Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54710 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by huntax(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
you stole this post from me. Leave them with all their conspiracies. Even the so called MOG are hustling to be wealthy.
Stole what? I saw ur along the way,long after I had posted mine..lol. Read this thread from the top. The Obadiah dude has got mixed messages. Some are right,some are crap. In fairness tho,it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Jesus said so.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by adconline(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

I will take this your answer to mean (NO I don't know what self sufficiency is, never heard of it)

Why am I not surprised?

Well self sufficiency is real and there are quite a lot of people that are living OFF GRID ALREADY

But you my friend and destined for Nuke fire since that's what your heart truly desires.

Please scan and upload your ATM card and state your PIN number as well. Let's start from your loaded bank account before the Armageddon comes upon us.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
dougivilla: Deluded Tom!!!

Capitalist AND LUCIFERIAN apolegetic.

Sell ya soul for a nickel

LWTMB true

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
adconline:

Please scan and upload your ATM card and state your PIN number as well. Let's start from your loaded bank account before the Armageddon comes upon us.

Ever heard of Prince2?

Wetin concern off grid with ATM?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Quite a presumptuous fellow that you are

Nobody likes you is that the grudge?

We aint looking for numbers here or people to like and unlike

This here is a spiritual battle.

And you dougvilla are spiritually DEAD.

Blessed are those of the first resurrection for unto these the second death hath no power.

More fire Sire!!!
VERY POIGNANT POST SIRE. NARROW IS THE ROAD. THIS AINT NO NUMBERS GAME.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Aluweezy: Covetous Demons?? Men who worked their way to the top. So u tink they sud just throw their money to the same sinful world you&i leave in? Smh..some nigerians ehn
SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU SATANIC NIGERIANS. YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A JOKE ? YOU THINK THIS LIFE IS A JOKE ? YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKEN JOKE ? YOU DEMONS THINK THIS IS ALL SOME JOKE. A MAN SITS ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS WHILE MILLIONS OF FAMILY WHO COULD BE HELPED WITH THAT MONEY STARVE TO DEATH, LIVES DESTROYED, PEOPLE HOMELESS, MISERABLE AND SAD, PEOPLE LIVING UNDER BRIDGES WHILE ONE PERSON SITS ON 50 BILLION ? YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKEN JOKE RIGHT ? YOU THINK LIFE IS A GAME OF ACQUISITION RIGHT ? THIS IS WHAT YOUR PROGRAMMED SATANIC MIND THINKS RIGHT ? THIS IS ALL A BIG COMPETITION AND GAME TO YOU ? WHILE MILLIONS ARE DESTROYED. I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE PUT TO DEATH. IN FACT I HOPE I WOULD BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO TAKE PART IN IT, IF THE LORD SO WILLS. THIS IS ONE BIG JOKE TO YOU ALL RIGHT ? YOUR RESPONSE ? YOU HAVE POOR MAN MENTALITY, YOU ARE POVERTY STRICKEN, YOU ARE JEALOUS, YOU ARE AN ID-IOT, WHO DOESNT WANT DANGOTES KINDA MONEY, ETC ETC ETC ? THIS IS ALL A JOKE TO YOU DEMONS RIGHT ? WELL THE JOKE IS ON YOU. TIME TO GROW UP SPIRITUALLY. STOP BEING A STU-PID CHILD. YOU ALL ARE JUST ADULT BABIES. YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AN ADULT, SPIRITUALLY A BABY AND MENTALLY A TODDLER.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Mattin(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
You almost raze me with laughter!
It's our time and I pray our children won't ask us this question IJN
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by stanley99a(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2013

him dey bubble
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Redhot111(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Suprises: Dnt mind dat ur old man, i tire for the man sef!...just dey manage am e go beta one day tongue
make u sef work hard nw o make ur pikin no go ask u d same question later
\
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dougivilla(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Capitalist AND LUCIFERIAN apolegetic.

Sell ya soul for a nickel

LWTMB true
poverty configured Tom.

So why are you now eyeing the same Dangote and co's wealth, invoking 'nukes' so they can be destroyed and you can inherit the earth and inherit their wealth?

Demented Tom!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
dougivilla: poverty configured Tom.

So why are you now eyeing the same Dangote and co's wealth, invoking 'nukes' so they can be destroyed and you can inherit the earth and inherit their wealth?

Demented Tom!!!

I will fret not myself because of evil dougvilla neither will I be enviouse against the works of the guine pigs (gates and dougvilla)

For they shall soon be cut down like grass and wither away as the green herb

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by redcliff: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
seye15627:

grin grin grin grin
Should dey stop working because they already had enough or what? why hating these men, Abraham never gave out all he had then, solomon never did, Jayz wouldn't do that, messi or C ronaldo would never while our own boys at home psquare, dbanj,mikel would never give all they had worked for to you. Preach from today till eternity, it would never happen like that, u sef the little you have should be okay for you,why would u want to collect theirs, ur muscle, babyboy and co is ok, don't let greed take over ur life and stop hating pls.

[size=14pt]are you okay? we are saying the same thing oga![/size]
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

More like death to capitalism and all its desciples.

Amen.

144 thousand family names (surnames) as per lineage.

And then a great multitude with individual palm fronds (palm fronds represent the individual elect)

Most prophecies agree that the surviving population would be in the region of 100mill

Are you prepared?
another confused soul. Obadiah777 incarnate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dougivilla(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: another confused soul. Obadiah777 incarnate undecided
More like tom and jerry! Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Tinyemeka(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
yuzedo: das my housee!!!!!! shocked Is me dat snap dis piture of my two bois wen dey come and play super nittendo in my room. Bro billy + danny boy alika, my two super duper best freind. smiley
smiley You this man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ℓ☺ℓ after u go say u don enter dis site http://umehoma..com
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: OH AND I AM SURE SOME OF YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN IS SO SMART THAT HE CREATED THE NUKES ETC ETC. THE WHITE MAN DID NOT CREATE THE NUKES. THE LORD MADE HIM CREATE IT AS A MEANS OF DESTROYING HIS WHOLE KINGDOM AS WELL AS ALL THOSE WHO THINK LIKE HIM ( MARK OF THE BEAST ) IN ARMAGEDDON WW3 >>>> ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. <<< LORD TELLING YOU HE CREATED THE BLACKSMITH WHO CREATED THE WASTER ( NUKES ) TO DESTROY.

YALL NEVER HAD THE BIBLE EXPLAINED TO YOU THE WAY I AM DOING TODAY. WELL YALL GOING TO GET A LESSON FROM ME TODAY. THE BIBLE AINT NO FANTASY BOOK OF FABLES AS YOU THOUGHT. THIS HERE IS THE REAL DEAL. ALOT OF YOU READING THIS AINT GOING MAKE IT OUT OF THESE NUKES. WW3. BREWING AND HEATING UP AS WE SPEAK. grin grin

YEAH I BET YOU DIDNT THINK NUKES WERE IN THE BIBLE ? THE EFFECTS ON YOU
ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

SO ALL YOU DANGOTE AND BILL GATE COVETOUS GREEDY MONEY GRABBING MARK OF THE BEAST PEOPLE . I HAVE JUST INTRODUCED YOU TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE. ENJOY LWTMB
This is what I call madness with pride undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: DAYUMMMMM. NIGERIA HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS. OH WELL TWO THIRDS OF THE EARTH HAVE TO BE DESTROYED AND KILLED SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE REPROBATES ON NAIRALAND THAN RIGHTEOUS. THOSE ARE THE TWO THIRDS RESPONDING. MAKE UNA CONTINUE OOOO. YOUR DESTINY IS SEALED.

And WTF is wrong with your CAPS LOCK Niggur?

obadiah777: SPREAD THAT FIRE PROPHET. SCORCH THE REPROBATES WITH THE FIRE SIRE LOL

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Briz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
pls i cant see any pix. was it removed. i hope i'm not the only one experiencing this
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by studM(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Revolva: Bill Gates ..so rich enough to buy almost all the teamof the ENGLISH PRIEMIER LEAUGE..lol and change the lives of everyone in the world..made pc computer for everyone

too much money and a philantropist....Americas greatest....

Aliko Dangote...rich..business man..have gave jobs to the nigerian population...

oya where is that yeye man called oyedepo...extorting members telling them their reward is in heaven. double double portion...and lifting crude oil..allocation from OBJ ..and crooked politicians..an building expensive universities that ordinary nigerians cant afford telling us that its God blessing..he dey buy jet.....shame

U must b a sick fellow,u need help

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
studM:

U must b a sick fellow,u need help
He is not entirely sick, just a better percentage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2013

And you are?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by samseen02(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
I look forward to my own days to come.. great one for the multi billionaires
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Ferdinandu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Better hustle hard now make your children no ask the same question about you in years to come.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by mrlaw93(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: you can aswell share the message you got from it with me.
Waiting patiently
mayb u should work hard nd who knws one day u may b fortunate to sit among them... Then u wil be able to translate d msg in dis post.. Gud morning
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by akintayo1(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2013
I asked my father same question when I was younger, but now I know is not easy.

If you don't want to be asked same question by your children, my brother buckle up. Learn to work smart not hard and pray GOD to crown your effort with great success.

And beside, what are you presently doing to make sure your children [born or not yet born doesn't matter] have a better life than you?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ncpat(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
where is the picture every body is talking about because I can`t see any picture
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by bingbagbo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by naptu2: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
ncpat: where is the picture every body is talking about because I can`t see any picture

Here's the picture (taken from Dangote Cement's website). Dangote and Gates partner to fight polio.

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by sitasie(f): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2013

I wish one could lyk twice, honestly I would.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2013

How can the same personality incarnate as you say in two separate beings?

Please use grammar that you can digest.

You are on the side of the majority on this issue, so rest assured.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
You r calln a humanbeing a demon.honestly,do u thnk you led by God to say dat or somethn else?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.