Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist (12479 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2013
tintingz: God God God!! Olorun mi o!... Dont make me fall into the hands of feminist that hate men but the one that doesn't have the hatred for men.

Eba mi se AMEEEN cheesy

^^^ Ameeen o!!
emiole shami siru adura yen :p

i can only pray you dont marry a tempramental or violent feminist 8-)

abi will you marry my kid sis and have feminists as your inlaw grin
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by TV01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
kulyie: dont bother,keep your hopes to yourself.not every woman is intrested in marriage so i dont see the likelyhood of any man weakening my knees.

Don't worry, hopefully he will appear one day. The question is "will you be able to discern?". Please don't let this reach the stage of shrivelled ovaries and a calcified womb. Many are the misled feminists lamenting this very point.

kulyie: Suggest that to the women that need the african conventional marriage desperately.it will give them hope and succour

See how your hubristic - and seriously misguided - ideology causes you to disdain your fellow women? What is wrong with marriage or aspiring to it? I thought feminism was all about choice for women. Not just confused and conflicted, contradictory as well. Choice is fine as long as they choose the dictates of the "Feminocracy" right?

kulyie: plus when i am ready to have kids in very few years to come,it will be in my house not in a man's plus through surrogacy.

Perverted ideology. Don't children have the right to both know and be raised by their birth parents? Is denying them knowledge of their fatherly inheritance the best you can do for them? Womens rights at the expense of childrens wellbeing? Unconscionable. Lets add callous to that list

kulyie: meanwhile i am just having them for the sake of my parents so that they will see all their grand kids before they leave this filthy world not that i am that fragile or emotional to babysit.those instincts are not really existent in me

Such sacrifice, how kind of you. Listen to yourself. Add calculating. And top that with cold.

kulyie:
Then as per been conflicted and confused,the more you gain wisdom,the more you have more understanding to read in between the lines and not be confused.you are the one been confused.i have a sound mind,so i know what i am talking about,i am very far from confusion

A perverted ideology will bring about a corrupt mind. And you are far from the truth, with a darkened understanding. If only you knew. What a crying shame.

kulyie: then as per been repented,i apologized to men,REAL MEN,MEN THAT ARE MEN IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS not animals in men's clothing in case i unknowingly treated them with contempt and disdain,i dont owe any debased,warped animal an apology so that apology is for men but not all kinds of men,period!

I doubt you would know a real man if one drew you a picture, let alone possess the understanding to articulate what constitutes one.

kulyie:
N.b you must be a repulsive swine to refer to me as 'billie jean' feminist.no one needs to tell me you do random groupies.smh.perversion and beastly behaviours is reeking all over you

Actually, you do have a point here. I owe Billie an apology. Your current level of understanding and uncouth conduct mean you are not at that level. Not worthy of even that name.

Real men can only pity foul mouthed ignorant women. May you come to understanding. And before it's too late.

Shine eye, lest you end up bitter.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by tintingz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
kulyie: emiole shami siru adura yen :p

i can only pray you dont marry a tempramental or violent feminist 8-)

abi will you marry my kid sis and have feminists as your inlaw grin
Lolz... You better say 'amin' to my prayer cheesy

As far your sister is not the hate type, why cant i marry her wink but if i discover that her elder is a hate feminist i will run for my dear life i dont want someone to bath me with hot water or acid.. Olorun maje!!, cuz any little misunderstanding, feminist dont wanna hear explanations.
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
TV01:

Don't worry, hopefully he will appear one day. The question is "will you be able to discern?". Please don't let this reach the stage of shrivelled ovaries and a calcified womb. Many are the misled feminists lamenting this very point.
Like you have said everyone has the right to live a life that pleases him or her,let calcified womb and so on be my buisness.no be me get the body.why you dey use panadol for another person headache.wetin dey pain you for my matter.shoooo shocked

See how your hubristic - and seriously misguided - ideology causes you to disdain your fellow women? What is wrong with marriage or aspiring to it? I thought feminism was all about choice for women. Not just confused and conflicted, contradictory as well. Choice is fine as long as they choose the dictates of the "Feminocracy" right?
Exactly.i love what you said.choice been the dominant word is important.if a woman says she wants to get married,its her decision,her choice,her perogative,no one has the right to question her decision because na she go experience the good and bad side of marriage,and if a woman says she wants to marry a woman of the same gender,if it rocks her boat,i am nobody to judge her and if a woman says i want to remain single and live my life the way it pleases me,if you are angry about that,please go to the nearest police station and have me arrested for saying i want to stay single and live my life.why should i disdain any woman who says she wants to marry.is me saying you should suggest 'conventional african marriage to those who need ir disdain,mr man,abeg be reasonable.its like you comming to my place and saying you sell shirts and i say no i dont like or wear shirts,why dont you meet miss so so so,she likes this kinds of shirt,does that mean i am looking at her in disdain.you gave me advice and i suggested where you should direct your advice to,what has that got to do with disdain.try and be more sensible,its not an advice o,its a suggestion.if you dont want to be sensible,thats your choice

Perverted ideology. Don't children have the right to both know and be raised by their birth parents? Is denying them knowledge of their fatherly inheritance the best you can do for them? Womens rights at the expense of childrens wellbeing? Unconscionable. Lets add callous to that list
there is a yoruba addage that says whether or not a woman gives birth,its still a child that will bury the person.whether or not a child has a father,a child well nurtured will be the best he can be.i have seen orphans and fatherless children come out well in life so spare me the cork and bull sentiments

Such sacrifice, how kind of you. Listen to yourself. Add calculating. And top that with cold.
Whatever! Like i said earlier,if my decisions in paining you or affecting you in anyway,there are police stations in every nook and cranny of nigeria,get me arrested for it

A perverted ideology will bring about a corrupt mind. And you are far from the truth, with a darkened understanding. If only you knew. What a crying shame.
No be me get my life,whether my mind is corrupted or not,thats my freaking buisness,whatever ideological beliefs i believe in up to me

I doubt you would know a real man if one drew you a picture, let alone possess the understanding to articulate what constitutes one.

Like the bible says by their fruits we shall know them,a real man will display his virtues through his character which cannot be hidden moreover yorubas say a character is like smoke,you cannot hide it,ni matter how you try to supress it,you are deceiving your self,in the same way a beastly man will display the character filth he has e.g people like you calling someone you have not met 'billie jean because she doesnt meet up to your standard of good or bad or doesnt satisfy societal expectation

Actually, you do have a point here. I owe Billie an apology. Your current level of understanding and uncouth conduct mean you are not at that level. Not worthy of even that name.like i said earlier,you know i referred to you as a repulsive swine,you still have not changed and i dont expect you to because you have attitudal issues.your character stinks.you have to deal with it first before anything

Real men can only pity foul mouthed ignorant women. May you come to understanding. And before it's too late.
On the contrary i pity men like you suffering from superiority complex,mental underdevelopment and character issues because these 3 traits can take you no where,even if you managed to get to the top,you will use your sub human attitude to destroy it like a pack of cards

Shine eye, lest you end up bitter.

TV
keep your advice to yourself.after advicing yourself first,you can advice another,finally,you can get lost
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
tintingz: Lolz... You better say 'amin' to my prayer cheesy

As far your sister is not the hate type, why cant i marry her wink but if i discover that her elder is a hate feminist i will run for my dear life i dont want someone to bath me with hot water or acid.. Olorun maje!!, cuz any little misunderstanding, feminist dont wanna hear explanations.
then that means you yourself you are not comming into your so called overated marriage with a pure heart because you dont even trust yourself.you dont know of you will cheat hence the fear.i dont even need you to marry my sis,na play i dey follow you do,i dont want an overtalkative man suffering from superiority complex as an inlaw because a time is comming where he will bring out his character and i wont hesitate to put him in his place asap
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by tintingz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
kulyie: then that means you yourself you are not comming into your so called overated marriage with a pure heart because you dont even trust yourself.you dont know of you will cheat hence the fear.i dont even need you to marry my sis,na play i dey follow you do,i dont want an overtalkative man suffering from superiority complex as an inlaw because a time is comming where he will bring out his character and i wont hesitate to put him in his place asap
Lolz... Who is talking about cheating...in every relationship they will be a good time and a bad time

It seems your thinking is cheating only, maybe you have experienced alot of heart break in the past cheesy sorry if that what makes you hate men...
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
tintingz: Lolz... Who is talking about cheating...in every relationship they will be a good time and a bad time

It seems your thinking is cheating only, maybe you have experienced alot of heart break in the past cheesy sorry if that what makes you hate men...

I can't even marry your sis where deranged hatred is running in ya'll blood cheesy
pele,its still part of charcter issues,try and grow up and be a bit more refined.you sound too crude.how am i even sure you are mentally ok sef :/ i have giben the loads of crap you typed up there a befitting reply,am not suprised that you are mentally unstable thats why you didnt even see it cheesy pele

n.b even yorubas say,the more a person grows older,the wiser he becomes but in your own case,the reverse is the case.. Anyway a simpleton will always be one :/
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
biolabee:

oh.. nice q aluta.... any man that abuses my sister physically in marriage or just puppylove will face the best my powers or my connections can reach

I will not subscribe to staying in a loveless marriage especially one where a second wife has been brought in

That one we will console the girl

I thought the discussion was on abuse of kulyies relation

My mind was on violence.... heart break well, we will console her

Matters of the heart cannot be legislated.. hope it clear

Are you sure? wink

Your stance when those actual stories come out is actually different

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by TV01(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Kuylie,

I won't bother with a response to the incoherent mess you penned up there. Rather, let me give you some free advice. You cannot serve two masters. The militant feminist ideology is contrary to the truth. Please abandon it for your own well-being.

Whatever it was that hurt you, don't let it warp you. What ever fear, you can get past it. Seek healing.

"Mfufu feminism" (apologies, but you warrant the demotion) will not benefit you, not here and now, nor in the hereafter.

I'm rooting for you girl.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
TV01: @ Kuylie,

I won't bother with a response to the incoherent mess you penned up there. Rather, let me give you some free advice. You cannot serve two masters. The militant feminist ideology is contrary to the truth. Please abandon it for your own well-being.

Whatever it was that hurt you, don't let it warp you. What ever fear, you can get past it. Seek healing.

"Mfufu feminism" (apologies, but you warrant the demotion) will not benefit you, not here and now, nor in the hereafter.

TV

Hi TV,

I know that Christianity amongst others flavors your posts. I also want to believe you are not saying that a person cannot be happy without marriage because you know biblically that it's not true.
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by SisiKill1: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Kuylie
While I don't condone TV's condescending "every woman secretly desires a man to sweep her off her feet because deep down she knows she can never be happy"..post, I have to ask what do you find offensive about Billie Jean?

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by TV01(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
bukatyne:
Hi TV,

I know that Christianity amongst others flavors your posts.

"Others?" Pray tell. I feel like I'm being accused of syncretism cheesy?

bukatyne:
I also want to believe you are not saying that a person cannot be happy without marriage because you know biblically that it's not true.

I don't see where I made or argued that point. Or if that was even in view? I addressed Kuylie, based on her posting history - and not just on this thread.

And perhaps you flatter me by assuming "I know". I may not know and perhaps you could show us biblical support for your position.

Best
TV

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by bukatyne(f): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
TV01:

"Others?" Pray tell. I feel like I'm being accused of syncretism cheesy?

I don't see where I made or argued that point. Or if that was even in view? I addressed Kuylie, based on her posting history - and not just on this thread.

And perhaps you flatter me by assuming "I know". I may not know and perhaps you could show us biblical support for your position.

Best
TV

Others like your family, upbringing etc.

No problem then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by TV01(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: @ Kuylie
While I don't condone TV's condescending "every woman secretly desires a man to sweep her off her feet because deep down she knows she can never be happy"..post, I have to ask what do you find offensive about Billie Jean?

Oh man! Your'not condoning my post just ruined a really good garlic burp. Meanie angry.

Ah, ah, that's simply not fair. Of course I know it's not every woman, I'm not that naive. I do appreciate that some of you are raging lesbians grin.

And perhaps I should rethink the Billie Jean tag. I mean, can anyone really envision a worldwide hit about an mgbeke feminist and a turkey baster? Didn't think so.

TV
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by TV01(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Others like your family, upbringing etc.

No problem then. cheesy

And no offence intended or taken.

I'd still like to see a biblical outline of your assertion if you care to oblige. If only because I never really thought about it like that.

Best
TV
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by SisiKill1: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2013
TV01:

Oh man! Your'not condoning my post just ruined a really good garlic burp. Meanie angry.

Ah, ah, that's simply not fair. Of course I know it's not every woman, I'm not that naive. I do appreciate that some of you are raging lesbians grin.

And perhaps I should rethink the Billie Jean tag. I mean, can anyone really envision a worldwide hit about an mgbeke feminist and a turkey baster? Didn't think so.

TV

Now! Now...don't be like that. I didn't mean to ruin your burp... Will you feel better if I told you yours is just one outta many condescending post I don't condone? See nothing personal grin tongue

So lemme see if I have this right. ..a girl's gotta be a doey eyed princess waiting for the right prince to come and sweep her off to the land of happily ever after or she's a lesbian.

Tsk tsk tsk....and here I was thinking your Billie Jean reference was about her accomplishments and not her sexuality.

Sigh. . .When oh when is a woman gonna be defined by more than the hole between her legs and who she allows to poke it?

2 Likes

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Now! Now...don't be like that. I didn't mean to ruin your burp... Will you feel better if I told you yours is just one outta many condescending post I don't condone? See nothing personal grin tongue

So lemme see if I have this right. ..a girl's gotta be a doey eyed princess waiting for the right prince to come and sweep her off to the land of happily ever after or she's a lesbian.

Tsk tsk tsk....and here I was thinking your Billie Jean reference was about her accomplishments and not her sexuality.

Sigh. . .When oh when is a woman gonna be defined by more than the hole between her legs and who she allows to poke it?

I didn't want to comment on TV's posts before, but for god's sake, I don't understand why it is so hard, so very hard for Nigerians to understand that not everybody wants marriage. It's just a simple matter of preference, some people want a certain thing and some people have no desire for that thing. How hard is it to understand that?

I feel for kulyie, see the way different men are attacking her because she said she doesn't want to get married.

Na by force to marry? Why all the animosity now?

3 Likes

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2013
TV01: @ Kuylie,

TV
theres no point stooping myself to your level replying you,dont worry,you will see me in 2o90,keep rooting for me,low life :/

as for your advice,go and give it to the people that need it,you are nobody to advice me
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2013
TV01:

TV
village champion,go and get a life and stop ranting on nairaland,nobody will pay you one naira for all the cull sh1ts you have been typing since.mbgeke ko,mgbana ni grin egungun e na ma'n sebi eran.tan ba npe okunrin gidi,iwona ma nowosoke grin
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2013
fellis:

I didn't want to comment on TV's posts before, but for god's sake, I don't understand why it is so hard, so very hard for Nigerians to understand that not everybody wants marriage. It's just a simple matter of preference, some people want a certain thing and some people have no desire for that thing. How hard is it to understand that?

I feel for kulyie, see the way different men are attacking her because she said she doesn't want to get married.

i tire o.dont be suprised,some people were not born wise.like i said earlier,if my decision is paining anyone or causing animosity,go to the nearest police station in your vicinity and get kulyie arrested.when you get there tell them kulyies decision is paining me o.eri boshey ri,bi eru ole :p
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

well i am not suprised.a village champion will always think and act like one.when a person has not gone beyond his village,he is just a step higher than a r,,,e,,,tard.everything that hes not familiar with is strange to him.so just let him wallow in his mediocrity
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by biolabee(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you sure? wink

Your stance when those actual stories come out is actually different

Buka.....where have you been

If it were my sis and she wants to stay good... her choice
If she wants to go .. her choice

As long as she is able to fend for herself most importantly as economic issues colour decisions

However i will never support killing a man because of a perfectly allowed customary marriage arrangement

Polygamy is allowed in our nation

Marriage is not by force......

ISh

2 Likes

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee:

Buka.....where have you been

If it were my sis and she wants to stay good... her choice
If she wants to go .. her choice

As long as she is able to fend for herself most importantly as economic issues colour decisions

However i will never support killing a man because of a perfectly allowed customary marriage arrangement

Polygamy is allowed in our nation

Marriage is not by force......

ISh

o sumi o.thats why we need to have a liberal,tolerant and sound mind.see the way biola passed a message across not like a hooligan or semi illiterate but like a perfect gentle man without attacking personalities

@ op try and upgrade your intellect by learning to respect contrary opinion.thats why you went to school,thats if you are a graduate anyway because there are many semi illiterates around nl

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: @ Kuylie
billie jean are more like prostitutes,a higher level though who dont stay in brothels but is a member of groupies who with her other members hang around shows and concerts looking for musicians to sleep with and be paid.they could be like 4 girls sleeping with a musician.

And it is a huge insult on my intelligence to be referring to me as a groupy because of my choice to stay single much more earning money from different musicians.

Go and read what propelled michael jackson to sing about billie jean,it had to do with a lady who with her other members have sex with different musicians and she got pregnant and wanted to hang the pregnancy on michael because he had a one night stand with her and her other members.that was why he sang 'billie jean not my lover' as in she isnt a regular sex partner with michael,just a regular groupy girl.that why he sang that the child is not his son.it came out of a real life situation,more like his personal experience and that lunatic has the effontery to subtly refer to me as a member of a groupy who services male musicians because of money
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by tintingz(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2013
kulyie: pele,its still part of charcter issues,try and grow up and be a bit more refined.you sound too crude.how am i even sure you are mentally ok sef :/ i have giben the loads of crap you typed up there a befitting reply,am not suprised that you are mentally unstable thats why you didnt even see it cheesy pele

n.b even yorubas say,the more a person grows older,the wiser he becomes but in your own case,the reverse is the case.. Anyway a simpleton will always be one :/
pele pele... e pain you... We're not fighting kulyie wink
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2013
kulyie: village champion,go and get a life and stop ranting on nairaland,nobody will pay you one naira for all the cull sh1ts you have been typing since.mbgeke ko,mgbana ni grin egungun e na ma'n sebi eran.tan ba npe okunrin gidi,iwona ma nowosoke grin

Now, now Kulyie.... aren't you going overboard and being a tad bit rude here? shocked shocked

TV01 hasn't insulted you and was simply counteracting your points. Why're you being so aggressive on him? Even if you must be, you can do it without the insults biko.

Let's all be mature here... sad

*** Unlesss of course, una get past historical fights / unfinished business?? ***
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2013
tintingz: pele pele... e pain you... We're not fighting kulyie wink
on the contrary i feel sorry for the peeps that brought you into this world because as far as i am concerned,they didnt give birth.i just hope you are not an only issue because if you are,they are as good as childless.a parent of a retard and a childless couple fall under the same category cheesy pele.try wise up so that your parents can gain from you cheesy
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2013
fellis:

am not even forcing her to get married, its her choice... But am against her men hating. Shikena
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by biolabee(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2013
And here was I thinking billie jean was a heroine of the feminist movement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Now, now Kulyie.... aren't you going overboard and being a tad bit rude here? shocked shocked

TV01 hasn't insulted you and was simply counteracting your points. Why're you being so aggressive on him? Even if you must be, you can do it without the insults biko.

Let's all be mature here... sad

*** Unlesss of course, una get past historical fights / unfinished business?? ***
he did if not i wont have gone overboard
Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by vivianc(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2013
Una no dey Tire?

Well, I get small question.

If polygamy is legalised in the US, are we really positive That The act of a woman marrying like 8 men would also be legalised?

Cos me I have got mad crush on like 10 American men, so if I get to marry and keep Them and noT go To jail, Then I Think iTs awesome.

P.S, I really Think These guys should beat iT, attacking Kulyie's personality cos of her decision not to marry is uncalled for. People have The righT to make choices, haba!

1 Like

Re: Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist by vivianc(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Double post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sure Home Online Marriage Seminar: 40th Wedding Anniversary Edition / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger / Are Mothers Better Parents Than Fathers?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.