Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54696 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: obadiah, what's d tym where u are, jst askin, no pun intended
I AM NOT CONSTRAINED BY TIME. I DONT OPERATE WITH TIME.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by goodbay: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2013
REALITY101:

Doing the same shhit you're doing right now. Please bro don't let your children say the same thing when they see my boys with Bill and Dan's children
Thanks REALITY 101. No mind am,omo toni baba oun oola enu e lowa.means a child or somebody that complain of his father not been successful,u are on it lets watch. Pls yunni or what is that ur username pls dont repeat it again. It is a curse. After all, u dey there wen den dey make thier money.what profit a man to gain all this world and looses his soul.vanity upon vanity.pls be urself.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: CONSPIRACY THEORY ? EVERY RACE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THE ENEMY IS BUT THE BLACK MAN. I PITY YOU
guy u are d enemy of urself, infact we all are, whatever d we as d human race gets, we deserved
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: guy u are d enemy of urself, infact we all are, whatever d we as d human race gets, we deserved
AND I REPEAT, EVERY RACE OF PEOPLE ON EARTH KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS EXCEPT THE BLACK MAN. THE BLACK MAN WORSHIPS THE ENEMY
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I AM NOT CONSTRAINED BY TIME. I DONT OPERATE WITH TIME.
dats a dumb azz tin 2 say, that aside, was askin cause am 1hr 22mins past my bed tym, jst wanna be sure we in d same boat.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dats a dumb azz tin 2 say, that aside, was askin cause am 1hr 22mins past my bed tym, jst wanna be sure we in d same boat.
I AINT IN THE SAME BOAT WITH YOU. YOU ARE IN A DROWNING BOAT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, EVERY RACE OF PEOPLE ON EARTH KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS EXCEPT THE BLACK MAN. THE BLACK MAN WORSHIPS THE ENEMY
we all worship d enemy, which is vanity, jst attacked ur statements cause i dislyk when people are being judgemental, especially when they havnt done an inward retrospective searching
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Ask some nairaland girls if they can accept a marriage proposal from dangote son, The first they will tell is...Money is not everytin nah,true love comes first. lol, naija gals can form eeh!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT IN THE SAME BOAT WITH YOU. YOU ARE IN A DROWNING BOAT
idiot, thought u wud knw i was speaking metaphorically...pun intended
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: we all worship d enemy, which is vanity, jst attacked ur statements cause i dislyk when people are being judgemental, especially when they havnt done an inward retrospective searching
I AM AUTHORIZED AND PERMITTED TO BE JUDGEMENTAL >>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man <<< PONDER ON THAT SIRE

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2013
congrats nebuchadnezzar obadiah77. You now have all the attentions you so craved.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: idiot, thought u wud knw i was speaking metaphorically...pun intended
METAPHORICALLY, ALLEGORICALLY, SYMBOLICALLY, LITERALLY ? WE AINT ON THE SAME BOAT wink NOW SIP ON THAT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: idiot, thought u wud knw i was speaking metaphorically...pun intended
moderators, why did u remove the i-dio_t i put in the sentence first, make una no try am again oh
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I AM AUTHORIZED AND PERMITTED TO BE JUDGEMENTAL >>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man <<< PONDER ON THAT SIRE
all things and all persons dnt quite seem same to me
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake: congrats nebuchadnezzar obadiah77. You now have all the attentions you so craved.
YOU ARE A CARNAL MINDED BRUTE BEAST. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ATTENTION. THIS IS ANGER. WHY IS ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? HE OUGHT TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND REDISTRIBUTE AT LEAST 49 BILLION. I AM SURE HE CAN SURVIVE ON 1 BILLION. NOW LEFT TO ME ? I WOULD LEAVE HIM WITH 10 MILLION BUT HEY THATS JUST ME
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by 2Awesome: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
shey u won make dem come give u money for ur house
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE A CARNAL MINDED BRUTE BEAST. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ATTENTION. THIS IS ANGER. WHY IS ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? HE OUGHT TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND REDISTRIBUTE AT LEAST 49 BILLION. I AM SURE HE CAN SURVIVE ON 1 BILLION. NOW LEFT TO ME ? I WOULD LEAVE HIM WITH 10 MILLION BUT HEY THATS JUST ME
dude like i told u earlier, most of d things u have in ur life u dnt need...PONDER ON DAT SIRE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Wisdytech: The long Awaited © DJ WISDYTECH™ FIXTAPE NAIJA PLAYLIST EDITION Vol.3... 2013. Finaly Drops Today Sat. 6th-July-2013-. To God be The Glory. DOWNLOAD FOR FREE: @ http://www.hulkshare.com/9tx2t7domrcw | Share | Like | Comment |
long awaited, by whom?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2013
2Awesome: shey u won make dem come give u money for ur house
I GOT MY OWN MONEY. THIS AINT ABOUT ME. THIS IS ABOUT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dude like i told u earlier, most of d things u have in ur life u dnt need...PONDER ON DAT SIRE
AND YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TO MY HOUSE RIGHT ? YOU GOT JOKES grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by biafranqueen: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH, THIS AINT NO ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE. I FIND IT ABSURD THAT WHILE AAMERICA IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE RESORTING TO FEEDING THEMSELVES OUT OF SALVATION ARMY TRUCK LINES ( WHEN I WAS IN CHICAGO GO ON WILSON AND SHERIDAN BETWEEN 7 PM YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SALVATION ARMY TRUCK TO BRING THEM FOOD. ALL DESTITUTE AND HOMELESS SLEEPING UNDER THE BRIDGE IN SUB ZERO DEGREE WEATHER ) THIS IDIO-T IS SITTING ON 50 MILLION DOLLARS. WHY ?
Since you read the bible you should know! Like someone pointed out he gave 48% of his net worth to help people. That is more then your Holy book required. That is God'd law the more you give it comes back to you. What ever you put out comes back. This includes negative and positive so be careful, be very careful![img][/img]
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE A CARNAL MINDED BRUTE BEAST. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ATTENTION. THIS IS ANGER. WHY IS ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? HE OUGHT TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND REDISTRIBUTE AT LEAST 49 BILLION. I AM SURE HE CAN SURVIVE ON 1 BILLION. NOW LEFT TO ME ? I WOULD LEAVE HIM WITH 10 MILLION BUT HEY THATS JUST ME
Did he work for the money? Yes or No.
It is his money and he is under no obligation to squander it on poor people. By the way, what have your money grabbing pastor-preneurs done with theirs? Bill Gates work for his money while the MOG steals them.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I GOT MY OWN MONEY. THIS AINT ABOUT ME. THIS IS ABOUT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
dude, this earth was not created to be a utopia, instead of hoping for freebies, people should jst learn 2 be happy with little, be hard working and think of ways to improve their hearts and minds
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AND YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TO MY HOUSE RIGHT ? YOU GOT JOKES grin
am i right or wrong
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
Did he work for the money? Yes or No.
It is his money and he is under no obligation to squander it on poor people. By the way, what have your money grabbing pastor-preneurs done with theirs? Bill Gates work for his money while the MOG steals them.
dude jst watch what u say, why dnt u leave those guys 4 God
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2013
biafranqueen: Since you read the bible you should know! Like someone pointed out he gave 48% of his net worth to help people. That is more then your Holy book required. That is God'd law the more you give it comes back to you. What ever you put out comes back. This includes negative and positive so be careful, be very careful![img][/img]

now thats sum1 whose thinking aright

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2013
biafranqueen: Since you read the bible you should know! Like someone pointed out he gave 48% of his net worth to help people. That is more then your Holy book required. That is God'd law the more you give it comes back to you. What ever you put out comes back. This includes negative and positive so be careful, be very careful![img][/img]
LISTEN HERE WOMAN, BIAFRAQUEEN, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE 48 PERCENT BACK. HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE AT LEAST 99 PERCENT OF IT BACK. BUT I WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
lazy man, get busy tongue

@op, this is why the rich get richer. See how Dangote look serious while listening and probably learning new business opportunities from mr. Bill cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Kzinne: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
and so?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by korebobo(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
this is absurd jealousy.... he worked for his money, should he burn it? guy, better drop this ur poor man techno mentality!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by adconline(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2013
They didn't cause any starvation. They are good people working to help the poor. They are neither politicians nor policy makers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.