Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54697 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dude jst went thru ur profile, u either one helluva nut job or u sayin d truth, so i ain't gonna chances, am gonna go thru ur topics

He is not a nutter. He is a Jew who wants to stone adulterers to death and celebrates any crisis in America including the shooting of kids.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH ? THE SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING 666 ON YOUR FOREHEAD. 666 IS THE IDENTIFYING NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
1 ONE
V FIVE
X TEN
L FIFTY
C ONE HUNDRED
D FIVE HUNDRED

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER ? 666. ITS THE ROMAN EMPIRE NUMERALS. SO WHEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ). AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE DESTROYED
so dude it aint gona be a physical mark in d actual sense
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: @obadiah
YUP, GO THROUGH MY TOPICS AND GET ENLIGHTENED. DESTRUCTION IS AT HAND BRUV. ALL THE PROPHETS OF OLD ARE WAKING UP AND THE LORD IS COMMUNICATING THROUGH THEM. GO ON YOUTUBE. GET ENLIGHTENED
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

He is not a nutter. He is a Jew who wants to stone adulterers to death and celebrates any crisis in America including the shooting of kids.
very funny

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AN EMPHATIC YES. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WILL BE NUKED. LAGOS IS GOING TO BE NUKED. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT. AND ITS HAPPENING REAL SOON. AS IN REALL SOONNNNNNNN. THE TIME IS AT HAND.
Why bother nuking cities. The whole world loves money. It makes the world go round. Why not just send a comet to destroy everything.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: so dude it aint gona be a physical mark in d actual sense
NOPE ITS A WAY OF THINKING THAT YOU GET INFECTED WITH. YOU GET INFECTED WITH THE LIFESTYLE OF AMERICA AND EUROPE. AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY CALL THEMSELVES AMERICA AND EUROPE TODAY. THEY ARE THE FOURTH AND FINAL BEAST BEFORE DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDDON. TRYING TO LIVE LIKE THE CAUCASIAN WILL GET YOU DESTROYED. ALL THAT CAPITALISM, ONE MAN GETTING 50 BILLION DOLLARS IS THEIR PHILOSOPHY THAT THEY HAVE INFECTED THE WORLD WITH. ANYONE WHO TAKES ON THEIR WAY OF THINKING IS MARKED FOR DEATH.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, EVERY RACE OF PEOPLE ON EARTH KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS EXCEPT THE BLACK MAN. THE BLACK MAN WORSHIPS THE ENEMY
so dude who are d people that gona be d prophets to be killed, wud they be actual prophets
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE ITS A WAY OF THINKING THAT YOU GET INFECTED WITH. YOU GET INFECTED WITH THE LIFESTYLE OF AMERICA AND EUROPE. AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY CALL THEMSELVES AMERICA AND EUROPE TODAY. THEY ARE THE FOURTH AND FINAL BEAST BEFORE DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDDON. TRYING TO LIVE LIKE THE CAUCASIAN WILL GET YOU DESTROYED. ALL THAT CAPITALISM, ONE MAN GETTING 50 BILLION DOLLARS IS THEIR PHILOSOPHY THAT THEY HAVE INFECTED THE WORLD WITH. ANYONE WHO TAKES ON THEIR WAY OF THINKING IS MARKED FOR DEATH.
hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Why bother nuking cities. The whole world loves money. It makes the world go round. Why not just send a comet to destroy everything.
SOME HUMANS WILL BE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE SPECIE. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD IS GETTING DESTROYED. TWO THIRDS OF THE WORLD POPULATION WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE. THATS ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE.

HERE IS THE EFFECT OF THE NUKES ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< EFFECT OF THE NUKES ON PEOPLE

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. <<< TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE NUKED FOR HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST. 5 BILLION PEOPLE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: SOME HUMANS WILL BE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE SPECIE. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD IS GETTING DESTROYED. TWO THIRDS OF THE WORLD POPULATION WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE. THATS ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE.

HERE IS THE EFFECT OF THE NUKES ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< EFFECT OF THE NUKES ON PEOPLE

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. <<< TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE NUKED FOR HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST. 5 BILLION PEOPLE

Leave all this theories. If any needs bombing it is the theory of celebrating death of kids. I'll save a billionaire from a fire who helps millions of orphans feed than a Jew who will stone a woman to death if I'm to make a choice.

Remember you can't help the poor if you are one of them.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: SOME HUMANS WILL BE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE SPECIE. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD IS GETTING DESTROYED. TWO THIRDS OF THE WORLD POPULATION WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE. THATS ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE.

yeah, saw sumfin about d plan to raise a new breed of humans and to cut human population, where in önly brainiacs wud be allowed 2 breed and dunces wud be made sterile...what wud happen with d 1/3 of d rest
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Gawd...can't believe 4rm being an opposer am now a student

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:56am On Jul 06, 2013

You have your beliefs but I put logic before everything. Bill Gates has done a lot to push the world forward. Just as Dangote has done a lot for Nigerians. If Dangote gets his refinery working. He will solve a lot of problems. I like men who thinks like that llthan those waiting for Lagos to be nuolked because they husle for money.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:58am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: Gawd...can't believe 4rm being an opposer am now a student

Enjoy the gist o. Don't go and enter society like Amok in the name of nairaland gist. shocked
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: yeah, saw sumfin about d plan to raise a new breed of humans and to cut human population, where in önly brainiacs wud be allowed 2 breed and dunces wud be made sterile...what wud happen with d 1/3 of d rest
THE ONE THIRD WOULD INHERIT THE WHOLE EARTH AND EVERYTHING IN IT AND WOULD LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY AND BE GODS PEOPLE. ITS DEEPER THAN THAT BUT THATS THE SUMMARY. AND THERE WOULD BE NO MORE WARS AND PAIN AND SUFFERING. UTTER BLISS. THE EARTH WOULD BECOME HEAVEN. PEOPLE WOULDNT DIE PREMATURELY ANYMORE. NO SICKNESS. PEOPLE WILL LIVE TO A THOUSAND YEARS OLD BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE NEW REJUVENATED BODIES. NO MORE DESTROYING THE EARTH FOR ITS RESOURCES. THE EARTH WILL BE WHOLE AND RENEWED. EVERY MAN WILL OWN A HUGE PIECE OF LAND AND HIS OWN HOME FOR FREE. NO MORE PAYMENTS. YOU GROW YOUR OWN FOOD ETC. A WHOLESOME RIGHTEOUS HAPPY HEAVEN ON EARTH FOR THOSE WHO DONT GET DESTROYED IN WW3 ARMAGEDDON. ITS ALL BIBLICAL EVERYTHING I SAID. BOOK OF ISAIAH
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
You nko?how old are you now?,
Check the age they started making their fortunes n compare if you are still on track to meeting up with them.
Omo to ni baba wun ola,
Enu e le ko si yen
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Chris95(m): 2:01am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH ? THE SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING 666 ON YOUR FOREHEAD. 666 IS THE IDENTIFYING NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
1 ONE
V FIVE
X TEN
L FIFTY
C ONE HUNDRED
D FIVE HUNDRED

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER ? 666. ITS THE ROMAN EMPIRE NUMERALS.
U 4got M-1000. I gues dat meks it 1666. Nd u sound lyk a crazy maniac on d loose u shuld b tekn 2 a rehab. U jux go on n on ranting about mark of the beast nd ww3 u nid help lyk seriously....av got lots of tinz 2 say 2 u bt no tym 2 waste...u dnt evn sound lyk a child of God.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Enjoy the gist o. Don't go and enter society like Amok in the name of nairaland gist. shocked
guy no enta me na...i jst dey enjoy hw d guy take dey resolute...we argue 4 almost 4 pages...i stil dey put logic 1st but am very open to new thoughts.....AMOK...guy u funny sha
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
U 4got M-1000. I gues dat meks it 1666. Nd u sound lyk a crazy maniac on d loose u shuld b tekn 2 a rehab. U jux go on n on ranting about mark of the beast nd ww3 u nid help lyk seriously....av got lots of tinz 2 say 2 u bt no tym 2 waste...u dnt evn sound lyk a child of God.
M IS NOT PART OF THE ROMAN NUMERAL. PEOPLE ADDED M TO IT LATER TO ACCOMODATE LARGE FIGURES. I WILL GET YOU A LINK FOR THAT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
i agree he needs help, but that dnt mean he is wrong
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: guy no enta me na...i jst dey enjoy hw d guy take dey resolute...we argue 4 almost 4 pages...i stil dey put logic 1st but am very open to new thoughts.....AMOK...guy u funny sha

Please don't attack me it is just advice. Many of our secret societies today are of Jewis origin. Ask Obadiah. Also they lure people in with yarns like this. So I am saying enjoy the gist but thread with caution. Me, I have been suspecting Obadiah since and he knows.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: Gawd...can't believe 4rm being an opposer am now a student
MAYBE YOU ARE PART OF THAT ONE THIRD I WAS SENT HERE TO SAVE TODAY ? MANS GOINGS ARE OF THE LORD. HE BROUGHT YOU HERE PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Chris95(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: i agree he needs help, but that dnt mean he is wrong

Are u dat gullible?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: i agree he needs help, but that dnt mean he is wrong
WHY DO I NEED HELP ? BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH ? >>>> GALATIANS 4 VS 16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:11am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please don't attack me it is just advice. Many of our secret societies today are of Jewis origin. Ask Obadiah. Also they lure people in with yarns like this. So I am saying enjoy the gist but thread with caution. Me, I have been suspecting Obadiah since and he knows.
joe i aint a dom dom, but thanks 4 d heads up though

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:11am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: MAYBE YOU ARE PART OF THAT ONE THIRD I WAS SENT HERE TO SAVE TODAY ? MANS GOINGS ARE OF THE LORD. HE BROUGHT YOU HERE PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

The flint. It has started happening. So Obadiah how can he learn more. Any meeting point? wink
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jaybee(f): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

these guys have provided employment for millions around the world. it is possible the windows os and office u are using are pirated copies of bill gate's intellectual property.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: joe i aint a dom dom, but thanks 4 d heads up though

I know you ain't dumb. I wish Obadiah can enlighten me how he became a Jew.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
Are u dat gullible?
no! But i do know this world is gonna come to an end soon, i jst ain't sure how, thats why am open 2 idea$

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:15am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHY DO I NEED HELP ? BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH ? >>>> GALATIANS 4 VS 16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

What does the 777 in your name stand for. It ain't too far from 666 or people also tag 7 as a luciferan number.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The flint. It has started happening. So Obadiah how can he learn more. Any meeting point? wink
I AM ALWAYS AROUND THESE PARTS DOING THE LORDS WORK OR GOOFING AROUND ON THE FRONTPAGE grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:15am On Jul 06, 2013
jaybee:

these guys have provided employment for millions around the world. it is possible the windows os and office u are using are pirated copies of bill gate's intellectual property.
obadiah, dat was an upper cut, whats ur response, are u on a pirated os

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.