Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29430 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by folafola(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
instead of waiting for mtn magic sim or whatever, why not use their BB plan and surf unlimited? I know someone will cry out that it has data cap but i tell you no, if you know how to unlock it. use bb plan or get multilinks modem and use wi-free on your system. i am reseller of wi-free voucher though
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by weezii(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
folafola: instead of waiting for mtn magic sim or whatever, why not use their BB plan and surf unlimited? I know someone will cry out that it has data cap but i tell you no, if you know how to unlock it. use bb plan or get multilinks modem and use wi-free on your system. i am reseller of wi-free voucher though

how can someone do that? Shed some light pls or u can send me an email through the forum
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by twaintoy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
folafola: instead of waiting for mtn magic sim or whatever, why not use their BB plan and surf unlimited? I know someone will cry out that it has data cap but i tell you no, if you know how to unlock it. use bb plan or get multilinks modem and use wi-free on your system. i am reseller of wi-free voucher though
How do I unlock mtn BIS plan?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by DonTim1: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
unlock ? na key u wan use? noting like unlock bb plan as long as empty-hen no lock am

i just recieved my 100MB, i hope dey dont block my ultd scam sha, see torrents wey i que down, mtn no gree gimme 3g or H+

i tire ooo cry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Don Tim: unlock ? na key u wan use? noting like unlock bb plan as long as empty-hen no lock am

i just recieved my 100MB, i hope dey dont block my ultd scam sha, see torrents wey i que down, mtn no gree gimme 3g or H+

i tire ooo cry
lol na dis evening my 3g start to dey work
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Abusule007: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hey guys, i just got info that Etisalat bis has started working on Android devices, just change your apn to blackberry.net:8080 and username and password as web
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by weezii(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abusule007: Hey guys, i just got info that Etisalat bis has started working on Android devices, just change your apn to blackberry.net:8080 and username and password as web
can it work on windows phone too?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Abusule007: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
yes as long as your phone support manual configuration
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by weezii(m): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Abusule007: yes as long as your phone support manual configuration
Tnx bro, God bless you
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Les: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
weezii:
Tnx bro, God bless you
does windows phone support manual configuration?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Explain the more na. Lets know how to go about it?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Abusule007: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
the Etisalat has stop wrking with my Android this morning oooo.....
e be like Etisalat don discover am...after i don do 1 week subscription nd this is my 3rd day.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abusule007: the Etisalat has stop wrking with my Android this morning oooo.....
e be like Etisalat don discover am...after i don do 1 week subscription nd this is my 3rd day.
thank God for my life then
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
please guys, is mtn bis still working?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
9jadelta: please guys, is mtn bis still working?
Yeah, it's working. I subscribed for someone this afternoon.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
9jadelta: please guys, is mtn bis still working?
as far as I know, it still works as long as you don't exceed the fair usage. 2H does not work anymore Ooo
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
guys, how far with airtel BIS and glo BIS? which is unlimited and which is working with modem on PCs. Then compared with with MTN (putting bundle size into consideration) which is better for PC use?
Please I need to have internet...the world is boring without it mehn!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
dl_jbd:
as far as I know, it still works as long as you don't exceed the fair usage. 2H does not work anymore Ooo
just blackberry.net as apn right? And how many mb for weekly plan?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
9jadelta: just blackberry.net as apn right? And how many mb for weekly plan?
Its suppose to be 50mb for one week, but for now,its unlimited for one week shocked.
Pull as much you can from the internet grin
These animals blocked my line angry.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
otikpoko:
Its suppose to be 50mb for one week, but for now,its unlimited for one week shocked.
50mb or 500mb? shocked
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
otikpoko:
Dude...I seriously doubts it's unlimited Ooo. Mine wasn't and now its gon xpire on 10th but I can't browse
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by weezii(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Les: does windows phone support manual configuration?
dunno ooo am still to find that out
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
dl_jbd:
Dude...I seriously doubts it's unlimited Ooo. Mine wasn't and now its gon xpire on 10th but I can't browse
i have tested 1day,1week and currently, my brother did that one the one month and its unlimited.

for one day(N100), send bbcday to 21600.
for one week(N499),send bbeweek to 21600.
for one month(i think it is N1,000 or so undecided),send bbcmonth to 21600.

use blackberry.net as apn and connect with it,dats all grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by biomedixexcel(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2013
otikpoko:
i have tested 1day,1week and currently, my brother did that one the one month and its unlimited.

for one day(N100), send bbcday to 21600.
for one week(N499),send bbeweek to 21600.
for one month(i think it is N1,000 or so undecided),send bbcmonth to 21600.

use blackberry.net as apn and connect with it,dats all grin
Don't mislead anybody, daily plan is unlimited, no doubt abt dat but dat monthly plan is not. Its actually around 3GB. Even I av seen bb user dat finished his data before d expiration date!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by biomedixexcel(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2013
dl_jbd: guys, how far with airtel BIS and glo BIS? which is unlimited and which is working with modem on PCs. Then compared with with MTN (putting bundle size into consideration) which is better for PC use?
Please I need to have internet...the world is boring without it mehn!
I hate to answer somebody like u. You are so confused and am sure u know answer to ur questions, your problem is dat u need someone to think 4u or u are stingy, be a man and follow ur heart! #1500/1000 won't kill u

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2013
biomedixexcel:
Don't mislead anybody, daily plan is unlimited, no doubt abt dat but dat monthly plan is not. Its actually around 3GB. Even I av seen bb user dat finished his data before d expiration date!
Sorry dude, people can only be mislead when they allow themselves to tongue.
I do not need to argue with you.
This is what i have used so far for the mtn one month,Chew on it tongue
If yours do not work unlimitedly , its a pity on your own side tongue

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2013
biomedixexcel:
...guess what, mine is going with a very violent speed shocked
I guess you are the one misleading people angry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2013
otikpoko:
...guess what, mine is going with a very violent speed shocked
I guess you are the one misleading people angry
i guess its unlimited o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2013
Here is another screen shot cool
Check the speed,doing a torrent download

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2013
I think you guys should get it right MTN BBC plan is capped at 3gb if yours is browsing unlimited then you are either lucky or you applied a tweak to make it unlimited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.