Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring (2997 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour / My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
I watch in awe as my next door neighbour got beaten black and blue by his obese fiance. He had promise peace marriage but the engagement ring was bought by peace.
Since it's a long distance relationship, peace wanted to give her boo a surprise visit only to catch him red handed in the act.
Instead of fighting with the girl, she descended on his lanky boo.
It was God's grace that save him from fatty peace as neighbour struggle and seperate them.
Now she want the ring she gave to him and the guy says, he lost the ring.
What will he do to save himself from this palava as peace doesn't want another ring and is threatening fire and brimstone?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:
I watch in awe as my next door neighbour got beaten black and blue by his obese fiance. He had promise peace marriage but the engagement ring was bought by peace.
Since it's a long distance relationship, peace wanted to give her boo a surprise visit only to catch him red handed in the act.
Instead of fighting with the girl, she descended on his lanky boo.
It was God's grace that save him from fatty peace as neighbour struggle and seperate them.
Now she want the ring she gave to him and the guy says, he lost the ring.
What will he do to save himself from this palava as peace doesn't want another ring and is threatening fire and brimstone?
why we peace buy engagement rings? is she that desperate
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by ikeno(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
He just has to give himself as a peace offering.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by elantraceey(f): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
All peace needed was a husband and since he knew he couldn't give her that why didn't he tell her in the first place undecided

I love the way she pounced on the guy and not the girl that might not know anything.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:
All peace needed was a husband and since he knew he couldn't give her that why didn't he tell her in the first place undecided

I love the way she pounced on the guy and not the girl that might not know anything.
!?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
why we peace buy engagement rings? is she that desperate
she works in a bank and was ready to finance the marriage procedure, only to be disappointed
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
!?
I hope u are not effeminate
Ve u ever been beaten by a lady? cheesy
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

she works in a bank and was ready to finance the marriage procedure, only to be disappointed
wow that's hurtful...I wish her the best
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

I hope u are not effeminate
Ve u ever been beaten by a lady? cheesy
doris why do you think so,i couldnt understand what she wrote.but you can come and verify
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Very violent set of people. Imagine someone named peace, fighting.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
doris why do you think so,i couldnt understand what she wrote.but you can come and verify
now I know u ve experience this kind of thing. Pele tongue
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

now I know u ve experience this kind of thing. Pele tongue
if u say so,do u want to beat me?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow that's hurtful...I wish her the best
should I recommend her to you? wink
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Very violent set of people. Imagine someone named peace, fighting.
will u marry her?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:
should I recommend her to you? wink
yeah if she's cute but am not rushing things oooo
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
if u say so,do u want to beat me?
sorry, I don't know Kunfu or karate
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

will u marry her?
Say who die kwanu?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

sorry, I don't know Kunfu or karate
good
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
yeah if she's cute but am not rushing things oooo
she is cute but too fat. Do u ve kunfu karate experience?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Say who die kwanu?
so u no get liver
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

she is cute but too fat. Do u ve kunfu karate experience?
na...i don't do fat ladies.....wanna be committed to someone I can admire forever...no kungfu needed
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

so u no get liver
I don't want to commit murder.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

but is wrong to engage a man in naija
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
na...i don't do fat ladies.....wanna be committed to someone I can admire forever...no kungfu needed
Fear dey catch you
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I don't want to commit murder.
just admit it jor.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

Fear dey catch you
yeah...me dey fear ooo
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
yeah...me dey fear ooo
thank God U re honest.
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

just admit it jor.
Admit what?
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
ikeno:
He just has to give himself as a peace offering.

Better to sign a Peace accord
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Admit what?
dat u re scared of the lioness
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:

dat u re scared of the lioness
I'm scared of no human. . .
Re: My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring by Dorisbest(f): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I'm scared of no human. . .
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Crush Left Me Because I Farted, What Do I Do ? / How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality / How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.