Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? (1092 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
these days many ppl dey engage in neighbour neighbour romance.one guy wey dey do am when i ask am im tell me say there are many benefits when u date ur next door neighbour.he say when datin ur next door neighbour u no need to take her on an expensive take out unlike if na babe wey dey far away.also if conji hold u then u can convieniently move into her room and yansh her with ease.anytime u wan take her out all u need to do is just prepare a plate of akpu plus bitter leaf soup for ur kitchen and una go eat together.but in most cases in neighbourhood dating na the babe dey always prepare the food while ur job na to wack the food and chop the babe as well.so can u engage in nighbourhood dating? wink
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by makelove2m(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bross, this is a very dangerous adventure, what if you wanted to change soup nko?, the babe go dey block so many runs for you, Spread your net very far away or you end up destroying yoursef when the time has not come, no benefit in it at the first place, because each of you will be a gateman and or gatewoman to ensure you don;t cheat, be very careful, nothing come easy in woman, just nothing......................!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by mkoabiola: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
lefulefu: these days many ppl dey engage in neighbour neighbour romance.one guy wey dey do am when i ask am im tell me say there are many benefits when u date ur next door neighbour.he say when datin ur next door neighbour u no need to take her on an expensive take out unlike if na babe wey dey far away.also if conji hold u then u can convieniently move into her room and yansh her with ease.anytime u wan take her out all u need to do is just prepare a plate of akpu plus bitter leaf soup for ur kitchen and una go eat together.but in most cases in neighbourhood dating na the babe dey always prepare the food while ur job na to wack the food and chop the babe as well.so can u engage in nighbourhood dating? wink
Lol!
Her room is d sweet sensation,ur room is d bar.
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Agybabe(f): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
No, I can't do that
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Agybabe: No, I can't do that
why?
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Lovetinz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Its good,
I did that in my old neighborhood,
Her sister found out.
Wahala.

You should try it too,
When you need a new house,
Let me know.
Re: Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? by Cholls(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yes provided she's not an amebo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Can Not Find Love? / Please Friends Advice Me / Why Do Nigerian Men Go Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.