Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. (28752 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2013
hollermeelaycon:
Heard al U said bt †̥ get al dis in 3 men combine? Ahaha I laff wts worst 2kids A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ð killing any gender waaaaaaatt!!!
Download u̶̲̥̅̊я nearest Nun form...

I sincerely don't understand your english.
Read that like 5 times and couldn't come up with a sensible interpretation for it. undecided
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: Hello Future Wife

The other day i was watching Flavours Na'bania "Ada Ada's" music video I couldn't help but start imagining how our own day will be like, will it be a big, medium or large ceremony... I think that will be up to you to decide but just bear in mind i will spare no expenses in making you dream wedding come through.

I know, I would have to find you soon because recently my dad and mom who have never given me sex education before, have started lecturing me indirectly about the qualities any woman i bring into the house as my wife must have. My sister is always anxious to size up the beauty of any lady I come across as she insist we must protect the bloodline of beauty and handsomeness. As for my brother he always reminds me that I should make sure you are endowed with the right assets whenever we have our little "man talks". I keep laughing in my head given all this list and high expectation they want from you. I think this is because been the first son, the look up to me and have high expectations from me, but trust me you will love my family they are very easy going, open minded and as for my mum after suffering in the hands of her mother in-laws she has vowed to treat you with love care and respect, she can't wait to shower you with the love she never received from her in-laws. Moreover all I want from you is for you to be a "Michelle to my Obama" because we will definitely be a power couple in the future given the trajectory my life is going right now.

There are few things you need to know about your future husband. I am very strong willed, determined but at the same time diplomatic, I have a very tough exterior but a hopeless romantic on the inside, I am principled and I respect boundaries, I am also very hardworking and goal oriented. As for my looks that is not an issue because my father took his time to make me for you .

You alone hold the key to my heart, you alone is my kryptonite. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for better for worse. I will not clip your wing, I will instead help you soar in your career, I will make it my life duty to ensure you leave a fulfilled life. Your happiness is my happiness, I will be a rock to stand on, a shoulder you can lean on, an ear you can talk to. We will face challenges in our life and marriage but with love, open communication and God as our foundation we will scale through.

Please don't feel insecure about your body because what i care most about is the quality of your soul and beauty of your spirit. By default I am driven by passion, Every thing I do , I do with passion So therefore expect our love sessions to be filled with passion, orgasms will be a normal sexual experience for you because I am equipped with the right tool, the right body and the right skills to make that happen.

Yes I know you might have a past, don't worry it wouldn't matter because if my father in heaven can forgive and forget our sins who am I to judge you for your past, what matter is the future we build together and the memories we make together.

Please don't let the bad experiences you've had with guys make you stop believing I will come. I wouldn't want you to worry about me, about when I will come, or become desperate due to age and pressure from society, I want you to live not exist, have fun, make mistake and learn from them, I want you to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, I want YOU to be YOU.

I will find you and when I do I promise to exceed your expectation.

Signed Your Future Husband
Mathew Briggs
Awww! so sweet nice one Mathew.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by specialguest(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Heeeei! E-polygamy? shocked shocked

Dis is serious!

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Orkeven: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Somebody once said that women love money more than any other thing. It rings true, in a way. But, one thing that is certain every woman loves mostly is MARRIAGE! Hence, such a thing as a letter to a future, yet unseen, not sure if will be manifested husband??!!!!

Well, seek ye first the kingdom of God (you don't have to be the leader of any of the church groups or department), obtain it, guard it with all diligence, humility and holiness, and ALL THESE THINGS shall be added unto you.
God bless you all.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Lmao
Idowuogbo:
angry angry angry

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Orkeven: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew Briggs should marry erhm...erhm what's her name sef?
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by troy20(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2013
cant believe guys r also writing all these.more worring is d gurls are aiming 4 d perfect, flawless men dt will make compromises 4 there insecured selvs n u douchbags r replying by making compromises 4 them.can't u wussies ask 4 d perfect woman aswell?.y'all dudes shud stop being such wussies.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Orkeven: Matthew Briggs should marry erhm...erhm what's her name sef?
Me! Idowu aka Laughing Galore
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Popowaa: Lmao
I wee cash u! *snaps fingers*
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by seyilabi(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2013
troy20: cant believe guys r also writing all these.more worring is d gurls are aiming 4 d perfect, flawless men dt will make compromises 4 there insecured selvs n u douchbags r replying by making compromises 4 them.can't u wussies ask 4 d perfect woman aswell?.y'all dudes shud stop being such wussies.

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2013
troy20: cant believe guys r also writing all these.more worring is d gurls are aiming 4 d perfect, flawless men dt will make compromises 4 there insecured selvs n u douchbags r replying by making compromises 4 them.can't u wussies ask 4 d perfect woman aswell?.y'all dudes shud stop being such wussies.

Troy I think we all know that no one can be perfect and we all have diverse weakness fears and insecurities. But if anything my dad thought me, is that, don't spend your time trying to find the perfect woman, instead work on making your self the perfect man because on doing so you will attract the right woman. Trust me that's how he found my mum.

If been a wuss means, been in control of one emotions and knowing when to express it. If it means writing a heartfelt letter and for once showing I care about the mother of my unborn child. I accept the title with grandeur. But if it is what we all know you mean...it's a free world you are entitled to your opinion.

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Troy I think we all know that no one can be perfect and have diverse weakness fears and insecurities. But if anything my dad thought me, is that, don't spend your time trying to find the perfect woman, instead work on making your self the perfect man because on doing so you will attract the right woman. Trust me that's how he found my mum.

If been a wuss means, been in control of one emotions and knowing when to express it. If it means writing a heartfelt letter and for once showing I care about the mother of my unborn child. I accept the title with grandeur. But if it is what we all know you mean...it's a free world you are entitled to your opinion.

Correct guy!
CHOP KNUCKLES JAWE!
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Please forgive the world, for we now live more in virtual world than in reality!
Please forgive the world, for we now live more of a theoretical life than practical!
Please forgive the world, because so many things have gone so wrong and we aren't seeing them or we are pretending not to see them and prefer to be dancing around in our shadows until the masquerade invades...please forgive the world smiley
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2013
TEA esq™:
MATTHEW BRIGGS!
You got me smiling sheepishly as though the letter was adressed to me.
Nice one.
Idowuogbo: Awwww....Matthew cry cry

I'm here.. embarassed
adaobi123: Awwwwwwww Matthew cry cry
Cutejay: Awww! so sweet nice one Mathew.

Popowaa: Love ur letter

I appreciate, like and respect you ladies. kiss . Glad you like my letter

life_style:

can i share this ?

Yes you can bro.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Troy I think we all know that no one can be perfect and we all have diverse weakness fears and insecurities. But if anything my dad thought me, is that, don't spend your time trying to find the perfect woman, instead work on making your self the perfect man because on doing so you will attract the right woman. Trust me that's how he found my mum.

1000000likes, highly impressed smiley
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Sike(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
This Matthew try no be small. *thumbs up*
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by specialguest(f): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
From the response on this thread Its obvious we have so many nairaland guys and ladies who hope to make the best husband/wife someday The irony of it all is that this is an unanimous forum and anyone can write what they feel would attract the right attention meanwhile in reality he/she is the exact opposite. No offence intended but if you want to fall for someone based on the letter he/she drafted on this thread, well....... Let me not spoil the fun, by all means go ahead. smiley

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Popowaa: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Fear catch me
Idowuogbo:
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Agybabe(f): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just dey observe
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
specialguest: From the response on this thread Its obvious we have so many nairaland guys and ladies who hope to make the best husband/wife someday The irony of it all is that this is an unanimous forum and anyone can write what they feel would attract the right attention meanwhile in reality he/she is the exact opposite. No offence intended but if you want to fall for someone based on the letter he/she drafted on this thread, well....... Let me not spoil the fun, by all means go ahead.

I quite agree with you, and l also have this believe that one of the beauty of anonymity is that it gives us freedom to express ourselves in ways we don't in real life. Our anonymous identity is a piece of who we are, a piece we most time hide from the world either for fear of been judged or exploited.

So In contrast to public opinion, it's one of the best was to comprehend what people are capable of, because to me the real world is a facade where we always try to put our best feet forward.

My advise is that whatever the motive a letter is written with either good or bad. I think if one is discerning enough, you will see a piece of who the writer really is, moreover relie on your intuition to guide you on your journey in search of the one.

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by zhukafa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Room, please pray for me, am down . Very ill.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by troy20(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Matthew briggs]

If been a wuss means, been in control of one emotions and knowing when to express it. If it means writing a heartfelt letter and for once showing I care about the mother of my unborn child. I accept the title with grandeur. But if it is what we all know you mean...it's a free world you are entitled to your opinion. [/quote
briggs its always fun 2 score some points with d gurls.dts has been d biggest trick in book;we tel u wat u want 2 hear.we lead u in2 false sense of self n security.bt u neva can read a man completely believe me gurls.so briggs cut dt mum dad crap.na 2day! Hw about making ur self d perfect woman first since we men do d chasing.if dis wer just an all male blog, wud u post dis wussy stuff? So briggs if u arnt using d oldest trick since joysticks startd bleeping punny den u r d biggest wuss.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by troy20(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
U pple can take things too serioz here. Which one is if you fall Anybody dt falls for some online letter know what they're getting into, don't they For someone lyk me, dt whole epistle was me catching fun, anybody dt takes it serious is on a long thing.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by amidasi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Will you marry me, because am seriously searching
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
@troy20 I think I prefer been called the biggest wuss than been a player that is if I were to choose One title as postulated by your comment. Moreover I know fully well that I am neither. I am Matthew smileythe son of briggs. Like I said earlier we are in a free world, you have the right to voice your opinion.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: U pple can take things too serioz here. Which one is if you fall Anybody dt falls for some online letter know what they're getting into, don't they For someone lyk me, dt whole epistle was me catching fun, anybody dt takes it serious is on a long thing.

Don't sweat it. When you understand that no matter whatever move you make in life you are bound to face critics. Criticism won't take you by surprise. Keep keeping it real and staying true to yourself like you did in your letter.

Inbtw, I like your letter it had a soul.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
^ ^ ^ Thanks. smiley
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by toygod2: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
My future IYAWO,
I love u pass my MAMA
Na u go dey chop all my MONEY
Na u my children go call MOMMY
I noh go do u CUNNY
Your love dey sweet me like fresh PALMWINE
E dey shak me like KAI-KAI
If u say make i come, na so i go run COME
Because of u, i noh dey sleep EVERYDAY
I dey pray for u all NITE
Re: Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. by bknight: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
specialguest:

are you jealous? tongue

Maybe. I actually didn't think u'd happily settle for polygamy undecided

How're u doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Marriage is a scam. / The Shape Of My Butt / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57