Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47462 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Kingmanny88(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You mean our police, that we pay with our tax money should leave all other duties and act as some probably dodgey, illegal and faked name and ID Nigerian body guards? Becouse all these attacks were done at strange times and places where
there were no witnesses.

In SA its not hard to meet a Nigerian whose name is Dumisani Mabaso who is 14 years old but came alone and drives a citi golf. Tell me now where do they start looking for such a person becouse rest assured the nigga will not be in the official database only his friends will know his real details.

Please attack with facts. Nigerians especially the non proffessinal tend to flock together they need to have each others back and report or comppaign if hits like these are done by South Africans. How do you think our police should get any information in situation.like these.

If the government starts deploying police to moniter Nigerians 24/7 guess who is going to cry harrasment, racist, hate, xenophobia.

Please people choose one and stick to it. You can ask Jonathan to ask his pal Zuma to make available 24/7 survailance on all Nigerians in SA.
You are starting to me make me dizzy now.
All what you wrote above was pure balderdash.....get a life RoosterDrinker.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

They will act first and think of d consequencies later. Mind you, I pray its Naija on Naija Crime o! Becos wen e red! Zuma sef go talk put for the matter.
Wow! You are beginning to reason like primitive South African blacks.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol a nigerian pervert telling crap go and eat bread and water oga! i really respect nigerians but if u give me your cheap attitude with your stupid grammar go and be taught english well. perhaps you can have the same accent like mine i was taught english by a person whom english is their home laungage. back off giants of africa my foot Mxm. Baloyi ba modimo nthuse!
Lol... If only I can understand you. I think you have a personality problem though.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol a nigerian pervert telling crap go and eat bread and water oga! i really respect nigerians but if u give me your cheap attitude with your stupid grammar go and be taught english well. perhaps you can have the same accent like mine i was taught english by a person whom english is their home laungage. back off giants of africa my foot Mxm. Baloyi ba modimo nthuse!

Madam check ur spellings well b4 u talk about grammer. And continue with English instead of using vanacular to complete what you could not say in English. Moegoe.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Wow! You are beginning to reason like primitive South African blacks.

I am telling you d psychology of d average gangster u still dey yarn puwey.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

I am telling you d psychology of d average gangster u still dey yarn puwey.
Now you want the situation to be ganster-ized by Nigerians. Lol...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by mars123(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
fellow Nigerians,let us speak d truth...its ovbious some of our brothers commit bad crimes in foreign countries,if south africans and d british were doing same in our country,how will u feel,will u feel any remorse if dey start dying?Nigerians are d most funniest,loveliest,courageous and hard working people on earth but nobody knows this because some our citizens go outside and disgrace everything we stand for and they cannot do those things back home and i dont kno y,maybe its because we dont do drugs here that much...Let them kill themselves,i dont think they r innocent,otherwise there would have been a ghanian or a south african in their midst...its very shamefull,ive never been to SA.the only thing that can take me there is business,setting up a branch of my company(d future)...cus there are thirty six fu*kn states that can pass as thirty six countries in NIGERIA to make it in...good riddance to bad rubbish! angry

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

Madam check ur spellings well b4 u talk about grammer. And continue with English instead of using vanacular to complete what you could not say in English. Moegoe.
Lol its grammar not grammer and its vernacular not vanacular And that one you saw was something you don't wanna know what is it. jy mal Ek is baie gelluking jy. that's afrikaans for you oga the language you won't understand you only find it in S.A oga!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
mars123: fellow Nigerians,let us speak d truth...its ovbious some of our brothers commit bad crimes in foreign countries,if south africans and d british were doing same in our country,how will u feel,will u feel any remorse if dey start dying?Nigerians are d most funniest,loveliest,courageous and hard working people on earth but nobody knows this because some our citizens go outside and disgrace everything we stand for and they cannot do those things back home and i dont kno y,maybe its because we dont do drugs here that much...Let them kill themselves,i dont think they r innocent,otherwise there would have been a ghanian or a south african in their midst...its very shamefull,ive never been to SA.the only thing that can take me there is business,setting up a branch of my company(d future)...cus there are thirty six fu*kn states that can pass as thirty six countries in NIGERIA to make it in...good riddance to bad rubbish! angry
Okay, big head. Now these deaths are justifeid in your eyes.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Now you want the situation to be ganster-ized by Nigerians. Lol...

Maybe I should break it down so that u may understand..... on second thought, No need to waste my bytes on ur matter. You won't still get my point.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: How is that now related to SA? You are very myopic, dude. You can't even string together elements of reasoning in your comments yet you are going about what happened in Nigeria to justify your country's primitive blacks actions.
let me tell you FAGGG! Nigeria killed those kids,nigerians are worse thats a fact! I dont have to reason or prove anything to anyone cause I have seen on nairaland its a waste to time and typing!!! Cause we always go in circles, repeating same crap over and over! SO I DO NOT GIVE A Bleep WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Lol... If only I can understand you. I think you have a personality problem though.
Well respect me I'll respect you. disrespect me I'll do the same. and i have some advice for you oga next time if you see that language its called afrikaans.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol its grammar not grammer and its vernacular not vanacular And that one you saw was something you don't wanna know what is it. jy mal Ek is baie gelluking jy. that's afrikaans for you oga the language you won't understand you only find it in S.A oga!

Thanks for d correction. I am not an English Major Student. Moegoe

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by lekkie073(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Well respect me I'll respect you. disrespect me I'll do the same. and i have some advice for you oga next time if you see that language its called afrikaans.
Afrikaans or south afrikaanz? grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: let me tell you FAGGG! Nigeria killed those kids,nigerians are worse thats a fact! I dont have to reason or prove anything to anyone cause I have seen on nairaland its a waste to time and typing!!! Cause we always go in circles, repeating same crap over and over! SO I DO NOT GIVE A Bleep WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Lol... It is like pot-calling-kettle-black situation. You forget so soon that SA has the largest homicide related death rate in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Inik(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
I am just curious, why is that many south Africans can't write in English fluently? This is a feature that i have noticed in south africans i have interacted with online. They tend to complete sentences with their native zulu or xhosa language and also fail to observe punctuations, tenses and correct spellings. Could this be a result of the SA educational system or is it an inborn trait? Don't take this as a diss cos i mean no harm.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
lekkie073:
Afrikaans or south afrikaanz? grin

Afrikaans na d white South Africans Language. Wen be a corruption of the Netherlands Dutch Language.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wtf even southafrican done join the killing of nigerians ...hmmm
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Yolk! Nonsense. Why do I have to respect you with you primitive disposition?

Do you expect me to start learning Afrikaans because you cannot make good English sentences? If you are expecting that from me you will have to wait a lif-time.

For your information, those are rhetorical questions.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
why are we always in a rush to take sides with our Nigerian brothers abroad,even before knowing the truth,Nigerians commit crimes everywhere,don't u read the news ,We are not helping Our reputation!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
ferdicon: Wtf even southafrican done join the killing of nigerians ...hmmm
Noooo oo

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Knaruto: u are a beast....infact no south-african should visit nairaland again.....u bastards.......

I have graduated from engaging in insults with people like you. If you do not like my opinion, too bad. But Nairaland is owned by Seun thats what the disclaimer say not Nigeria. I will do so if he ask me to.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Lol... It is like pot-calling-kettle-black situation. You forget so soon that SA has the largest homicide related death rate in Africa.
still you are kids murderer!!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
braimahjak: why are we always in a rush to take sides with our Nigerian brothers abroad,even before knowing the truth,Nigerians commit crimes everywhere,don't u read the news ,We are not helping Our reputation!
o bua NNETE MAN!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sweetcheecks(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: An urgent action needs to be taken on this Nigerian killings in SA.

I totally agree with you.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Christmasdon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
This S/Afrikaans self. They now see themselves as white race. Very soon they will move away from Afrika. Fulìsh set of people. *Spits*
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

Maybe I should break it down so that u may understand..... on second thought, No need to waste my bytes on ur matter. You won't still get my point.
No, I won't. I don't want to understand your primitive path to more grave problems.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by hunter21(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Nigerians or Biafrans?
In 2013 biafra is part of nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.