Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I've Got A Man Problem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Got A Man Problem! (1912 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; / Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 9:37am On May 17, 2008
cryI'VE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT LAST FOR MONTHS EVEN YEARS BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD ONE MYSELF.
MOST TIMES I MEET A GUY I FIND VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT BY THE TIME I DATE HIM FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS,I GET BORED WITH THE RELATIONSHIP OR HE DOES SOMETHING I CANNOT TOLERATE AND THAT WILL BE THE END.
I NEED ADVICE URGENTLY COS I WANT TO FEEL REAL LOVE FOR ONCE. cry
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Frando29(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2008
You need to understand that there is no perfect person on this planet earth. Relationships work out because one needs to accomodate and tolerate one another. I guess you should focus on the good sides of people you meet rather than on their bad sides. I am sure with time you will find true love. Happy hunting!!
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by HRhotness(f): 9:55am On May 17, 2008
Dont push it, the thing with relationships is they work best when it all comes naturally.

I guess you have high standards for yourself, nothin wrong with that.

You probably have a long list of requirements,,,,, that list needs to be shortened to the most important things. You just need to decide what u absolutely cant stand and what u are can make a compromise on (u def will have to make compromises on some things).

With a shorter list u'd find that ur relationships will last longer,,,, grin
G'luck
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by whitelexi(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2008
u have a funny complex, it certainly is related to the superiority one grin
The problem is psychological and lies with u.
The earlier u get a grip on it, the better for your relationships.

No offence meant
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 10:41am On May 17, 2008
All i require from a guy isn't much_he should be reasonably good looking,a christian,eduated and ambitious but not necessarily rich and most importantly,faithfulness.I'm i asking for too much?
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by frank316(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2008
relationship is all about patience, you must learn to understand other people's faults and tolorate them. Also know that you are not perfect therefore other people must not be perfect

if you cant tolorate other, do you wonder how difficult it must be for people to tolorate you? give them credit for even appreciating and tolorating you.

all d best.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by wahala2007(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2008
try dating a girl,you might be a lesbo without knowing it cheesy
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by HRhotness(f): 11:07am On May 17, 2008
JaneNwaham:

All i require from a guy isn't much_he should be reasonably good looking,a christian,eduated and ambitious but not necessarily rich and most importantly,faithfulness.I'm i asking for too much?

well it would seem we all want that but at the end its the other things that get to us,
I think i can relate to what u're going through, there are some character traits I really can't stand (like a man who chews with his mouth open. . . .  lol)

seriously tho, u have to focus on the things u knw u can't live with, like he might not be as educated as u might like but he can make up for it in intelligence and the drive to succeed,
or

he may not have the kind of money u'd expect him  to have but if he's hardworking u knw he'll get there

and

some guys just need the right environment for them to be faithful, if u treat him right and show him u appreciate trust him u may get a faithful man (the Key word here is may as there are jerks out there whole break your heart anyway, u just have to learn to let go and be willing to take the leap)

Basically, try to be more flexible in your choices, stop trying to find the perfect man. If u pick the most important characteristics, for me its a sense of humour. . . .  in other words, I will give anyone with a sense of humour a chance and work with that, you might find there other things that you actually like. ( be ready to kiss quite a few toads  grin)
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by manoy(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2008
Allow God to have his way
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 17, 2008
@poster

maybe u need deliverance
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by venture08: 2:00pm On May 17, 2008
Isn't it funny,I'm a man and i have had numerous girlfriends who simply cheat whenever i turn my back.At times i think all the want from me is simply sex.My last girl still comes to my place for sex even though we broke up two months ago and i know who she is presently dating.It is extremely hard to stay in a relationship if you are the faithful type.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Cayon(f): 2:24pm On May 17, 2008
I have 3 words for you "you need jesus" cheesy cheesy.  On a serious note, you need to stop the "serial" dating and take some time off to analize yourself.  Get a piece of paper and write down all your faults and the faults of your many men.  If your list outnumbers your many men list, then something is wrong with you sad
JaneNwaham:

cryI'VE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT LAST FOR MONTHS EVEN YEARS BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD ONE MYSELF.
MOST TIMES I MEET A GUY I FIND VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT BY THE TIME I DATE HIM FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS,I GET BORED WITH THE RELATIONSHIP OR HE DOES SOMETHING I CANNOT TOLERATE AND THAT WILL BE THE END.
I NEED ADVICE URGENTLY COS I WANT TO FEEL REAL LOVE FOR ONCE. cry
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by LadyT(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2008
What kinda guys are you dating?
2-3weeks?

Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Cayon(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2008
LadyT:

What kind of guys are you dating?2-3weeks?
I guess the kind who only wants her "purrrr, Meow" grin grin
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by LadyT(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2008
LOL well her purr is only keeping them for 2-3 weeks I think her meow has a problem?
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by desgiezd(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2008
The name of the game is patience, understanding, tolerance, compromise. Unfortunately, u do not seem to have any of these.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by please: 4:42pm On May 17, 2008
hi girl the main issue is this if you so much as go into an affair you should do whatever it takes to make it work yoyu dont have ot up and go at the slightest chance. a proverb says whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. give your affairs the best it deserves and if it still does not work out .you know its not your fault. a relationship is a serious thing that should not be toyed with. wishing you the best.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by OsunAmazon: 4:54pm On May 17, 2008
I think you should set yourself free. Women love to criticize men without looking into their own faults, thats why every divorced woman today will always come and defend the action by painting the man black but turns around to wed again three more times with no success. It'ss largely because she hasn't solved her issues. Women loves to hear soft sweet stories and how nice they are even though they know they are really awful. If you look within, ask yourself what you do that pisses people off . Check your platonic relationships in your early years especially with fellow girls and try looking for what made you people fall apart. If you can list your flaws, work on them, try humility, you'll surely land a handsome boo.

Again, you talked about lack of interest after a couple of weeks, that is a big problem because that charasteristics is normally associated with men. Women get more attached by the day in a good relationship and not detached. You may try prayers and exorcism to make sure you are not dealing with spirits from wicked places.

Good luck in your man googling. Your solution lies within.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 8:54pm On May 17, 2008
Thanks so much osun amazon and others in the house for your advice.This is not the first time i'm hearing about the possible spiritual connection and i'm definitely gonna do some thing about it.It's also time for some inner reflection.Thanks again.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 17, 2008
Posted by: JaneNwaham

Thanks so much osun amazon and others in the house for your advice.This is not the first time i'm hearing about the possible[b] spiritual connection[/b] and i'm definitely going to do some thing about it.It's also time for some inner reflection.Thanks again.

pardon me my sister,but wat exactly do u mean by spiritual connection ?
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2008
winkAnd there is definitely nothing wrong with my purr or meow.Trust me,i know!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 17, 2008
i know dat,but i asked a question,wat do u mean by spiritual connection?dat part really caught my fancy dats y i asked
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 9:08pm On May 17, 2008
[pardon me my sister,but what exactly do u mean by spiritual connection]

Shebi you're an african?Don't tell me you've not heard of marine husbands and such.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2008
ubwa ki biaranu(na now u dey talk)

of course ive heard of it,and i knew that,dat was where u were going i just needed confirmation,like i suggested earlier on go ´for a serious deliverance,i had a friend who was once in dis kinda situation,it only takes prayers
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by JaneNwaham(f): 9:34pm On May 17, 2008
[of course ive heard of it,and i knew that,that was where u were going i just needed confirmation,like i suggested earlier on go ´for a serious deliverance,i had a friend who was once in this kind of situation,it only takes prayers

]

Pls don't bite my head off for this but i heard that in some serious cases,it's better to do it the native /traditional way.What do you think?
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 17, 2008
nay why will i bite ur head off,i wont do dat,but which one is native/traditional way,ive not heard of it
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by welli(f): 9:40pm On May 17, 2008
JaneNwaham:

[of course ive heard of it,and i knew that,that was where u  were going i just needed confirmation,like i suggested earlier on go ´for a serious deliverance,i had a friend who was once in this kind of situation,it only takes prayers 

]

Please don't bite my head off for this but i heard that in some serious cases,it's better to do it the native /traditional way.What do you think?

don't even dare.if d devil gives u a cap,he takes ur head.sm pple r jst like dat.pple bore dem easily.try datin interestin pple.maybe dey wil keep u lively
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2008
welli cool down

@jane
my dear explain d traditional way
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by davidt(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2008
Just be careful in the choices you make on how to approach this, lady.
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 17, 2008
where is d poster?jane u asked for help,we r trying to give it to u,and u r nowhere to be found

i need to give u a good advise
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by welli(f): 11:08pm On May 17, 2008
she don run jenny.hahahahahha.poster cum o
Re: I've Got A Man Problem! by Steroid101(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2008
Poster, you are inviting spirits into your head oh, but is simple you might have character problem, you know must of us are bad, it could be genetic or etc. Like they said you can go for deliverance, but assuming is character problem, it willl not solve the problem. You just needs to adjust your character a little bit, How? follow the ten commandments, i know you might not leave without sex but leave without other sins. Again, you may have been chasing the correct guys with your hard to get of a thing, remember your hard to get plays on your character and it might have been repelling another character that fits you, just try be your self and Godly

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Call This / Help Condom No Where To B Found / Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.