Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54693 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Kzinne: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Osahon7: do you expect dem to start feedin the world?? I wonder hw ppl like you tink.Dangote is the highest private employer of labour in Nigeria..
bros u go school like dis? he is the biggest employer of labour
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
Did he work for the money? Yes or No.
It is his money and he is under no obligation to squander it on poor people. By the way, what have your money grabbing pastor-preneurs done with theirs? Bill Gates work for his money while the MOG steals them.
PASTOR-PRENEURS ? I DONT GO TO CHURCH. ALL THE PASTOR-PRENEURS ARE DEMONS JUST LIKE YOUR BILL GATES. THEY ALL GOING TO BE DESTROYED. WITH YOU TOO IF YOU DONT CHANGE HOW YOU THINK
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: PASTOR-PRENEURS ? I DONT GO TO CHURCH. ALL THE PASTOR-PRENEURS ARE DEMONS JUST LIKE YOUR BILL GATES. THEY ALL GOING TO BE DESTROYED. WITH YOU TOO IF YOU DONT CHANGE HOW YOU THINK
....Honestly speaking.... baba weyrey ni wo boy yi.... I cant handle it anymore but to laugh....u be confirmed mad guy.... lol @ MARK OF THE BEAST .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2013
korebobo:
this is absurd jealousy.... he worked for his money, should he burn it? guy, better drop this ur poor man techno mentality!
MARK OF THE BEAST INFESTATION. DESTRUCTION BOUND
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2013
adconline:
They didn't cause any starvation. They are good people working to help the poor. They are neither politicians nor policy makers!
THEY DIDNT CAUSE STARVATION ? YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR GADDEM MIND. LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORKS. THERE IS A FINITE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN CIRCULATION. IF ONE MAN HAS MOST OF IT THEN EVERYONE ELSE HAVE NOTHING. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ....Honestly speaking.... baba weyrey ni wo boy yi.... I cant handle it anymore but to laugh....u be confirmed mad guy.... lol @ MARK OF THE BEAST .... grin grin grin
CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING BRAH. REMOVE THAT MARK OF THE BEAST FROM YOUR FOREHEAD. THE BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROZONE ). THE FOURTH BEAST. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE PHILOSOPHY AND DOCTRINES OF THE BEAST >>>>> ( CAPITALISM AND GREED ). IF YOU HAVE THIS MARK IN YOUR FOREHEAD ( THINKING ) YOU ARE NOT SURVIVING THIS WW3 THAT IS BUILDING UP AS WE SPEAK. ARMAGEDDON. I HAVE SPOKEN. TAKE HEED OR WAIT FOR THE NUKES
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE WOMAN, BIAFRAQUEEN, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE 48 PERCENT BACK. HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE AT LEAST 99 PERCENT OF IT BACK. BUT I WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST

dude people are poor or rich because they have done the 'right' or 'wrong' things at 1 point or another in their lives, every 1 gets what he deserves or deserves what he gets...DNT U REMEMBER D STORY OF D TALENTS, MANY PEOPLE WUD GET 1 BILLION AND IT AINT GONNA AMOUNT TO SH!t, people shud just ask these guys d principles they apply to their businesses and modify to suit their situations

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

You are flexing windows operating system, using internet, learnt browsing with windows explorer. Yet you call Bill Gates covetous demon. I am in a good mood. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Okeikpu(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Godson201333(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Where are my Delta guys,How we go fit kidnap these people?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING BRAH. REMOVE THAT MARK OF THE BEAST FROM YOUR FOREHEAD. THE BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROZONE ). THE FOURTH BEAST. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE PHILOSOPHY AND DOCTRINES OF THE BEAST >>>>> ( CAPITALISM AND GREED ). IF YOU HAVE THIS MARK IN YOUR FOREHEAD ( THINKING ) YOU ARE NOT SURVIVING THIS WW3 THAT IS BUILDING UP AS WE SPEAK. ARMAGEDDON. I HAVE SPOKEN. TAKE HEED OR WAIT FOR THE NUKES
at least we agree on sumfin, we both hate capitalism
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by biafranqueen: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE WOMAN, BIAFRAQUEEN, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE 48 PERCENT BACK. HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE AT LEAST 99 PERCENT OF IT BACK. BUT I WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dude people are poor or rich because they have done the 'right' or 'wrong' things at 1 point or another in their lives, every 1 gets what he deserves or deserves what he gets...DNT U REMEMBER D STORY OF D TALENTS, MANY PEOPLE WUD GET 1 BILLION AND IT AINT GONNA AMOUNT TO SH!t, people shud just ask these guys d principles they apply to their businesses and modify to suit their situations
THE STORY OF THE TALENTS REFERS TO AN ISSUE CONCERNING SPIRITUALITY. YOU ARE REFERRING TO ISSUES CONCERNING CARNALITY. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You are flexing windows operating system, using internet, learnt browsing with windows explorer. Yet you call Bill Gates covetous demon. I am in a good mood. smiley
WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING ? THE COMPUTER IT COMES ON, THEY HAD TO INVADE SOME POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY TO GET THE RESOURCES. MALI IS CURRENTLY BEING R-APED AS WE SPEAK. THATS HOW YOU GET BILLIONS.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: MARK OF THE BEAST INFESTATION. DESTRUCTION BOUND
dude if u aint a clown or clowning, u need help...u wan use laff kill me

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: at least we agree on sumfin, we both hate capitalism
CAPITALISM IS A MARK OF THE BEAST. PEOPLE HERE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. BUT HEY, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST REAL SOON. JUST BOOKMARK THIS THREAD. WW3 BREWING NOW.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:17am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: THE STORY OF THE TALENTS REFERS TO AN ISSUE CONCERNING SPIRITUALITY. YOU ARE REFERRING TO ISSUES CONCERNING CARNALITY. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
thats ur opinion
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dude if u aint a clown or clowning, u need help...u wan use laff kill me
I HOPE YOU ARE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED BRAH. VERY FUNNY INDEED grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jookco(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Revolva:

Shot that dirty mouth for bringing Daddy Oyedepo into this matter.

This are Billionaires changing the world in their own way, Oyedepo is giving you Zoe for life now and beyobg so no comparison what whatsoever.

I tithe and and doing better in Business , its never by force my friend.

Bill Gates ..so rich enough to buy almost all the teamof the ENGLISH PRIEMIER LEAUGE..lol and change the lives of everyone in the world..made pc computer for everyone

too much money and a philantropist....Americas greatest....

Aliko Dangote...rich..business man..have gave jobs to the nigerian population...

oya where is that yeye man called oyedepo...extorting members telling them their reward is in heaven. double double portion...and lifting crude oil..allocation from OBJ ..and crooked politicians..an building expensive universities that ordinary nigerians cant afford telling us that its God blessing..he dey buy jet.....shame
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: CAPITALISM IS A MARK OF THE BEAST. PEOPLE HERE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. BUT HEY, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST REAL SOON. JUST BOOKMARK THIS THREAD. WW3 BREWING NOW.
k lemme pretend 4 a second lyk am getin d hang of dis ur 666 tori, have people started getting it on a big time scale?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I HOPE YOU ARE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED BRAH. VERY FUNNY INDEED grin grin grin
now am scared...Mummmmmmmy!!!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING ? THE COMPUTER IT COMES ON, THEY HAD TO INVADE SOME POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY TO GET THE RESOURCES. MALI IS CURRENTLY BEING R-APED AS WE SPEAK. THATS HOW YOU GET BILLIONS.

Leave all these your doom story. Hustle guys make money it is possible to reach the top. If you must dream l, dream big because dream do come true.

Forget all these beast/WW3 talk. They hinder you from dreaming.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Rex123(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

When has make money become a crime...
They re Businessmen not charity..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: CAPITALISM IS A MARK OF THE BEAST. PEOPLE HERE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. BUT HEY, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST REAL SOON. JUST BOOKMARK THIS THREAD. WW3 BREWING NOW.

Maybe we should go to communism that almost ran Russia to the groud. The government of Russia started paying their people with tissue paper and Cigarettes. How is that not the.mark of thebeast?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: k lemme pretend 4 a second lyk am getin d hang of dis ur 666 tori, have people started getting it on a big time scale?
BRAH ? THE SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING 666 ON YOUR FOREHEAD. 666 IS THE IDENTIFYING NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
1 ONE
V FIVE
X TEN
L FIFTY
C ONE HUNDRED
D FIVE HUNDRED

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER ? 666. ITS THE ROMAN EMPIRE NUMERALS. SO WHEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ). AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE DESTROYED
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: now am scared...Mummmmmmmy!!!
YOU OUGHT TO BE SCARED. ARMAGEDDON IS BREWING AS WE SPEAK. ALL THE CHESS PIECES ARE IN PLACE
RUSSIA-GOG AND MAGOG
IRAN - PERSIA
CHINA AND NORTH KOREA - THE KINGS OF THE EAST
USA- BABYLON THE GREAT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: k lemme pretend 4 a second lyk am getin d hang of dis ur 666 tori, have people started getting it on a big time scale?

Afraid done they CASH me O. Na Babangida bring this thing come. Now money done become bad thing. Chei D'banj done go. Chei Davido done finish. As for P Square I don leave them run. grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH ? THE SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING 666 ON YOUR FOREHEAD. 666 IS THE IDENTIFYING NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
1 ONE
V FIVE
X TEN
L FIFTY
C ONE HUNDRED
D FIVE HUNDRED

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER ? 666. ITS THE ROMAN EMPIRE NUMERALS. SO WHEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ). AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

So all those wey like money gidi gidi done die. So then go bomb Naija first because we too pike money!!!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Afraid done they CASH me O. Na Babangida bring this thing come. Now money done become bad thing. Chei D'banj done go. Chei Davido done finish. As for P Square I don leave them run. grin grin grin

dude jst went thru ur profile, u either one helluva nut job or u sayin d truth, so i ain't gonna chances, am gonna go thru ur topics
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dude jst went thru ur profile, u either one helluva nut job or u sayin d truth, so i ain't gonna chances, am gonna go thru ur topics
@obadiah
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Iykeponti(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Mr Dangote dey manage the kona kona money well well....i must commend him 4that. But am not quite sure if his real papa is from north sad IF UNA THINK SAY NA LIE I TALK ,MAKE UNA FOLLOW ME LOOK HIM FACE WELL WELL... sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So all those wey like money gidi gidi done die. So then go bomb Naija first because we too pike money!!!
AN EMPHATIC YES. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WILL BE NUKED. LAGOS IS GOING TO BE NUKED. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT. AND ITS HAPPENING REAL SOON. AS IN REALL SOONNNNNNNN. THE TIME IS AT HAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.