?id=10
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2015
bornequally:
Good morning my NL people,pls i am going to poland for conference. Pls give me the website to book appointment ,The Embassy phone number ,what are the documents needed for this conference,lastly,should i go for schengen visa or poland ?, which one is more better, thinking there is schengen Embassy in Lagos but poland is at abuja. Thanks.
for appointment go to https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/
for their number and the required documents to submit visit their official site click on contact for number and visa for the supporting documents there u wld get to know about applying.
www.abuja.mfa.gov.pl
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by emmanuel90(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please what chances does a 24years old guy who graduated high school in 2007, but now going for UG studies have at obtaining a Polish visa?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by papilont(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello bruh, pls a friend wants to secure an appointment date to submit His documents to Polish Embassy and we have been on this issue for more than a month, we went to the Embassy, we were told to book an appointment online before we can be attended to, but all to no avail we get lack of available dates online.. Pls I need your candid response. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by papilont(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
justwise:
@screen-wave

Stop your: 'inbox me, email me' else you will be excluded from this section.

Hello bruh, pls a friend wants to secure an appointment date to submit His documents to Polish Embassy and we have been on this issue for more than a month, we went to the Embassy, we were told to book an appointment online before we can be attended to, but all to no avail we get lack of available dates online.. Pls I need your candid response. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why are you guys still applying for Visa to Poland. You know that there is 90% possibility of been denied the Visa. As I heard Nigerians there are not doing our name any good. Goodluck though.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
papilont:
I ve been following also...through out this month there were only schengen appointments... bt b patient and very observant cuz dey might release an appointment date for national visa soon..dey just released 1 for schengen today and its showing lack of available date already so u hv to b very vigilant if u want to secure 1 for national visa cuz am sure people lyk us are also waiting for d date..
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
@emmanuel90 from my perspective I believe that it depends on the persons real aim(intentions)....he has to try his possible best to c dat he convinces the consular and also present ”ALL" required docs.
Best regards..
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
the embassy just released an appointment date 2015-07-06 ....hope u were able to secure an appointment... best regards..
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Everest25(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
hey peeps, xup.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by candlelight: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Study on 100% scholarship for the first year in: University Of Labour Safety Management In Katowice and Humanitas University, Poland
You only pay tuition just in the 2nd and final year €2700 - €3000 masters programs available.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
candlelight:
Study on 100% scholarship for the first year in: University Of Labour Safety Management In Katowice and Humanitas University, Poland
You only pay tuition just in the 2nd and final year €2700 - €3000 masters programs available.
Visa na the main problem here
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Demaejy:

Visa na the main problem here
I believe Nigerians never listen to advise based on people's experiences, they rather go and see for themselves and of course Fail. Many other opportunities of schools are in Europe so choose wisely and do adequate research.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2015
eurozone1:

I believe Nigerians never listen to advise based on people's experiences, they rather go and see for themselves and of course Fail. Many other opportunities of schools are in Europe so choose wisely and do adequate research.
I tell you. These pple refuse without no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.