Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34709 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by VerbalFlint: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am confused here. You annihilate the terrorist yet you support them killing innocent kids to pave way for the incumbent president?

zonaking: No mater how much sahara channel condems the state of emergency, what we know and sure of is that our troops and national heros are making success! Boko haram sympathizers wait see how it (bokoharam) will be a thing of the past! We don't condone terrorists here, we anahilate them! Keep killing your brothers while oga @ the top go about his returning ticket!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by niceguy10: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
tayuu:
And you think,you r making sense wit dis?
, i guess the guy is jokeing and no one is interested on the joke here.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Valentinesmart(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
how do we stop all dis killing
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Kingmanny88(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.
You are making absolutely no sense, mister.
That thing you have upstairs is not meant for decoration, ok? Try and think before spewing rubbish like u just did above.
Enough said.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by VerbalFlint: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
By collectively doing the right things. From the leaders to the led. But it is more realistic to see positive change if we see right steps taken by those in authority than hope for every citizen (160+ million) to change overnight. You can coach a team of underdogs to win a major trophy (Greece in Euro 2004/2008) and on the other hand fail with a poorly led team of superstars (France in WC 2002).
We as country have a template to follow and have all the resources a "coach" needs to succeed but somehow failed to succeed at all levels of governance. It's not building a space station. It's about the little things like having updated records in local government secretariats, making sure budgets meant for the local health centre is judiciously utilized, overloaded buses not allowed to leave the park..... These are the little, little things that make a better accountable people.
Note: Leaders from the council to Federal level can and should all contribute to guiding the masses.
Valentinesmart: how do we stop all dis killing
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by victorv12(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
To all my Yoruba brothers and sisters, come home!! There is nothing left in the north to live and die for...Come home!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by mrking3(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
Just shut up young man!! Probably! Your father is among one of those sabbotaging †ђξ efforts of this Government and †ђξ JTF in wiping out Bokoharam from †ђξ surface of this earth!!! Most of you have apparaently been brainwashed!!! Religion of Peace M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ foot!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by bantonservices(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
When will this ever end? God shoould intervene in this asap
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by stopit: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

In as much as I condemn dis killing and pray d souls of d departed to Rest in Peace, my emphasis is dat the use of force can't stop Boko Haram.
We need a leader like Buhari who d whole world knows he is sincere and capable of curtailing dis war against insecurity.
GEJ during his media chat told Nigerians dat he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram and dat majority are in his Govt.
GEJ govt is mostly made up of SS, SE and SW, thus it is 4 dis reason dat d Boko Haram sponsors can't b named.
You accuse Buhari who has at many occassions condemned Boko Haram. If u ve an evidence dat Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor, why not come out wit it and sue Buhari. Why has d Federal Govt not arrested Buhari.
Let me tell u, Buhari is d best president Nigeria ever had. During his regime he never stole one penny, he fought corruption through his war against indiscpline and corruption.
Pls have a retink and join us on Buhari 2015 4 a better Nigeria
. If u like preach about buhari,if u like hold 300days fasting,anytin u like do about buhari but if he come out come 2015 he go lose outrighly.slowpoke,ekpa,mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by tomber(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
As much as many liberal(and some pretentious) muslims want to tell us islam is a religion of peace, Boko haram just keeps proving them wrong
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by mrking3(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.
. If your Religion (islam) doesn't preach or encourage violence, how come Terrorist recite ALLAH AKBAR! Before killing their victims
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Horus(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by SensibleMusa: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

In as much as I condemn dis killing and pray d souls of d departed to Rest in Peace, my emphasis is dat the use of force can't stop Boko Haram.
We need a leader like Buhari who d whole world knows he is sincere and capable of curtailing dis war against insecurity.
GEJ during his media chat told Nigerians dat he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram and dat majority are in his Govt.
GEJ govt is mostly made up of SS, SE and SW, thus it is 4 dis reason dat d Boko Haram sponsors can't b named.
You accuse Buhari who has at many occassions condemned Boko Haram. If u ve an evidence dat Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor, why not come out wit it and sue Buhari. Why has d Federal Govt not arrested Buhari.
Let me tell u, Buhari is d best president Nigeria ever had. During his regime he never stole one penny, he fought corruption through his war against indiscpline and corruption.

In my opinion you still need a brain.
- give the SE, SS, SW dominated, book hating, extremists amnesty? Is that what your good leader will do?....poor reasoning
- you are actually more pissed at GEJ and his way of tackling it, while being very sympathetic with BH and their intention.......Just like Buhari

Mark my words "as a northerner, I will NEVER vote for Buhari; an neither will my cattle". I made the mistake last time and will not do it again.
We have more refined, democracy inclined, Allah fearing northerners.

Continue with your senseless BH and Bh marketing....i am sure you are being paid well.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by akahp(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
mumu!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by hardniola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
u pipo dont get it ?
Francechiz want ur attention and is getting it.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by akahp(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lik seriously, i tried xo hard no 2reply u bt ur tremendious stupidity made manifest here, made it futile. Wia u actualy hearing ursef as u typed? Nd 4Gods sake, ur senseles, stupid, skinny brain didnt mek obvious ur foolishnes b4 displaying it 2d public. My dear young man, pls go get a brain, i mean functional one o....xo dat at least u wil av d oportunity of reasoning lik a normal human being dat u wia meant 2b. IDIOT....BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FADAS
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by enny5: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2013

Who is this? Amnesty for what? Apologize to northern leaders for what? What exactly are you people fighting for? What? No mission, No course, faceless group of people. mstweee. Attention seekers!!!! Please go to school and get an education. I suggest dey just build a very large wall like the wall of china and cut the north out of this country. They should go with their groundnut and cows. We dont want. They keep dragging this country backwards, always forcing us to accept things that we dont want as if every1 in nigeria is a muslim. Is Nigeria a religious country? Nigeria is not a muslim country and it will never be. No matter how many sttes you guys bomb, or people you kill. It will never be. They will never shariarize 12 states in Nigeria. Because this is democracy. You cant tell anyone what to do or what to wear or what say or how to be. Everybody in this country is free to serve and wear whatever & whoever they want when they want. so i strongly feel that you guys should Accept This and Move On to greater heights. Probably send your children to school so they can be educated. The north does not want to move forward to industrailization, so must the whole country suffer backwardness and primitiveness with you people? if ur laws does not allow chances for evolvement and industrailization & technological advancements, others do! and we want to. so keep it to yourselves in north. dont spread it.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by enny5: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

so what are you now? Buhari's campaign manager!tRUTH BE TOLD nIGERIANS DONT EVEN WANT ANY RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS TO THE PRESIDENCY. we need an objective leader. not all these hausa aboki's that are power hungry. How are sure buhari will not muslimize us? how can we trust him? Please go and enroll in night school.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
NSNA: terrible, this evil rams should be dealt with.

Deploy Drones Now. like 50 of them just floating in the air.

never thought i would say the bolded
- which drone? Do nigeria make bicycle takles of drone? I was so suprise to hear that we import tin tomato frm china. Upon the rate of local production of tomatoes in this country, nobody pity to open a caning factory.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by chinosxl(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
I guess this explains the trends in yahoo. MAY GOD SAVE US.

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by franchizy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
enny5:

Who is this? Amnesty for what? Apologize to northern leaders for what? What exactly are you people fighting for? What? No mission, No course, faceless group of people. mstweee. Attention seekers!!!! Please go to school and get an education. I suggest dey just build a very large wall like the wall of china and cut the north out of this country. They should go with their groundnut and cows. We dont want. They keep dragging this country backwards, always forcing us to accept things that we dont want as if every1 in nigeria is a muslim. Is Nigeria a religious country? Nigeria is not a muslim country and it will never be. No matter how many sttes you guys bomb, or people you kill. It will never be. They will never shariarize 12 states in Nigeria. Because this is democracy. You cant tell anyone what to do or what to wear or what say or how to be. Everybody in this country is free to serve and wear whatever & whoever they want when they want. so i strongly feel that you guys should Accept This and Move On to greater heights. Probably send your children to school so they can be educated. The north does not want to move forward to industrailization, so must the whole country suffer backwardness and primitiveness with you people? if ur laws does not allow chances for evolvement and industrailization & technological advancements, others do! and we want to. so keep it to yourselves in north. dont spread it.

The nagging as well as d challenging questions are these?
Will dis exchange of blames, accusations and insults bring rays of light in d midst of our predicament. We want a lasting solution to d Boko Haram mennace of which I gave my views and opinions. If it does not suit u, why not come up wit ur own rather than insult me. I ve at many occasions condemned d Boko Haram activities.
I strongly believe dat an appology to d Northern Elders wil pave ways to d restoration of peace in d North.
You wil recall dat d Northern Elders paid a solidarity visit to GEJ at d villa few weeks b4 he declared d SOE.
It was at dis meeting dat they pleaded for Amnesty 4 Boko Haram which GEJ later anounced.
At least d Federal Govt wud ve waited 4 d comitee to do there dialogue b4 d declaration of d SOE.
This is why d Northern Elders condemned d SOE. None is happy 4 wat is happening in d North. I urge u to ve a rethink and apologise to me.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by chinosxl(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
akah.p:

mumu!

BEST RESPONSE
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by maxit2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
Your mother will die by motor accident on Tueday.
MACK trailer will climb your father's head on Thursday.
You will be shot dead by the Nigerian Police on Friday [Accidental discharge]

With the 3 of you gone, our population will reduce.
May your parents perish for bringing something like you to Earth.
BEAST!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by isamusainuwa: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith kip quit n stop blabarin, u jst want to coment bt u ar sayin absolut tins dat doesn't mak sence, wat do u knw abt d north here.pls pls pls
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
I read not long ago that the Sultan was calling for Amnesty. Na wa o! So, a person of sound mind can call for Amnesty for these kinds of people? We can as well grant Amnesty to All Kidnappers,Rapists,Armed Robbers and murderers.

Let all these Northern Elites call on their people to shun Boko Haram and condemn all their activities in its entirety. Then and only then will Boko Haram seize to be a threat. As long as they secretly fund and sympathise with them, Katakata will be d order of d day up north.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by enny5: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

The nagging as well as d challenging questions are these?
Will dis exchange of blames, accusations and insults bring rays of light in d midst of our predicament. We want a lasting solution to d Boko Haram mennace of which I gave my views and opinions. If it does not suit u, why not come up wit ur own rather than insult me. I ve at many occasions condemned d Boko Haram activities.
I strongly believe dat an appology to d Northern Elders wil pave ways to d restoration of peace in d North.
You wil recall dat d Northern Elders paid a solidarity visit to GEJ at d villa few weeks b4 he declared d SOE.
It was at dis meeting dat they pleaded for Amnesty 4 Boko Haram which GEJ later anounced.
At least d Federal Govt wud ve waited 4 d comitee to do there dialogue b4 d declaration of d SOE.
This is why d Northern Elders condemned d SOE. None is happy 4 wat is happening in d North. I urge u to ve a rethink and apologise to me.

Alright, now tell me what nigerians are supposed to apologize to the northern elders for? I just want to know. What did anybody in this country do the north or northern elders? You pple are d ones bombing & killing your own children in the north, you pple are dragging this country backwards, you pple are the ones trying to rob hardworking nigerians of their fundamental human rights. Tell me what exactly we are apologizing for? We are sorry that ..................? huh? Or all northern leaders should go and apologize to all the families of lost lives and try to negotiate with the presidency. I dont even know why they are making a big deal out of all this. I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT NIGERIA WOULD MOVE FORWARD TO PEACE WITHOUT THE NORTH!!! they should be cut off and left in their state of poverty and primitiveness. We really dont need the north for anything. We are better off without them.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by bluebeery: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
who knows what this pupils future might be now,y is it that we fighting n killing each other 4 nothing ...pls bokoharam we need change 4 gud not 4 bad
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by curtain: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Atleast these blood would sustain allah until after fasting when dey will resume operation.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by dikarious(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=franchizy]I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.[/quote bros U̶̲̥̅̊ dey live ғo̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ naija so abi U̶̲̥̅̊ hear about the country over the news?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
SensibleMusa:

In my opinion you still need a brain.
- give the SE, SS, SW dominated, book hating, extremists amnesty? Is that what your good leader will do?....poor reasoning
- you are actually more pissed at GEJ and his way of tackling it, while being very sympathetic with BH and their intention.......Just like Buhari

Mark my words "as a northerner, I will NEVER vote for Buhari; an neither will my cattle". I made the mistake last time and will not do it again.
We have more refined, democracy inclined, Allah fearing northerners.

Continue with your senseless BH and Bh marketing....i am sure you are being paid well.

another impostor on the prawl again. from which part of the north are bigass liar?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by 1forall: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2013
zonaking: No mater how much sahara channel condems the state of emergency, what we know and sure of is that our troops and national heros are making success! Boko haram sympathizers wait see how it (bokoharam) will be a thing of the past! We don't condone terrorists here, we anahilate them! Keep killing your brothers while oga @ the top go about his returning ticket!

And 34 people liked this??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.