Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF (2570 Views)

When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything / Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF / Money Az Many Name!when A Bf Gives His Gf Money,whats It Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Ojemedad: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Simple story ,
you love her,you want to date her and you made your intentions known to her.

She replies that she has a boyfriend and she loves him.

Guys who have been in this situation how did you get to win her?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Girl: I got a man

ME: whatchyo man gotta do with me?!?

Ur welcome..
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by dhrey: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2013
You just let her be.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by iyobs7(f): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Ojemedad: Simple story ,

Answer this question and it will answer ur question

If you had a GF what do u expect a guy who she has told that she is with u to do? angry angry angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Ab025(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
@op...u tell her u 've also got a gf, though she is in a different town, so that evens u guy's up bt wit d situation on ground, u are not askin her to leave her bf neither wud u leave ur gf bt she should pls try u out even if its just for 2weeks b4 she makes her judgement abt u

Just try to show her that u care 4 her more than her bf, she will really fall for u

Note:
Things u should do and don't do
1. Call her more often than her bf
2. Buy her unique bt non-expensive gifts
3. Whenever u go to see her "face to face", make sure u dress and look cuter than her bf.
4. Play mind games with her...#if u know wat I mean#
5. Make sure u text her everyday, eithEr early in d mornin or in d nite, wen she is on her bed, just abt to sleep.
6. Make sure she never ever catches u walkin with any other gal, except that other gal is more beautiful than her and has more class.
7. Dnt be too predictable, atimes, make her to wonder what is in ur mind.
8. If she is stil frontin, then invite ur gal over to make her a bit jealous (only if ur gal is veri veri pretty wit a nice shape), or better yet, make financial arrangement wit a veri beautiful gal to be ur gf maybe just for a week.
9. Even if u are single, tell her that u hav a gf bt she is nt in that town or so.
10. Be patient, it is not a one day or one month task.
11. Try to make her fall for u abt 70%, onlu then will she be bold to leave her guy for u.

OTHER OPTIONS
1. The power of faith and prayers to God to give her to u
2. Black magic (juju)
3. The power of MONEY

Best of lucks guy
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by DJDOLA(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2013
D girl say she get bf and she love him..and u want be obstacle abi

Boy:do
Girl:I no do
Boy:I get money ooo
Girl:I don't care
Girl:bring hammer break boy head
Boy:wit blood on is head pls do na
Girl:u are mad I said I no do

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2013
The op is yet to understand the intricacies of attraction
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by clemz85(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2013
iyobs7:

Answer this question and it will answer ur question

If you had a GF what do u expect a guy who she has told that she is with u to do? angry angry angry

moral
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by clemz85(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2013
op answer IYOBS7 question
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Ab025: @op...u tell her u 've also got a gf, though she is in a different town, so that evens u guy's up bt wit d situation on ground, u are not askin her to leave her bf neither wud u leave ur gf bt she should pls try u out even if its just for 2weeks b4 she makes her judgement abt u

Just try to show her that u care 4 her more than her bf, she will really fall for u

Note:
3. Whenever u go to see her "face to face", make sure u dress and look cuter than her bf.
5. Make sure u text her everyday, eithEr early in d mornin or in d nite, wen she is on her bed, just abt to sleep.
6. Make sure she never ever catches u walkin with any other gal, except that other gal is more beautiful than her and has more class.
8. If she is stil frontin, then invite ur gal over to make her a bit jealous (only if ur gal is veri veri pretty wit a nice shape), or better yet, make financial arrangement wit a veri beautiful gal to be ur gf maybe just for a week.
9. Even if u are single, tell her that u hav a gf bt she is nt in that town or so.
11. Try to make her fall for u abt 70%, onlu then will she be bold to leave her guy for u.

OTHER OPTIONS
2. Black magic (juju)
3. The power of MONEY

Best of lucks guy
and all these will work how? U think every girl really got moved by ur appearance? If she got dignity, she won't even collect a pen from after u asked her out! But maybe on special occasions sha.
And ur number 11 is jes another assertion! 'Try and make her fall for u by 70%'.

Dude, if she doesn't dig u,she will only be after wot she will gain.

So, jes man up and move to the next girl in town instead of wasting ur time tryin to buy love and attention!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by MrCork: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Ojemedad: Simple story ,

...bro she refuse u U slap her face!!...by the way, is she Nigerian & is she Dark skin? angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Lovetinz(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Note:
1. Call her more often than her bf.. If she says she has a Boy, it means dont call me at-all! Call her too often, and you become a pest.
2. Buy her unique bt non-expensive gifts... Tell me a unique, non-expensive gift
3. Whenever u go to see her "face to face", make sure u dress and look cuter than her bf... Girls will 'know' when you are dressed up for them especially in the early stages, its also very easy to dress wrongly.
4. Play mind games with her...#if u know wat I mean#.. I dont.
5. Make sure u text her everyday, eithEr early in d mornin or in d nite, wen she is on her bed, just abt to sleep... Lol, txt her while shes in the arms of her Boyfriend, Abi?
6. Make sure she never ever catches u walkin with any other gal, except that other gal is more beautiful than her and has more class... If You were a girl, would it work with you?
7. Dnt be too predictable, atimes, make her to wonder what is in ur mind... means
8. If she is stil frontin, then invite ur gal over to make her a bit jealous (only if ur gal is veri veri pretty wit a nice shape), or better yet, make financial arrangement wit a veri beautiful gal to be ur gf maybe just for a week... That is suicide period.
9. Even if u are single, tell her that u hav a gf bt she is nt in that town or so. If You were a girl, would it work with you?
10. Be patient, it is not a one day or one month task... Just dont forget you are not likely to be the only toaster.
11. Try to make her fall for u abt 70%, onlu then will she be bold to leave her guy for u... You are forgeting that you ave 0% and ANY score at all is Pass! by the way, you use a calculator too?

OTHER OPTIONS
1. The power of faith and prayers to God to give her to u.. It doesnt apply to love matters
2. Black magic (juju)... Wen you see one that works and can be verified, let me know
3. The power of MONEY.. Bad investment in the financial sense.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Ab025(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2013
@lovetinz.....brother, pls have some hope, dnt be so pessimistic. afterall, a pessimist is never a good luver

By d way, he knew she has a guy b4 so what do u expect, that she will just agree for him? Or do u think d gal will just wait all her life and be waitin for him without datin anybody?

He has to try and win her over or forget it, it is as simple as that, regardless of what means he uses, I was just giving some tips sha, bt if mine is not good, I guess u should give us better tips. we re cool bro, nove lost.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Once I discover say she get bf. Two things is involved. Does she really love the bf or not. If yes I back off shaperly, if no I try to woo her over making her understand I am the real deal. Shikena
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by demmy55(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ab025: @op...u tell her u 've also got a gf, though she is in a different town, so that evens u guy's up bt wit d situation on ground, u are not askin her to leave her bf neither wud u leave ur gf bt she should pls try u out even if its just for 2weeks b4 she makes her judgement abt u

Note:

OTHER OPTIONS
2. Black magic (juju)
3. The power of MONEY

Best of lucks guy

What if he finally gets her and another guy comes with his own beta approach. Don't you think she'll equally leave him for the new guy?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by demmy55(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Op.. I think you can just be friends with her for now. She might eventually break up with her bf u knw. wink
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Saecula: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2013

Note:

OTHER OPTIONS
2. Black magic (juju)
3. The power of MONEY

Best of lucks guy

Daft, unreasonable and annoyingly impolitic.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2013
wait wut

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Shyness Before It Buries Your Potentials / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.