Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29432 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Emmysteve(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2013
guys think the mtn bbc is now unlimited. i just subscribed now and this is the msg i got. note they usually attached fair usage policy but now nothing like that

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2013
otipoko, this mtn bis disconnects like every 5seconds and when it is not disconnecting, it disconnect everytime i download up 40mb of file. are u having the same issue? by the way, it is unlimited guys, am checking out the daily plan right-now.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Emmysteve: guys think the mtn bbc is now unlimited. i just subscribed now and this is the msg i got. note they usually attached fair usage policy but now nothing like that
yea i noticed it too when i subscribed to d bbday
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by biomedixexcel(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2013
physise: yea i noticed it too when i subscribed to d bbday
Told u earlier dat bbcday is unlimited cos I av tested and confirmed it but monthly plan? I doubt it! after all u can try n let see if u will exceed 3GB
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
physise: yea i noticed it too when i subscribed to d bbday

But mine ended immediately I used abt 50mb
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
I've been trying to subscribe for BBCDAY since morning ooo.. But all to no avail.
called CC, but they couldn't do it from their end too. They said it's network problem.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Gerrie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
OCTAVO: I've been trying to subscribe for BBCDAY since morning ooo.. But all to no avail.
called CC, but they couldn't do it from their end too. They said it's network problem.

having tried unsucessfully on other fones n modem, i used a torch lite fone to send d code continuously about 6 times, even when i didn't get a reply.

after about 20 mins, i got the replies coming.......lol!
crusing it now!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gerrie:

having tried unsucessfully on other fones n modem, i used a torch lite fone to send d code continuously about 6 times, even when i didn't get a reply.

after about 20 mins, i got the replies coming.......lol!
crusing it now!
Yeah, I'm now subscribed too.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guys, this daily MTN BIS plan is truely unlimited. I don dey stream video from my end since o. MTN network make sense die for here! No bufferings at all.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
am having some bAD TIME WIH MTN,NOW,I SUBSCRIBED FOR THE WEEKLY BIS WEEKLY AND ITS MEANT TO STOP ON THURSDAY BUT YESTERDAY BEING SUNDAY IT STOPPED...I THEN USED MY OTHER MTN SIM AND DID THE DAILY STUFF,SINCE SUNDAY EVENING,IT HASNT BROWSED AT ALL,,,,,I THINK MTN IS PAYING ME BACK ALL I DID TO THEM LAST TWO MONTHS.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Francheezy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: am having some bAD TIME WIH MTN,NOW,I SUBSCRIBED FOR THE WEEKLY BIS WEEKLY AND ITS MEANT TO STOP ON THURSDAY BUT YESTERDAY BEING SUNDAY IT STOPPED...I THEN USED MY OTHER MTN SIM AND DID THE DAILY STUFF,SINCE SUNDAY EVENING,IT HASNT BROWSED AT ALL,,,,,I THINK MTN IS PAYING ME BACK ALL I DID TO THEM LAST TWO MONTHS.

sorry bro
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Gerrie(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,,,,,I THINK MTN IS PAYING ME BACK ALL I DID TO THEM LAST TWO MONTHS.

hahaha ............then your payback has only just started!
lol...

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Me still rocking my daily BIS plan cheesy
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
OCTAVO: Me still rocking my daily BIS plan cheesy
Come to think of it, MTN will profit more from this daily plan. 30days = N3,000.
well, I don't mind if it will continually be unlimited.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
Come to think of it, MTN will profit more from this daily plan. 30days = N3,000.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
OCTAVO:

i think this whole mtn bis ish has to do with luck. I subscribed for bbcday @N100 on saturday and could only do 50mb before exhaustion. I did bbday today @N120 and has been on a download spree. The whole thing doesnt add up. But if i do N3,000 umlimited daily bis, its still very ok by me.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
mtn- disconnecting you every 10secs since 1960
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
if only i can get a meaningful isp that will of 250gb per/month for just 3000 thousand like comcast. i will stop using tweak for good
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Gerrie(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
9jadelta: if only i can get a meaningful isp that will of 250gb per/month for just 3000 thousand like comcast. i will stop using tweak for good

mtchew 250GB 4 #3k?
WAKE UP DUDE!

IT'S MORNING

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by samilo88(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Emmysteve: guys think the mtn bbc is now unlimited. i just subscribed now and this is the msg i got. note they usually attached fair usage policy but now nothing like that
Guy send status to 21600 they ll include d fair usage stuff.. I think it's still capped cos wen I subscribed I got d same message without d fair usage thingy, but when I check status they told am within the fair usage stuff. That means it's not unlimited..
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2013
Juliet24636: Is mtn bisday really unlimited and can it work on my dell laptop? How much and the code to subscribe.
DNT KNW,YES,BBDAY TO 21600 #120
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Juliet24636: Is mtn bisday really unlimited and can it work on my dell laptop? How much and the code to subscribe.
Well, just subscribed mine and testing it out on my DELL N4050. Though I've only used about 30mb...so lets do it this way, if e xceed the 50mb way e suppose b thn I've come back here to inform you...if you don't see me come back here in the next 10mins, e mean say bundle don finish and I no get enouogh to reply you...then assume it's not unlimited as they said grin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2013
dl_jbd:
Well, just subscribed mine and testing it out on my DELL N4050. Though I've only used about 30mb...so lets do it this way, if e xceed the 50mb way e suppose b thn I've come back here to inform you...if you don't see me come back here in the next 10mins, e mean say bundle don finish and I no get enouogh to reply you...then assume it's not unlimited as they said grin
Eyaah, this guy no come back sha.
Well, it's like not all lines have this unlimited BIS access.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2013
samilo88:
Guy send status to 21600 they ll include d fair usage stuff.. I think it's still capped cos wen I subscribed I got d same message without d fair usage thingy, but when I check status they told am within the fair usage stuff. That means it's not unlimited..
Well, as for me, I don't need to send any STATUS to 21600, because I don't need to know any data balance.
That is just like waking up trouble cheesy
I have been browsing unlimited since yesterday o.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by wheesin(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2013
mine is unlimited...i have downloaded more than 500mb so far...but its dat it expires the next day..and i have to reSubscribe with another 100naira...am not so reach o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2013
I think mine is unlimited cos i don stream movies tire.. I donwnload wetin pass 500mb..
Na N100 i take dey suscribe oooh... Una own na N120?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
Eyaah, this guy no come back sha.
Well, it's like not all lines have this unlimited BIS access.
Lolz...funny you
I actually slept off bro. It's not unlimited Ooo...mine stopped at 3GB but it's worth the cheese sha....especially for heavy internet users. Will try that of 100bucks too
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
so Bad, all those guys that boasted about their magic sim, are back now with their subscription, this one naa backwardness........
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: so Bad, all those guys that boasted about their magic sim, are back now with their subscription, this one naa backwardness........

hahaha grin
scavenging for 1day plan tongue.

I dey hammer my airtel dey go o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.