Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47465 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: An urgent action needs to be taken on this Nigerian killings in SA.
[color=#000099][/color]I dont really blame those people who are killing nigerians. there are lot of nigerians in S.A. and trully speaking i'm scared of nigerians they have muscles and when they look at you you would swear they wanna eat u. when i come back from school u will see them with their igbo attires staring at u.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Suljosh: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You mean our police, that we pay with our tax money should leave all other duties and act as some probably dodgey, illegal and faked name and ID Nigerian body guards? Becouse all these attacks were done at strange times and places where
there were no witnesses.

In SA its not hard to meet a Nigerian whose name is Dumisani Mabaso who is 14 years old but came alone and drives a citi golf. Tell me now where do they start looking for such a person becouse rest assured the nigga will not be in the official database only his friends will know his real details.

Please attack with facts. Nigerians especially the non proffessinal tend to flock together they need to have each others back and report or comppaign if hits like these are done by South Africans. How do you think our police should get any information in situation.like these.

If the government starts deploying police to moniter Nigerians 24/7 guess who is going to cry harrasment, racist, hate, xenophobia.

Please people choose one and stick to it. You can ask Jonathan to ask his pal Zuma to make available 24/7 survailance on all Nigerians in SA.
You are starting to me make me dizzy now.
xenophobic yes!!!! That's wat you guys are known for. Its a SA thing

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by nerodenero: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Even Nigerians are leaving the northern part because of security for the southern part.If the lives and properties of Nigerians resident in South Africa cant be guaranteed,pls come back home.Ti iwaju o base lo,eyin ase pada si'.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Inik(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Crime ridden streets of South Africa embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by born2boink(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lagos will accomodate everyone of you, even if no job, you go chop for lagos
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by johnstar(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rest in p**sy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by thriz: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
[color=#000099][/color]I dont really blame those people who are killing nigerians. there are lot of nigerians in S.A. and trully speaking i'm scared of nigerians they have muscles and when they look at you you would swear they wanna eat u. when i come back from school u will see them with their igbo attires staring at u.

You this ethnic bigot, did the article mention the ethnic group of those in question, clear your saw durst filled brain and read the article again.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by smeagolgollum(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
We has killed many things, preciouss-ss

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wetin dem find go south africa?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
thriz:

You this ethnic bigot, did the article mention the ethnic group of those in question, clear your saw durst filled brain and read the article again.
flip!!! Lol you guys dont want to admit nigerians are eliminating each other in SA. Now you want to put that SHITT on us!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
zetdee: Good Lord... When does this Naijan on Naijan violence stop?

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south

These Nigerian gangs have been at it for years, really sad.
Is it like the Lucky Duba incidence?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
pistol: Maybe it is systematic approach by the south african government to deplete the Nigerian population by setting up a hit squad.

It is clear that is what is happening. The time frame just proved that to be the right thing going about these killings

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by AbuMikey(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nadia you better don't come to Nigeria by December oo......Its just an Advice!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Emmyk(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians, if SA is not condusive for you again,. You'd rather come home before all these xenophobias wipe ya'all out!

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
smokie:

No-one in South Africa gets killed randomly. It's obvious the deceased were no to their attackers.
grin grin grin. Wasn't Lucky Duba mistaken for a Nigerian by his killers? You primitive South Africans.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You mean our police, that we pay with our tax money should leave all other duties and act as some probably dodgey, illegal and faked name and ID Nigerian body guards? Becouse all these attacks were done at strange times and places where
there were no witnesses.

In SA its not hard to meet a Nigerian whose name is Dumisani Mabaso who is 14 years old but came alone and drives a citi golf. Tell me now where do they start looking for such a person becouse rest assured the nigga will not be in the official database only his friends will know his real details.

Please attack with facts. Nigerians especially the non proffessinal tend to flock together they need to have each others back and report or comppaign if hits like these are done by South Africans. How do you think our police should get any information in situation.like these.

If the government starts deploying police to moniter Nigerians 24/7 guess who is going to cry harrasment, racist, hate, xenophobia.

Please people choose one and stick to it. You can ask Jonathan to ask his pal Zuma to make available 24/7 survailance on all Nigerians in SA.
You are starting to me make me dizzy now.
You bitteredcheecks. Has there been a time when your police behave normal? Are you talking about those villains who tie humans to vans and drag them to their death? Jeez! You are very xenophobic.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
they have muscles and when they look at you you would swear they wanna eat u.

Wa mpolaya hlem grin grin grin #descendants tsa Little Big Foot

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by chitexinter: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
who are those behind this killings? well, may their soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by PStacks(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
A lot of Nigerians are being killed abroad cos they think no one care of them and no one would ask any questions. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs must wake up to their Duties.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just hope the notion that it is a Naija on Naija crime is true. If not, i pity South Africans o! The boys that i know that are in SA are no pushovers o! If all dem , Buccaneers, Eiye, BB, Vikings etc. come together unleash dia fury on South Africans, Una no go believe o! Trust me on dis.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by White007(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Now this is getting out of hand. This is one death too many, what maybe the cause of all this killing? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Diamondpicture(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hope say they neva the practise confra for south maybe aiyes and baggars at it again or those so called omo nile ittah boys from south those boys they vex.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: I just hope the notion that it is a Naija on Naija crime. If not, i pity South Africans o! The boys that i know that are in SA are no pushovers o! If all dem , Buccaneers, Eiye, BB, Vikings etc. come together unleash dia fury on South Africans, Una no go believe o! Trust me on dis.
What silly comment is this? Do you mean unleash fury in another man's country?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kgr28(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
White007: Now this is getting out of hand. This is one death too many, what maybe the cause of all this killing? undecided undecided
yeah its getting out of hand!! Your brothers just killed 29 kids at boarding school!!!yep all you what you killing kids!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by lekkie073(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Reports reaching my desk from south Africa is dat the confra war in Edo has spilled over to s.a. both confras now have a strong presence in s.a. and they have been covertly attacking each other in clubs. but some weeks ago, they decided to set an all out war and the consequence is what we are reading now. more info coming.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.