Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34703 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Everfrank(m): 4:59am On Jul 07, 2013
zonaking: No mater how much sahara channel condems the state of emergency, what we know and sure of is that our troops and national heros are making success! Boko haram sympathizers wait see how it (bokoharam) will be a thing of the past! We don't condone terrorists here, we anahilate them! Keep killing your brothers while oga @ the top go about his returning ticket!
That's all your concern- that lackey drunk must remain in office. Can you elucidate how this your government affect your life personally, or are U a pardoned murderer?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by kraftykc(m): 5:00am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.

People, this guy is a troll. He is saying all this knowing he will get you angry, my bet is that he tacitly wants to make this massacre seem like the doing of Buhari and thereby lessen the General's supporters, reverse psychology. What's more, he already succeeeded to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Everfrank(m): 5:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is y they said Boko is haram. D students n teachers are also targets 4 not staying away from western education. Islam n Terrorism are 2 sides of d same coin hence nothin significant can b done by d military without d support of d locals hence it their mean that d locals just as any hausa fulani is in support of what Boko haram is fighting for. Infact d locals are d boko haram & boko haram are d locals. U need 2b living in Northern Nigeria 2 understand my point. Even in d mosque hatred is openly preached against d so called infidels n broadcasted wit d aid of their loud speakers. 2 them as a muslem its ur right 2 occupy leadership positions while d infidels must b d subjects. Only a muslem hav d right to slaughter animals 4 sale as infidels are not qualified. To them they can stil continue jihad from where Usman Danfodio stopped n hence,d contineos attack of d Middle Belt states that are predominantly christians by using both d state securities n d hired fulani militias.
Another islamahausafulaniphobic bigot and a liar. Which mosque in which place did you attend in the north to be spitting this venomous trash here?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by santafe(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
you are out of your mind
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Everfrank(m): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2013
mobuch:

As long as the silly northerners are killing themselves, its aLl fine amd good. They should completely annihiliate themselves, so that we Biafrans can go there, take-over the territory and turn it into paradise, like we have done in lagos,portharcourt and Abuja.
Oh. So you think we are unaware of the complicity of the Igbo elements in the JTF who are acting out Igbo agenda in the north? So that's the plan eh? To take over and populate the north with fraudsters, prostitutes, drug fakers and trafickers, ritualists and idol worsheppers,fertility clinic proprietors and child traffickers, armed robbers and gun runners, cannibals, contraband and akewu people? Then you have failed.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by adepojuot: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2013
mumu like you still they exist.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by adepojuot: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2013
daywatcher: are they not fasting? it is time for Jonathan request a statement from Buhari/El Rufai/Tinubu...I don't care if it heats up the polity or not. It is getting ridiculous.
my brother you know ramadan is fast approach so they need more innocent blood to appeals their gods. indeed Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by akereconfi: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2013

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2013
mobuch:

As long as the silly northerners are killing themselves, its aLl fine amd good. They should completely annihiliate themselves, so that we Biafrans can go there, take-over the territory and turn it into paradise, like we have done in lagos,portharcourt and Abuja.
Really? Nwanne lets come back and turn Abia, Imo, and the rest of the SE into paradise....

FYI, this ur comment is undiluted crap.... We are talking about the death of kids and u are building stupid imaginary dreams angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by calvin0622(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
I can c u don't have sense of comon reasoning.I pray I of ur relation is among this.or will soo be a victim
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by abey40: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2013
[i][/i]
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by SwitAyi(f): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2013
Innocent children...may dis boko animals reap wat they sow.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
You are damn right!
Tomorrow the north would start complaining that they are educationally less developed.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Dibangoking(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Of all people buhari?...besides your arguement is baseless
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by omodave(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children

sorry friend do u hv feeling at all? do u still religiously brainwatch urself? are u among the generation of change or that of condemination? do u still see things like this and still critizes? bro and whosoever that will think as this one, pls just be WISE & PLANE.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:

that is y they said Boko is haram. D students n teachers are also targets 4 not staying away from western education. Islam n Terrorism are 2 sides of d same coin hence nothin significant can b done by d military without d support of d locals hence it their mean that d locals just as any hausa fulani is in support of what Boko haram is fighting for. Infact d locals are d boko haram & boko haram are d locals. U need 2b living in Northern Nigeria 2 understand my point. Even in d mosque hatred is openly preached against d so called infidels n broadcasted wit d aid of their loud speakers. 2 them as a muslem its ur right 2 occupy leadership positions while d infidels must b d subjects. Only a muslem hav d right to slaughter animals 4 sale as infidels are not qualified. To them they can stil continue jihad from where Usman Danfodio stopped n hence,d contineos attack of d Middle Belt states that are predominantly christians by using both d state securities n d hired fulani militias.
You have said it all.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by niceguy10: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2013
, is this a joke or what?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ogene70: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2013

with this kind of brainwash,i can see why this terror will continue for a very long time..really SMH for you and your likes.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2013
tayuu:
And you think,you r making sense wit dis?
If he has not made sense, why did you attack him.
Sometimes you need read and and digest before reacting. Some post are poetic and idiomatic. He just got you!
All he did was to scorn the northerners for digging there own graves, for allowing such graves to be dug.
He was indirectly telling the north to change and be like other humans who value their own future.
Its just a simple age-long system of speaking.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2013
This is a shocking and very brutal news. Oh my God, I wonder what would be going through the minds of the parents. 30 students and a teacher is too much na, this is massacre of the highest order.
It is really pathetic Nigerians are getting used to these kind of news. Imagine on the first page of this thread, almost everyone showed little emotions(insensitive) on the deceased, the gravity of it and their family. Oh my God. This is on par if not more serious than the Sandy hook or so school massacre, yet we are taking this lightly.
30 students!!!!!!!! They might be more than this in truth. This is really really really sand.
My heart goes out to the affected families

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.
But they are the most active Muslims. They are the most vocal Muslims.
They don't echo Jesus is lord! or Buddha's name be praised!
You know their ECHO before striking.
You should put more effort in condemning their deed instead of diverting attention, the more you do this the more they get encouraged.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by curfew: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2013
anarchy is descending into the jungle called nigeria. boko haram is just preamble. get informed at

www.radiobiafra.co

www.biliehumanrights.org

www.peopleofbiafra.org

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=franchizy]I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Brainless syndrome numba 1. Numba 2 pre"mi"tiv tinkin....ANOR".fia

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by francisbiz: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Just calm down, remove the veil in your face and post again. If you don't do it, the blood of the massacred will BLIND you forever.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by thunderclap(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2013
no offence, but u dey use ur brain?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:

oboy..which secret service u belong to? the way you are saying this shows your hatred for the northerners. Well your lies are not the first and will not be the last.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by taharqa2: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2013
I am just speechless...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Cashio(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013
...gaddamned fool
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Purely senseless. Its suprising that Yobe is not under state of emergency.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Yazmin: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013

Oga,its quite unfortunate that Educated ones like u have these fantasy theories circulating freely in ur brain. We as muslims and our christian brethen are not safe from muslims like u.
Have u lived in jos to c how ur so called northerners killed demselves. Are the fulanis not killing their fellow northerners in langtang,wase,benue,taraba? Is it the igbos or ijaws or yorubas killing dem? Except of course ur definition of north is something else.
What is the compensation or apologies for churches burnt,christians killed,families wiped out?
What has our northern state governors done for us dat warrants a northerner as a leader. On one hand, u want the 'north' to complete its 4years, that's a PDP arrangement not a constitutional one,r u a PDP member?. On the other , u want buhari to b d president, APC has no rotation in their constitution.
Finally, please get alife £ stop beong a bigot. Ur types in the north are rife and you are the greatest threat to the northern advancement, if the so called 'north' exists!

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Salym(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013
you are a liar...you are not a northerner....I wonder how you fooled all these guys into believing in what you are saying...anyway they are fools like you...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by wasiudvd(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2013
This is making headline becos children r the casualties. BH still kill pple in the North. I made enquiry about going to d North, I was told not to try it.
If the solution deployed is nt working, the process should be reviewed and lapses covered. This is no time to point finger from political or religion angle. If Nigeria fail to stop BH, BH will stop Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.