Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28730 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Read de topic
Enegod: this is for ladies
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Enegod(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: Read de topic
men don't normally write this kinda thing

3 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by sweettease(f): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2013
Sniffa: Dear Future husband,
U knw i love you although we met not too long ago.Upon all my flaws you keep on showering me with so much love.Smtimes i ask God what did i do for him to give me such a hunk.
I love ur gentleness(since i'm kind of an agbero).l love the way you snore(lightly though),i find it very romantic.I like the way you call my name.I hate i anytime i try to annoy you so much and you still keep your cool.I even find the way you even eat romantic that's why i get mad anytime i come over weekends and u eat without by ur me.I love you even more becos you are able to get along with my bestie and my dog and i dont have to choose between you and my bestie.
You know i love you and i dont need to tell you that.You know i never wanted to get married.All i wanted was to have a baby and live my life but thank God you came along.I thought i will just have fun and let you go but then i started liking you soo much after sm few weeks.It started with how you carried yourself around and i started liking ur intelligence then your gentleness and then your caring nature.
Baby i love you and i cannt wait till you pop out that question and i hope it's soon cos i really want to spend my whole life with you.
You mean the world to me coochie pie.I promise to be a better mother and wife to you.I love you and you knw me so get ready for little fights and sm good sex and food for the rest of ur life.
Awwwwwwwwww...... This is soooooo sweeeeeetttttttt
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Awwwwwwww,this is more than sweet.God bless you.
Sniffa: Dear Future husband,
U knw i love you although we met not too long ago.Upon all my flaws you keep on showering me with so much love.Smtimes i ask God what did i do for him to give me such a hunk.
I love ur gentleness(since i'm kind of an agbero).l love the way you snore(lightly though),i find it very romantic.I like the way you call my name.I hate i anytime i try to annoy you so much and you still keep your cool.I even find the way you even eat romantic that's why i get mad anytime i come over weekends and u eat without by ur me.I love you even more becos you are able to get along with my bestie and my dog and i dont have to choose between you and my bestie.
You know i love you and i dont need to tell you that.You know i never wanted to get married.All i wanted was to have a baby and live my life but thank God you came along.I thought i will just have fun and let you go but then i started liking you soo much after sm few weeks.It started with how you carried yourself around and i started liking ur intelligence then your gentleness and then your caring nature.
Baby i love you and i cannt wait till you pop out that question and i hope it's soon cos i really want to spend my whole life with you.
You mean the world to me coochie pie.I promise to be a better mother and wife to you.I love you and you knw me so get ready for little fights and sm good sex and food for the rest of ur life.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Agybabe(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Future Husband,
Wait for me to come and meet you in the future as it draws near everyday. Hope 2years won't be a bad idea? I need it to make my life better for us so that I won't be a liability and would also be someone you must be proud of. You must be handsome, encouraging, comforting, taller, smart, caring, loving, wise, God-fearing, romantic, able, respectful, cheerful, interesting, sociable, capable, naughty, mature, creative, hard-working, a giver, helpful and most importantly understanding. 2 kids will be fine (a girl then after 3years a boy). Don't worry about me, I will love you and make you forget any girl you've ever met before me and there won't be another beside me or after me. And of course, be matured and experience in the game that is mostly played in the room. And I will be yours forever till death do us part. Mind you; I have a past life and so do you, that's why it's called PAST. We shall face the FUTURE together no matter what. And become an envy and an example to others. Amen!
Your Wife-to-be.

3 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tpia5: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Seeing as Jesus is no one's future husband, why don't you start a thread in the Religion section?

Not sure if you dont know how to read but anyway, as a mod, are you exempt from enforcing rule number 14 which says use the search function before starting a topic?

How many times must you people start these threads?

If the husband is still not showing up despite all these epistles, then ask Jesus to send him.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Enegod(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:

Not sure if you dont know how to read but anyway, as a mod, are you exempt from enforcing rule number 14 which says use the search function before starting a topic?

If the husband is still not showing up despite all these epistles, then ask Jesus to send him.
lmao
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by troy20(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
wow this is damn seriouse.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
How come only girls are writing letters?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ask again
Mynd_44: How come only girls are writing letters?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by fredopayee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Future Wife!
My Choclate, waking the mother of my unborn babies 2 males and a female up with a morning kiss will be my favorite job.
Mummy, the world is a beautiful place to be with a wife like you.
Though they said Lady Bianca is beautiful but, I do qualify you with "QUEEN OF JUDAH" My Chokolate, I already know you are smart, intelligent, Christened and, generally, I equally observed you are "an epitome" of motherhood"
Nkem,, I tell you these today, I will be a better husband, a better nd a better lover to you. Sweet m, I will always keep to my industrious act as you alredy know am not lazy. There must be food on your table, wine in the bar, chicken and cheeze in deeper freezer. Your people will always be my people and my people your people.
My Dear wife, I know its you from the moment I see you. But, pressure for that "question" will u?" I will ask you that at the right time. Now, I want to recreate the world for me and you. I want to make it a perfect place for me and you" I want to give best to the fruits of. thy womb.
Dear future wife, always pray for my success as I do pray for you too. I know with you, we will be great.
My Dear , "LET ME HUSTLE HARDER" now because maga can't fall from heaven.
You I did love you!!

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well done
fredopayee: Dear Future Wife!
My Choclate, waking the mother of my unborn babies 2 males and a female up with a morning kiss will be my favorite job.
Mummy, the world is a beautiful place to be with a wife like you.
Though they said Lady Bianca is beautiful but, I do qualify you with "QUEEN OF JUDAH" My Chokolate, I already know you are smart, intelligent, Christened and, generally, I equally observed you are "an epitome" of motherhood"
Nkem,, I tell you these today, I will be a better husband, a better nd a better lover to you. Sweet m, I will always keep to my industrious act as you alredy know am not lazy. There must be food on your table, wine in the bar, chicken and cheeze in deeper freezer. Your people will always be my people and my people your people.
My Dear wife, I know its you from the moment I see you. But, pressure for that "question" will u?" I will ask you that at the right time. Now, I want to recreate the world for me and you. I want to make it a perfect place for me and you" I want to give best to the fruits of. thy womb.
Dear future wife, always pray for my success as I do pray for you too. I know with you, we will be great.
My Dear , "LET ME HUSTLE HARDER" now because maga can't fall from heaven.
You I did love you!!
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:

Guess what? I searched before you even conceived this post. The thread will remain. You can take my first suggestion and stop derailing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
dear future wife.,

i need a blow..job right now.
yours faithfully

4 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by joeace2020(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Guess what? I searched before you even conceived this post. The thread will remain. You can take my first suggestion and stop derailing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

AUTOCRACY
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by joeace2020(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: dear future wife.,

i need a blow..job right now.
yours faithfully

Vaseline done finish?

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by imperiouxx(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife,

I have 3 things for you and they will always be yours forever (1) Love (2) Care (3) Respect.

Yours,

6 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fantasyland. Yall better wake up and face the real world. Girls, quit being so stuck up and may-be that future husband won't pass you by. Guys, quit sleeping with everything in skirts and maybe you'll be able to find "the one".
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by tellwisdom: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
popowaa, is that letter for me?? sad ..Do you have big yansh. First criteria wink wink
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Suprises: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
You girls should address d letter to ur spiritual husband...meanwhile d guy wey una dey date nw no resemble una husband?

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
They are pressable
tellwisdom: popowaa, is that letter for me?? sad ..Do you have big yansh. First criteria cool

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
joeace2020:

Vaseline done finish?
u cnt compare vaseline with warm saliva from the mouth of hot babe tongue
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
@op will you be my lovely wedded wifey.no mind the belle, na money cause am

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: Dear Future Husband,
You dont know much i love you although i have never met you.You dont know i much i pray for you every single day for God to protect and guide your ways and more over protect you from any harm or premature death.I also pray to God each single day to love and accept my flaws and love my imperfections.I also pray God gives you the wisdom of Solomon to run our home the Godly way.
Dear future husband i dont knw what you look like but i knw you will be the most handsome man in the world to me even when others think u are just fine.I promise to love with all my might and shower you with unending love and care.I promise to enjoy with you when the going is smooth and stick with you when the going gets very tough.I also promise to be by ur side even when everyone is against.I promise to be your joy in times of sorrows and your strenght in time weaknesss.We might fight since we are humans but i also promise to try hard to control my mouth in order to say very hurtful things to you.I promise sex will not be used as a tool of punishment even when we are fighting.All i want you to do is to love m.Come home to me and ur boys after work and be my source of happiness.As the elders in my country "The journey of marriage is very far" i'm ready to face all the challenges it brings with you and also conquer them with you by my side.
From your future wife with
lots of love.
Please you can also write yours.

I'm in lov with this letter, read through it made me smile from the inside and nod my head on the outside smiley
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by AZeD1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife
There are two very important things I need you to know now:
1) Football is NOT just a sport, it's a religion and I'm a very religious person.
2) I don't care about the aso-ebi nne Ngozi or iya Basira brought, so deal with it and pay. You also earn some money.

5 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by joeace2020(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: u cnt compare vaseline with warm saliva from the mouth of hot babe tongue

Ohhh only if u know say some saliva dey cus penile dysfunction
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by DarkFive: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife,
do you even exist?cuz the kinda babes I see these days are nuffin to write home about.
patiently waiting

6 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Joepage(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its been so long, since i havent felt this way. You're an embodiment of sweetness, nd d pinnacle of beauty. I hope to make d rest of ur days blissful nd as btful as d day i 1st met u......

2 Likes

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by success4(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=18pt]FUNNY THREAD... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Gombs(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
...Ladies and dreams sha

You must be handsome, encouraging,comforting, taller, smart, caring, loving, wise, God-fearing, romantic,able, respectful, cheerful, interesting, sociable, capable, naughty,mature, creative, hard-working, a giver, helpful and most importantly
understanding.

You go wait for dis kind guy tire...except Jesu himself sha

Wen biological clock start dey tick heavily, una go shun d above dey try shin gum one rascal!

BTW av always asked " what do ladies mean by the words CARING and GOD-FEARING. Because dictionary definition is far different frm wot ladies mean! Imagine a serial clubbing girl demanding for those qualities in a man, and all d guys dat she follow arnd dnt av an iota of the said qualities

I wanted to write a letter, but guys dnt write to the future, we believe in what we see NOW! Shikena

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by dedtroy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear future wife,
We have been friends now for over 7 years and I can't wait for next year May to come when you will be fully mine.
You are the best thing that have ever happened to me.
I love u more than love.
The mother of my unborn two beautiful kids
you are such perfect for me.
Thank God I found you.
No one can take or fill your space in my heart.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.