Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42479 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Salimyaro: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Red_Card: Mine has to be that MAMA GOLD RICE ADVERT where people were flying after eating MAMA GOLD RICE. After watching the advert, I just told my Elder Sister not to buy the rice so I don't fly away. Another one I dislike is that Glo advert where Ini Edo had to plaster her face with all kinds of make up so she could look like a COLOURFUL MASQUERADE. She also show cased all kinds of offcolour/mgbeke dressing in that advert. I never watched it twice because it was extremely annoying. Those Chi adverts also annoys me...can't just watch them. Please which of them is the most annoying to you? Thanks....MODERATOR FRONT PAGE THINGS BIKO.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by AbuMikey(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
buddymate: I hate VIJU MILK advert any day. It just doesn't make sense to me. Followed by that Semolina. And that whatever drug where d guy left his wife @ home cos she was ill and she took the drug and went to meet him dancing with another lady. Then lately, this meaningless BBA, the Chase advert. Gosh! Are they actually saying you don't need to pay attention in class, just concentrate on BBA? Thank God I don't even like BBA totally.
Canon Extragringrin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by OCcool: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
akraym: "Mummy why is my pen15 itchy, my vagyna is dry."

Locks in period, locks out sperm

Bleep dettol with their useless adverts
laffing my fat nyansh off!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
akraym: "Mummy why is my pen15 itchy, my vagyna is dry."

Locks in period, locks out sperm

Bleep dettol with their useless adverts
lmaoooooooooooo grin grin grin dude u just sent me rolling mehn!!

For me,its got 2b stanbic(mumsi hates dat as well),viju,and yes da mumu energy drink.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Lol. Worst advert ever made. The less the better
what's d ad all about sef, all i can see it has more dislikes than likes
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Xano(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Amoshie: Please what is the meaning of that stupid Big Brother Africa advert? e b lyk say if u dey watch BBA u go sharp for class.

its stupid. The advert is wrong and pathetic. They want to say, BBA is better than attending class. Thats madness

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sweetponmo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
The other advert you're talking about's Honeywell semolina.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by comrChris(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
dat indomie advert only make sense 4children dey like it die,my brothers daugther cant jst afford nt 2dance anytime she hears it,dnt jst knw y
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by RedCard1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
So dis topic finally made d front page....thanks moderator. Let me also add dat Knon Chicken Cube advert where an old was searching for the chicken in d pot of rice...nothing less than annoying
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
When will this madness end before it becomes normal in your eyes undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by write2obi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blazinraj01: Gtbank's advert: Where a lady is chilling in the car and the next minute, she's on the field dribbling the ball in heels with other players and then scores. Wtf undecided
I'll always change the channel or even off the tele when ever that stupid advert comes up.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by 080ictcom(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
hahahah, I can't stop laughing.....thank God that you people can see what Nigerians are doing on media...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by write2obi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
That stupid honeywell noodle advert, honeywell noodle bambalala bambalala,

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by IGBOSON1: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze

^^^Same here!

The moment i hear that lame song or see the beginnings of the even lamer dancing they assault our eyes with, i dive for the remote and zap the channel immediately......or fast forward it if it's a recorded programme.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
DexxyAlebs: what's d ad all about sef, all i can see it has more dislikes than likes

Lol. Its an insurance comparison website
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by kzokul(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Dat etisalat advert wey ref suppose blow.....him com gt call dey do like person wey don take igbo......mtcheeeeew
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nickz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
samilo88: If you guys think you've seen annoying advert, wait till you see adverts aired on ITV and EBS in Edo state. Gosh which kind advert I no see back then when I was schooling there. Block making factory, barbing saloon, ice block dealers all of dem get adverts. The annoying ones are those of Edegbe, Iyare and God is good motors.
seen the God is good advert back ℓ̊n ma village-:watching it makes ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ want to break the tv set those cartoons are very annoying
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ay111(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine's dat Zedex cough syrup advert...so lame!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nickz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
ANOTHER ONE;that honneywell noodles advert where that dude sings. 'Honneywell noodles ba$m bam lala'.........'Everybody join ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ come and enjoy it'.........Like seriously I slap my kid sister anytime she sings that song.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by asids55: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
blackwall: Saka's mtn. I don port o

the best ad ever, made correct brain, i have never seen a better ad

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by emmydee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
That Micheal advert where that ugly looking guy plays basketball, then uses d soap
to bath. I always change d channel each time it is on.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by harlos: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
write2obi: That stupid honeywell noodle advert, honeywell noodle bambalala bambalala,
Oh no! I love that advert, but i don't think its as bad as you thinkundecided ,children love it cos of the song just like mama do goodwink

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by blueeyes1: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mee234:
hmmmmmmm!! mama do too good? i bi tink say that advert make sense
dat stupid,rubbish,foolish advert. Those children resemble pikin wey fit spik pigin?
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by harlos: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
emmydee: That Micheal advert where that ugly looking guy plays basketball, then uses d soap
to bath. I always change d channel each time it is on.
that guy too wowo before he use detol grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by write2obi(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
asids55:

the best ad ever, made correct brain, i have never seen a better ad
Peak's Papilo! I knw say one day you go make us proud, stands out for me, i also love "Guinness's "Udeme my friend was a great man", Guinness southafrica worldcup2010 advert.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...honeywell semolina
Bros,I think say na only me dey vex.The 1st time I watch the advert,I nearly break my TV Screen.

Since then, my TV remote no dey comot my side.husband snatcher grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by COOLDK(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Mine is that AIT theme advert
....AIT ogbonge TV
for this country......
Baba Mama ooooooo, AIT na we their station..

Damme shit!!! as if be say they are improving. Atimes u just wonder may be na crime to get a good antenna. U just see their picture output overlaying on each other and poor sound.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Bobopupa: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2013
samilo88: Nothing pisses me off than watching this recent glo advert. For God sake why put all nig music stars in one advert just to tell us they have some money to throw around yet dem no fit give u small mb to take browse or free credit to make call. When boys full street wey go do those stupid advert for almost nothing. They should borrow a leaf from Guiness, coacola those are the brands whose advert I'll love to watch any day.
that's like the most annoying of all adverts on TV right now, is it just my perception or glo's ads r always off the mark? Saka's porting Video's still flawless...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by kiyosaki1(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2013
That Ariel advert in which one fashion designer aka fabric designer (i tire o) trying to fake british accent......#yawn, so boring#

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ow11(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2013
Take it on. . . Emmanuel Adebayor drinking Powerhorse angry angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.