Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47466 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

By all means yes! it is u that is foolish. so, if u are being taken out at will u will not fight back? u be really puwey.
Another primitive-man view. How is it going to be possible for few Nigerians to take on millions of black South African savages is still a challenge to me. That doesn't pass for a formidable plan nor for a good solution.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: Another primitive-man view. How is it going to be possible for few Nigerians to take on millions of black South African savages is still a challenge to me. That doesn't pass for a formidable plan nor for a good solution.

Do you think that its d whole SA that's doing this? My guy because I use pidgin in my submisions does not make me primitive. I am telling u what I know.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by kaeto(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abi they want to bury them with mandela ni? ;DAbi they want to bury them with mandela ni?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sylve11: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

Do you think that its d whole SA that's doing this? My guy because I use pidgin in my submisions does not make me primitive. I am telling u what I know.

bt y wuld one join ur aformentioned at first? cool
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
OH lord not again..
We are not safe in this country ooo..
*packing our bags off to Imo State cry

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You mean our police, that we pay with our tax money should leave all other duties and act as some probably dodgey, illegal and faked name and ID Nigerian body guards? Becouse all these attacks were done at strange times and places where
there were no witnesses.

In SA its not hard to meet a Nigerian whose name is Dumisani Mabaso who is 14 years old but came alone and drives a citi golf. Tell me now where do they start looking for such a person becouse rest assured the nigga will not be in the official database only his friends will know his real details.

Please attack with facts. Nigerians especially the non proffessinal tend to flock together they need to have each others back and report or comppaign if hits like these are done by South Africans. How do you think our police should get any information in situation.like these.

If the government starts deploying police to moniter Nigerians 24/7 guess who is going to cry harrasment, racist, hate, xenophobia.

Please people choose one and stick to it. You can ask Jonathan to ask his pal Zuma to make available 24/7 survailance on all Nigerians in SA.
You are starting to me make me dizzy now.

What are you saying you this gogobeza.... I live in SA and i can tell you that the hatred shown to Nigerians by South African men is alarming and sickening which you also know. So dont come here and play the innocent card...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: flip!!! Lol you guys dont want to admit nigerians are eliminating each other in SA. Now you want to put that SHITT on us!!
Tht is foken true Ikechu told me same tin!! Ths ppl busy toking here nd hve no foken clue wats going on..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
South Africans have killed Nigerians again oooo
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA: OH lord not again..
We are not safe in this country ooo..
*packing our bags off to Imo State cry

Koebaai...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
sylve11:

bt y wuld one join ur aformentioned at first? cool

because it is what it is. They are already there. Even non-members won't have a choice but to join. Reason? Survival!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Decryptor(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
zetdee: Good Lord... When does this Naijan on Naijan violence stop?

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south

These Nigerian gangs have been at it for years, really sad.
Why do i have this feeling that you are among the killers?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
iamswizz: well... thats life... Nadia_SA if i dare catch u in naija.. i will....
angry angry angry
Naija my 2nd home
U touch me I kee u!!
Mtsheeewwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Decryptor: Why do i have this feeling that you are among the killers?
grin u b joker

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Decryptor(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Nigerians or Biafrans?
May Sango visit your house when your parents and siblings are all present. Bas.tard

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

You failed to see the consequential effect of taking such barbaric path. It will definitely degenerate into full-scale chaos that will lead to all South Africans taking arms against Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Decryptor(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
angry angry angry
Naija my 2nd home
U touch me I kee u!!
Mtsheeewwwwwww
Hehehehe...@iamswizz, i tell u̶̲̥̅̊. Nadia has this figure that will make a man's third leg grow stiff and then make him drop dead!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: You failed to see the consequential effect of taking such barbaric path. It will definitely degenerate into full-scale chaos that will lead to all South Africans taking arms against Nigerians.
exactly what I was telling zedtee
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
kgr28: boarding school in NIGERIA!! Dickkhead!!
How is that now related to SA? You are very myopic, dude. You can't even string together elements of reasoning in your comments yet you are going about what happened in Nigeria to justify your country's primitive blacks actions.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tumisang:

Koebaai...
Onye araa.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by sylve11: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

because it is what it is. They are already there. Even non-members won't have a choice but to join. Reason? Survival!

one kills another and call that survival? No sense in it. cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Tht is foken true Ikechu told me same tin!! Ths ppl busy toking here nd hve no foken clue wats going on..
You're pining this on Nigerians abi? I'll come to Joburg and kidnap you angry
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
all4naija: You failed to see the consequential effect of taking such barbaric path. It will definitely degenerate into full-scale chaos that will lead to all South Africans taking arms against Nigerians.

They will act first and think of d consequencies later. Mind you, I pray its Naija on Naija Crime o! Becos wen e red! Zuma sef go talk put for the matter.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by successking: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
SA government should come out plainly and tell Nigerian nationals in SA to leave in peace rather than resorting to this dastardly and provocative act.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
scipher:
You're pining this on Nigerians abi? I'll come to Joburg and kidnap you angry
Not true doll..come kidnap me ..
I don't want to b a widow yet..
So its better I get out of here

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
Not true doll..come kidnap me ..
I don't want to b a widow yet..
So its better I get out of here
I'll find you.. You think say I dey play sad
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
iamswizz: well... thats life... Nadia_SA if i dare catch u in naija.. i will....
Marry her .
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
sylve11:

one kills another and call that survival? No sense in it. cool

Follow d discussion from d beginning my Dear.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Maidoki14(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wia can i locate a south african person in naija??iam in abuja wana go ask dem question with my AK 47
pistol: Maybe it is systematic approach by the south african government to deplete the Nigerian population by setting up a hit squad.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by RedCard1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Can the police tell us why they feel the assailants 'could' be Nigerians, or is that too much to ask?
good question..lets just await a reply from them.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
scipher:
I'll find you.. You think say I dey play sad
tongue ...
I'm not scared ooo
I'm a tough cookie..
Nothin I hvnt bin thru

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.