Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61510 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

They leave because of people like you who instead of bringing people to Christ are bringing them to your church and turning them away from the faith.

smiley
remove sentiments n stop bein myopic. Jst a favour...
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sage2(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2013
There is a Yoruba proverb that says, "Misi oleti oloti ja lokun". Only the wise will resonate with this ancient proverb.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

i remember going there when i was invited by a school friend.i didnt like there anyway but i had to bury my sentiments since its God we are worshipping except for the fact that our school of thought to many things are different.anyway when i got there,i sat down.the next 5 minutes,a 'brother' came and tapped me to sit somewhere else that this section was for males.i didnt even notice because i didnt observe but as he said that,i looked around and discovered it was true.the right side was for females and the left side for males.even married couples dont sit together.i just shook my head and went to sit in another place directed by the usher,i said in my mind,i wont allow this eye service hypocritical peeps to make me sin.let me just worship and get out of here.the following sunday,she knocked my room taya,of course i didnt open the door for her,when she didnt get a response,she left

And to think you a moslem will come here and complain about sitting arrangements in a church. U ... a muslim. And you come here to caLL some peeps hypocrites. PLEASE, EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE KINDLY CHECK OUT THIS GIRL'S POST PLEASE
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Thereishel: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2013
The god of this world had blindfolded the eyes of the people that did not believe in the doctrine of holiness!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]I remember my experience with them a few years back..

It was a Sunday, I was alone at home and bored. Didn't feel like going to our family church so I decided to walk into the Deeper life church a few blocks from our house. I dressed up in a pair of jeans, a graphic designed T-shirt and a pair of Nike trainers.. I had a necklace on (that I have worn for over 15years), a silver swatch wristwatch and a bracelet.. Nna! I have never felt so judged in my entire life.. The service was hell as these niggas didn't even have any welcoming look on their faces. Needless to say, I never returned to the church again..

Fast forward a few years.. The church now had a new habit of coming by 5:30am with a megaphone to preach on the street. This thing was such a nuisance that we had talked to the dude a couple of times to please stop coming and take his message elsewhere. This dude kept returning. One unfortunate morning, the nigga showed up as usual and started his noise.. Our security man just called up 5 of our dogs, opened the gate and set them on him... I had no idea that born again niggas can run. This nigga dumped his bible and megaphone and bolted. My security man just picked up his bible, megaphone and some papers he had with him and took it into the house. Two days later, the pastor came to the house to beg for the things to be returned to them. We made him promise to never come around our street or anywhere close such that we can hear him ever again. grin

[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
be deceiving yourself and quoting bible out of context.i suppose your chirch members will tell you the day and time to Be Intimate with your wife,the state or country you will go for your honeymoon and you shouldnt have television in your sitting room and bedroom because 't.v is the devils box'. the awards some of you get and the chairs and doors you use is made of gadamn steel.even jesus said we should follow the laws of God instead of the doctrines of men.please is it mens approval that will make you please God or what God says.smh :/

please remember the highlighted words are yours. i guess that answers ur question. Granted, more emphasis should be placed on inward things, but its a pity u outsiders think deeper life is all about outward holiness. How i wish u knew the emphasis on sanctification and daily holy living. and before i forget, hope you have read genesis 35v1-5 and 1 thi 2v9 again? this time with an open mind? please what is your understanding on these portions of scripture? have i been able to make you see some light? even if you choose to be entitled to ur own opinion? And it's nice you took off the abusive word wink
is that abuse gringrin

speaking about guilty conscience and getting uncomfortable with the stark naked truth grin

change mr. You are taking life too personal and serious wink cheesy

you only have one time to be on earth and one time is enough to live a good life at the same time serving God 8-) :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by lomprico(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Waoh Deeperlife lost so many compromisers, fornicators and mixed multitudes. Imagine all these are are still in the house grumbling!

You should be ashamed of urself for making that statement. Instead of preaching change to all those u mentioned u r happy they left ur church. Christ came to save sinners not chase them away from himself. Hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Chinwem(f): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2013
dare2think:

They have done the right thing? how?

The general overseer was present at the wedding, church leaders were present.

At the reception, they all ate rice and chicken and rejoiced.

After a media exposure of the contrast between the average member's wedding and the GO'S son's wedding,some weeks later, they suspend the couple.

The whole organisation stinks of hypocrisy

It really does.......bunch of hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

And to think you a moslem will come here and complain about sitting arrangements in a church. U ... a muslim. And you come here to caLL some peeps hypocrites. PLEASE, EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE KINDLY CHECK OUT THIS GIRL'S POST PLEASE
lol.i am not a gadamn muslim,i am an open minded liberalist.not a bigot,fanatic or extremist :p 8-)

and moreover did i say i complained to anyone that i didnt like the sitting arrangement.like i said earlier,i bury my sentiments when i attend certain churches like 'deeper' that some of my school friends invite me to
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by lomprico(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2013
kefmawin: I think the moderators here are up to something by their unreasonable repetition of what has since been laid to rest.
I smell foul in this whole discussion.
Even though I do not encourage people to exalt a denomination, I must say that this looks like a calculated attempt to rubbish a church that sincerely follows the word of God to the best of their understanding irrespective of who is hurt. Though we may all have our different views.

This thread was earlier discussed on this link :
https://www.nairaland.com/1341869/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologises-deeper-life/18

Here many comments were made which should have ended this matter. I sense mischief and it seems Nairaland specializes in posing affronts to the ministers of God and the church of the Living God.

Remember you may answer for everything you say or do.
The so-called christians who take delight in all these and bring up threads that encourage others who no nothing about the christian faith to blaspheme should beware as this is not healthy for their spiritual and physical well being.

What is the purpose of bringing up this discussion again after it has been trashed out on the below link? :

Could this be joblessness or calculated attempt to defame a church known for their emphasis on The totality of the word and Holiness without which no man shall see God?

Enough of this absurdity.
The most important thing is for everyone of us to evaluate our personal stand with God. Should you get to the end of your life here on earth where will you spend your eternity?

The one who go to church and still practices sin is doomed (Revelation 21:8,27; Ephesians 5:3-7 ).
The one who is wise will examine himself and where in doubt quickly repent and accept His grace and mercy by putting faith in Christ for real salvation and life transformation.

Be wise friends so that you do not begin to cry for mercy when it is too late. This is the day of salvation. Let the scorners and scoffers continue but time shall tell.

Love you all
Trying to cover your Poo!

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
Kulyie's Latest Topics ( View All 48 Topics | Posts )
Islam for Muslims / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The House,could You Please Read
by kulyie. 11 posts & 221 views. 10:21am On Apr 06 (beylinko)
Politics / A Disgusting Sight
by kulyie. 9 posts & 457 views. 6:27am On Apr 20 (pleep)
Family / Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On
by kulyie. 21 posts & 623 views. 5:52am On Dec 22, 2012 (Callotti)
Islam for Muslims / Pls Muslim Brodas And Sistas,help Answer Dis Question
by kulyie. 10 posts & 367 views. 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2012 (LagosShia)
Family / Moderators And Especially Pyguru,i Need Ur Attention Pls Read
by kulyie. 4 posts & 390 views. 10:39am On Sep 07, 2012 (Mynd_44)
Family / Y Are There Always Tragic Stories About Marriage On Nairaland
by kulyie. 25 posts & 682 views. 10:27am On Sep 04, 2012 (kulyie)....Alhaja wa, Allah o ma fe gbogbo agabagebe won yii kee..
lol so you had to stoop so low to uproot this,ok,if that is what you want to do to prove a point,me sef,i am at home for you.i am a christian at the same time,i seek knowledge from other religions for knowledge purposes.does seeking knowledge from a muslim makes me one grin oya come up with somehing else cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2013
I think the moderators here are up to something by their unreasonable repetition of what has since been laid to rest.
this looks like a calculated attempt to rubbish a church that sincerely follows the word of God to the best of their understanding irrespective of who is hurt. Though we may all have our different views.

This thread was earlier discussed on this link :

Here many comments were made which should have ended this matter. I sense mischief and it seems Nairaland specializes in posing affronts to the ministers of God and the church of the Living God.

are you new here?

maybe you feel religion section means christian section.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: lol so you had to stoop so low to uproot this,ok,if that is what you want to do to prove a point,me sef,i am at home for you.i am a christian at the same time,i seek knowledge from other religions for knowledge purposes.does seeking knowledge from a muslim makes me one grin oya come up with somehing else cheesy

come sha, you wan marry muslim abi wetin.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2013
tpia@:

come sha, you wan marry muslim abi wetin.
nope
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: hehehehe i like that verse 4 you quoted,e sweet my belle die.what did it say in my own bible,american standard bible,it said ' so they gave jacob all their PAGAN IDOLS AND EARINGS and he buried them under the great tree near shechem'. Full stop. in essence,they were worshipping pagan gods and earings and God asked them to put it away.of course God is not in support of idolatory.it is trying to say whatever will replace me in your heart,put it away.peoples idols are different.for some it could be phone,food,parties,clothes.anything that is not making you to worship God,put it away.God saw that they turned earing into an idol and he said put it away.the bible is using them as an illustration for us.it is not telling us not to wear earing,it is saying whatever will take you away from worshipping God or placing more attention on that thing rather than God should be done away with

and by the way were did i insult you.i dont resort to insults mr.i am not unintelligent,you are the one who needs to be more objective

moreover you need to realise that the bible makes use of figure of speech and illustrations a lot of times.ok,when it said if your eyes cause you to sin,pluck it out,does it mean if you see a naked girl,you should carry knife,chuk it inside your eyes and pluck it out because you have seen a naked girl which made your penis to rise.

Deeper deeper.awa broda in the lord grin grin

cheesy very funny. now to issues:
i like the fact that you objectively read thru gen 35, But how about 1 thi 2v9, please kindly read thru and objectively tell us what the bible says here too. please forget figure of speech, that is not what we are talking about here,.... o.k i agree with you on figure of speech. let us leave it aside and focus on issues..or is the whole bible "figures of speeches". and concerning the insults, you cannot be wiser than the world, here check this:
kulyie: gen 35 God was using jwelriesto represent idols.as of that time they worshipped idols made of steel and God asked them to put it away so how can you now be misconstuing the bible to suit man made doctrines as for 1st timothy 2.9 did i not state earlier that the bible emphasizes modesty.so how does wearing of necklace,dressing your hari and making up simply immodest,fanatic :/ the frames,fans,phone cases,flower vases you use are made of what,didirin :/

and dont think that because you quickly edited your post, it isnt there again, oya gba
https://www.nairaland.com/1345047/deeper-life-suspends-kumuyi-son/4#16592674

that's the link, scroll down to my first post on the page, and see where i quoted you, OPURO(LIAR) no insults just stating the obvious wink

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: nope

abeg face ya front o, there arent enough muslim brodas to go round, leave them for their muslim sisters.

lol.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2013
grin grin wink smiley grin funny
anyicool: mtcheew... u sound too childish bro! Am ashamed of u.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2013
please i someone here to answer this: if we were to judge based on DLC@s standards for holiness, how would you classify Esther? a holy vessel used of God to rescue the jews or a filthy sinner who not only got married to an "unbelieving, Uncircumcised King but wore makeup, used perfumes,had beauty treatments wore fine expensive clothing and held bouquet (to use present day parlance "get together/parties"wink to please her husband.
these DLC peeps need to go back to the bible and get their shit right!!!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Ndipe(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2013
Grace not works please.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2013
phade: please i need answers to the following question. if we were to judge based on DLC@s standards for holiness, how would you classify Esther? a holy vessel used of God to rescue the jews or a filthy sinner who not only got married to an "unbelieving, Uncircumcised King but wore makeup, used perfumes,had beauty treatments wore fine expensive clothing and held bouquet (to use present day parlance "get together/parties"wink to please her husband.

^and can you point out anywhere God was mentioned in the book you quoted?

make una dey do oversabi there.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: is that abuse gringrin

speaking about guilty conscience and getting uncomfortable with the stark naked truth grin

you only have one time to be on earth and one time is enough to live a good life at the same time serving God 8-) :p

Oh please, i am not referring to the bolded part as an insult. that is in response to your question that what did you say that is not in the Bible? the insult i am referring to , is the "didinrin" attached to the end of your post somewhere. And do not lie, you didnt write that, i already quoted you wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by biolabee(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

cheesy very funny. now to issues:
i like the fact that you objectively read thru gen 35, But how about 1 thi 2v9, please kindly read thru and objectively tell us what the bible says here too. please forget figure of speech, that is not what we are talking about here,.... o.k i agree with you on figure of speech. let us leave it aside and focus on issues..or is the whole bible "figures of speeches". and concerning the insults, you cannot be wiser than the world, here check this:
kulyie: gen 35 God was using jwelriesto represent idols.as of that time they worshipped idols made of steel and God asked them to put it away so how can you now be misconstuing the bible to suit man made doctrines as for 1st timothy 2.9 did i not state earlier that the bible emphasizes modesty.so how does wearing of necklace,dressing your hari and making up simply immodest,fanatic :/ the frames,fans,phone cases,flower vases you use are made of what,didirin :/

and dont think that because you quickly edited your post, it isnt there again, oya gba
https://www.nairaland.com/1345047/deeper-life-suspends-kumuyi-son/4#16592674

that's the link, scroll down to my first post on the page, and see where i quoted you, OPURO(LIAR) no insults just stating the obvious wink

Are you saying using jewelry is wrong

Why did God tell the Israelites to collect gold from the Egyptians
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: is that abuse gringrin

wink winkHow i live my life... is up to me wink wink wink grin shocked shocked But eternity is up to me(my works) and God's grace revelations 22:12 smiley
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2013
lomprico:

You should be ashamed of urself for making that statement. Instead of preaching change to all those u mentioned u r happy they left ur church. Christ came to save sinners not chase them away from himself. Hypocrite!

nice post bro. i doff my hat

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2013
please answer the question
tpia@:

^and can you point out anywhere God was mentioned in the book you quoted?

make una dey do oversabi there.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: lol.i am not a gadamn muslim,i am an open minded liberalist.not a bigot,fanatic or extremist :p 8-)

and moreover did i say i complained to anyone that i didnt like the sitting arrangement.like i said earlier,i bury my sentiments when i attend certain churches like 'deeper' that some of my school friends invite me to

Getting confused now hey? so what point where you trying to make in the first place? you didnt complain about dressing when you entered, you didnt complain about preaching, you didnt complain about singing, you only highlighted being tapped by an usher about sitting where brothers were, now you come here spewing........ smiley smiley Oh dear hajia, you are not impressive at all cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2013
kingabesh: I think DLC will hav their own assembly in heaven, God sef go tire 4 dem cos d ar borin n behav more primitive dan even abraham. Ist of all wats wrong wit looking gud, shud d couple dress lik grandma b4 their wedding is accepted. I pity 4 their leadership hypocrisy. Heaven wil b full of surprises, trust me esp 4rm all dis most holiness churches. D shud nt forget its by grace dat any man wil mak heaven nt by dressing lik an old clown jus 2 prove holiness
grin with that their mary amaka skirt sef and their scarf with huge top,sinners will be scared of going to church.meanwhile christianity is grace and freedom.e.g you shall know the truth (bible or word of God) and the truth you know shall set you free- freedom

my grace is sufficient for you-grace

so i wonder why they look *mouth sealed*

one of my cousins who was never a deeper became one after nysc to a mother who sells jwellry and lace in lagos island.the girl came with her husband and said she wants to marry.naturally we were all happy for her and we started making preparations.omo,when she brought her gown home.her mother (my aunt)almost fainted she said cynthia so you want to disgrace me.what have i done to you to deserve this kind of embarassment.me that they know as a fashionista and i have boasted to my friends that my daughters wedding will be the talk of the town.anyway we had to deliver her from her stupidity and self righteousness.her sister took blade and started cuting the thrash she brought home and bought new one for her.of course her mother also forced her to relax her hair.her mom personally drove her to the saloon to get her hair relaxed.she was like at least if you cant wear earing,you will relax your hair and not dress like someone who is suffering on your own wedding day.when you get to your husbands house you can be wearing your mary amaka.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2013
biolabee:

Are you saying using jewelry is wrong

Why did God tell the Israelites to collect gold from the Egyptians
my dear, there's more to gold than jst jewelries. be informed pls
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2013
phade: please i someone here to answer this: if we were to judge based on DLC@s standards for holiness, how would you classify Esther? a holy vessel used of God to rescue the jews or a filthy sinner who not only got married to an "unbelieving, Uncircumcised King but wore makeup, used perfumes,had beauty treatments wore fine expensive clothing and held bouquet (to use present day parlance "get together/parties"wink to please her husband.

very objective question. i hope you asked from a sincere heart. now may i ask, which comes first? the book of Esther or 1 thimothy 2 v 9? Esther right? now read what the bible say i hebrews 8 v 7. do you still kill goats in remission of sins? will you marry 2 wives becos solomon hadf a thousand? will you pick up a sword and destroy the heathen nations? God bless you as you objectively consider this.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Getting confused now hey? so what point where you trying to make in the first place? you didnt complain about dressing when you entered, you didnt complain about preaching, you didnt complain about singing, you only highlighted being tapped by an usher about sitting where brothers were, now you come here spewing........ smiley smiley Oh dear hajia, you are not impressive at all cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
shut up extremist.of course i have a problem with almost everything about them.from their dressing to their live to please my pastor and church members standard instead of God,their hypocrisy and many other things.by the way you are not practicing what you preach.i thought you said i should be objective and not abuse,so when did i tell you i am an hajia because i need knowledge from muslims for a purpose.smh.speaking about being narrow minded and not thinking out of the box.smh

as for being impressive,thats part of what i am talking about.you live to impress men you see so that they wont gossip about you.it has eaten so deep into the fabrics of your loins that you think every other person must live to impress another rather than following Gods set standard that you cannot see :p

modern day pharisee.smh always living for what men will say to get approval from them :/
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: grin with that their mary amaka skirt sef and their scarf with huge top,sinners will be scared of going to church.meanwhile christianity is grace and freedom.e.g you shall know the truth (bible or word of God) and the truth you know shall set you free- freedom

my grace is sufficient for you-grace

so i wonder why they look *mouth sealed*

one of my cousins who was never a deeper became one after nysc to a mother who sells jwellry and lace in lagos island.the girl came with her husband and said she wants to marry.naturally we were all happy for her and we started making preparations.omo,when she brought her gown home.her mother (my aunt)almost fainted she said cynthia so you want to disgrace me.what have i done to you to deserve this kind of embarassment.me that they know as a fashionista and i have boasted to my friends that my daughters wedding will be the talk of the town.anyway we had to deliver her from her stupidity and self righteousness.her sister took blade and started cuting the thrash she brought home and bought new one for her.of course her mother also forced her to relax her hair.her mom personally drove her to the saloon to get her hair relaxed.she was like at least if you cant wear earing,you will relax your hair and not dress like someone who is suffering on your own wedding day.when you get to your husbands house you can be wearing your mary amaka.
my dear believ me; If u had nt gone dis far, nobody wud've known hw myopic n shalow-minded u ar abt christianity. hmm... nawa o! Ar u realy a christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.